PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz you do not speak for us or represent us

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Your an idiot created by city hall politics. You don't represent us so shut the Fck up moron

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-cop-union-chief-says-tulsa-shooting-of-terrence-crutcher-justified-8788229

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Actually about 80 percent think like him. You 20 are thugs in uniforms supporting the palms up that most of honest Americans hate

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 05:06 PM
All you monkeys always jumping to conclusions go back up that tree you came from .

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 05:32 PM
All you monkeys always jumping to conclusions go back up that tree you came from .

is this the fop board or just whortiz speaking?

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 10:09 PM
is this the fop board or just whortiz speaking?

For the record... I'm a white, cold blooded Republican and I can't stand Javi. He acts like a little kid, speaks wildly about matters that he knows absolutely nothing about and makes everyone in uniform look like a bumbling moron. Javi... Shut the hell up and worry about your own skeletons. You are doing more damage than good. Your credibility is shot to hell and you're only giving more ammunition to those who despise our profession. Thanks for making my next shift more difficult!

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 12:33 AM
Nobody likes the punk but he is the gateway
To city hall and untouchable.

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 10:17 PM
the white cubans llanes, gomez, sanchez, colina, city manager decide who gets investgated and its why whortiz, holugo and maxi pad can be criminals hiding behind a badge. white cubans protecting white cubans.....corrupt

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 10:23 PM
the white cubans llanes, gomez, sanchez, colina, city manager decide who gets investgated and its why whortiz, holugo and maxi pad can be criminals hiding behind a badge. white cubans protecting white cubans.....corrupt

Ok cook time to go buy another set of 1200.00 suits. There is a special at men's warehouse. I glad you finally accepted the truth.

Unregistered
09-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Ok cook time to go buy another set of 1200.00 suits. There is a special at men's warehouse. I glad you finally accepted the truth.

Yeah like Lexus "The Reverend" Jackson, he should be in jail for buying stolen goods and yet he keeps getting promoting. But for the brothers it okay what a sad state that the White Devil FOP saved him and all the other moron blacks that keep getting in serious criminal trouble.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 02:38 PM
what do you call a bunch pf White cubans getting together to cover up for other White cubans? corrupt

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Ortiz plan is to be Chief one day.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Your an idiot created by city hall politics. You don't represent us so shut the Fck up moron

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-cop-union-chief-says-tulsa-shooting-of-terrence-crutcher-justified-8788229

Surprise....surprise ! ! ! ! !

Now you know how millions of us feel about that piece of human excrement president you-all elected.

Sometimes you are the dog..........some times you are the water hydrant.

Unregistered
09-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Surprise....surprise ! ! ! ! !

Now you know how millions of us feel about that piece of human excrement president you-all elected.

Sometimes you are the dog..........some times you are the water hydrant.

Well I guess cook must be the hydrant. That explains everything. Useless like a tit on a bull.