PDA

View Full Version : Chief of Police

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Chief of Police:

Where did you chief come from. Wasn't he with Mimi-Dade College at one time and previously at Doral PD?

OLPD OFC
10-01-2016, 05:45 PM
The chief has also worked for FDLE and the FBI. I think he's the most qualified chief the department has had in years.

Unregistered
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
The chief has also worked for FDLE and the FBI. I think he's the most qualified chief the department has had in years.

Good try friend. Let me give you some facts: He was a Trooper, then went to FDLE and he was a zero with wings. He got hired at Doral PD and was given the apportunity to resign before getting fired. Became a security guard for Miami Dade College and now he is your Chief. By the way, he was never in the FBI.

Be very careful with that new fat guy that he just hired. I'm sure he will be promoted to assistant Chief very soon. Don't believe anything that he tells you. He was a zero in the county and was a zero in Doral. Have fun with both of them guys.

Unregistered
11-21-2016, 01:26 AM
A loser Chief in a loser department in a city full of loser welfare thugs

Unregistered
12-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Resigned from Doral PD after having an affair with a married city employee. Unprofessional conduct in the workplace . Perfect fit for your city.

Unregistered
01-07-2017, 02:55 PM
As long as he splits the payola with the other city officials he will be just fine.

Unregistered
01-18-2017, 03:22 AM
He was terminated by Doral after a sustained IA Investigation. The chief at that time saved him by not requesting a hearing by FDLE which would possibly have resulted in his police standards being revoked.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 07:10 AM
Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 02:44 AM
Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.

What can we say guys, the new guy will be out of here when the chief gets fired.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2731397]Unbelievable. No wonder the new guy already has a nice take home and a office while patrol drives vehicles with no a/c, roaches, and bald tires.

It's nice to have your buddy as Chief and get the toys. Here we are and we don't get nothing.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 01:29 AM
Who is the new guy? Another crony who will do nothing!

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 05:02 AM
Listen bro, i work in the city and dont know your chief from anyone but i say he must be ok and have your back by standing up for you aganist a commissioner. If you dont want him we will take him here in the city,

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Resigned from Doral PD after having an affair with a married city employee. Unprofessional conduct in the workplace . Perfect fit for your city.

Rumor is he's been sexually harassing some employee's and having an affair with Jenkins! Great guy fits right in ENJOY!!!

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Rumor is he's been sexually harassing some employee's and having an affair with Jenkins! Great guy fits right in ENJOY!!!

He just cant stay away for women at work. I thought he would have learned by now.

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Listen bro, i work in the city and dont know your chief from anyone but i say he must be ok and have your back by standing up for you aganist a commissioner. If you dont want him we will take him here in the city,

I heard that the Chief was in the runnings for NMPD, MPD. Can anybody confirm. Hell he’s done more for us than the last 5 Chiefs.

Unregistered
12-26-2017, 11:24 PM
We have a good chief in dobson, so why would they want to bring that guy here.
I heard he has atleast 13 cases of sh against him... Smh opa locka/miami gardens whats different????