PDA

View Full Version : the city of Miami needs to tell Javi to stop making stupid comments while in uniform

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 04:14 PM
The department has to let this moron know that when he makes these ridiculous comments about a shooting that clearly shows this officer shooting this brother in the back with his hands up not to make them Whlie wearing the uniform it makes us look bad . Javi is a racist and has no business making his racist comments in uniforms

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 04:19 PM
This department hates black peoples, how many major and commanders are black in this department they hate us . Javi should be in jail not FOP look at what he be doing

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 06:07 PM
This department hates black peoples, how many major and commanders are black in this department they hate us . Javi should be in jail not FOP look at what he be doing

Who hate you! The black majors and commanders..

Remember that they have promoted over 2-3 black staff members over the DOJ requirementment of ratio population

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 06:14 PM
They claim that he represents the union and can't do anything yet his city investigations as an officer all get squashed, disappear or reworded.

It's a scam to control our pay and be fits which he has and be the our voice against our will.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 06:25 PM
Javi says STFU.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 07:03 PM
Javi says STFU.
Ortiz is a punk that hides behind his position he is a nobody

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 07:08 PM
Didn't Javi, claim black on his Lt. testing? I believe it was said from his papa side of the family? Beside, he's special. One gets relieved of duty for a facebook command. Yet, Javi can say and do as he pleases. The city or command won't tell Javi to do anything. They need him and control him. To keep us little peons in line, begging for a % or two in raise. Beside Javi isn't so bad. If your one of the lucky ones here and are in good with him. Your golden. (get your mind out of the gutter, not golden showers) Besides where else are you going to get entertainment like this from the Lube or Javi and get paid for it?

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Hey dummy your pension was change with the help of Whortiz along with your pay under regalado's time. That's hundreds of thousands that you will make less in your career and retirement.

It may be entertainment to you but it's corruption to others

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 05:25 PM
I am leaving in less than a year I will miss all the friends I have made in my 30 years on ,only regret is being here when they voted or should I say he scammed his way into the FOP persident position ? We let him in and the was a travesty. Hopefully he will get promoted to major and won't be able to stay on as FOP persident ,

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 05:34 PM
I am leaving in less than a year I will miss all the friends I have made in my 30 years on ,only regret is being here when they voted or should I say he scammed his way into the FOP persident position ? We let him in and the was a travesty. Hopefully he will get promoted to major and won't be able to stay on as FOP persident ,

its already being set up to have lugo the over. no one ever voted for ANY of these jokers and are allowed to scam via the staff