PDA

View Full Version : troop major

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 12:28 AM
Who will be the next major in troop d Orlando.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 02:36 AM

Whoever they appoint. Stupid question.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 11:24 AM

Another jerk who likes to gossip. First, the people who know don't respond to silly posts on this site. Second, the people who don't know will happily respond just to laugh at how idiots like you get upset at their responses. Go do your job.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 09:47 PM
Bet the Troop K captain tries again. They couldn't find enough FTOs to train all the new troopers we will need if that were to ever happen. They would need to lock the doors to keep everyone from running away.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 01:41 AM
I think Tally will promote a person of color to the spot in Orlando.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 02:06 AM
Is the troop K captain really that bad? It's hard to believe people here since most of them are just cry babies.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 02:08 AM
I think Tally will promote a person of color to the spot in Orlando.

Nooooo. Like Jimmy Sellers would say. Trump trump trump.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 03:17 AM
Is the troop K captain really that bad? It's hard to believe people here since most of them are just cry babies.

He is worse than that bad. His godmother is gone he will be lucky to stay a captain much longer because he thinks he is always right.
Good riddance!

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 12:49 AM
I don't know if he is good or bad. I just started at Troop D and everyone I talked to are saying they will transfer if he becomes Major. I hope someone in Tallahassee knows that!

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 01:06 AM
OMG Only three Captains put in for troop D Major. Hall, Bright and Hildreth! That list is unbelievable. Hall the micro manager from hell, Hildreth has already screwed up her chance and Bright. Are you $ucking kidding me. GHQ YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Limiting your choices to three completely useless Captains. Poor poor Troop D and all who works there. Hall will destroy troop D, Hildreths past is enough to skip her and bright, holy %uck!

And this place is supposed to get better how?

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Who is Capt. Bright and what troop is he in.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 02:23 AM

Captain Bright is the Troop L Davie Captain. He was a Captain in E before that.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 02:36 AM
Ok, thanks for the info.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 02:51 AM
Youre talking bad about WB wow you really have sunk to a new low. WB is actually one of the good ones this just goes to show how backward the patrol has become.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 03:22 AM
Get ready troop d Orlando, Miss Kelly is on her way......

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 07:19 AM
Get ready troop d Orlando, Miss Kelly is on her way......

The only choice is Waxler. The other two cannot be an option.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 05:16 PM
Is this some sort of joke. If that's the only 3 to put in Troop D is doomed.

Unregistered
09-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Maybe nobody wants to come to Orlando. Who are the captains in troop d?

Guest 765
09-17-2016, 06:28 PM
What about earl brown. I got it from a good source he put in for it

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 01:21 AM

Bright is a good captain. You can't say anything negative about the man. The people in his troop are happy with him.

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 03:44 AM
Bright is a good captain. You can't say anything negative about the man. The people in his troop are happy with him.

I don't personally know Bright but the other two who put in for D have more threads on this site than anyone else. Theres not a lot of good things about either KH or EH on this site. Where theres smoke theres fire.

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 03:45 AM
What about earl brown. I got it from a good source he put in for it
Earl Brown did not put in for troop D.

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 04:05 AM
Earl Brown did not put in for troop D.

That's unfortunate for Troop D. Bright would be a great choice too.

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 07:44 AM
The only choice is Waxler. The other two cannot be an option.

I agree. I worked with him before. He is fair to everyone. Doesn't matter your color, gender or sexual orientation.

Unregistered
09-18-2016, 11:22 AM
I work for Bright, he is a good captain and a Marine Oorah! Fair.

Unregistered
09-20-2016, 01:19 AM
Do you think Hildreth would/could say goodbye to Lt. Tullis?

Unregistered
09-20-2016, 09:00 PM
I have worked for both guys. This is a no brainer. Pick Bright and everyone can sleep at night.

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 01:42 AM
Major Notso

Guest 765
09-21-2016, 01:54 AM
I have worked for both guys. This is a no brainer. Pick Bright and everyone can sleep at night.

Waxler already got the call. Just not announced yet.

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 01:04 PM
If he did, I guess the brass felt the pressure of not having a minority in a command position. See, they monitor leo affairs and pay attention sometimes. If Waxler got it, then the Colonel knew he needed to act quick and put a black person in charge also.

History has been made under This administration, they should send out a press release. The first negro TC not by choice

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 02:56 PM
I used to work the road with Jr. A good guy, but wasn't a ball of fire for sure....hard to believe he has come up this far...Good for him!

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 05:04 PM
If he did, I guess the brass felt the pressure of not having a minority in a command position. See, they monitor leo affairs and pay attention sometimes. If Waxler got it, then the Colonel knew he needed to act quick and put a black person in charge also.

History has been made under This administration, they should send out a press release. The first negro TC not by choice

Col had many opportunities to promote minority's in command position with over 17 promotions (most in FHP history) he made into commnad level positions. How many did he promote? Now he is pressured to promote a minority that may not be up to the task.

Col is not receiving good advise from his circle. If he is and did not act, then he will not be very successful.

This is the main topic in many recent discussions.

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 09:34 PM
The brass in GHQ know better than to send a captain back to Troop D that everyone already hates like poison. With the high turnover rate that Troop D has always had everything that can be done to keep things smooth must be done. The choice is easy here. We should be OK on this pick.

Unregistered
09-21-2016, 11:59 PM

You are an F'ing idiot! Are you saying Bright would not be qualified if he is promoted? If he gets promoted that's great and if he don't, the Colonel decided to promote someone else...that simple. The one thing I am almost certain of, this trash site will have nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 12:01 AM

You are an F'ing idiot! Are you saying Bright would not be qualified to be promoted? If he gets promoted that's great and if he don't the Colonel decided to promote someone else...that simple. The one thing I am almost certain of, this trash site will have nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 01:55 AM

You are an F'ing idiot! Are you saying Bright would not be qualified to be promoted? If he gets promoted that's great and if he don't the Colonel decided to promote someone else...that simple. The one thing I am almost certain of, this trash site will have nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
09-22-2016, 10:38 PM

That's the only reason? Not because he's qualified? Not because he's earned it? If he gets it it's only because the administration felt the pressure... Lol you're a clown.

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 12:29 AM
Col had many opportunities to promote minority's in command position with over 17 promotions (most in FHP history) he made into commnad level positions. How many did he promote? Now he is pressured to promote a minority that may not be up to the task.
Col is not receiving good advise from his circle. If he is and did not act, then he will not be very successful.

Who were the qualified minorities the Colonel passed over when you refer to the "17" promotions? Can you name any?
Then when a minority gets a promotion he may not be "up to the task" according to you. You race baiting idiots can't even keep from contradicting yourselves.

What losers!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 12:59 AM
Waxler Bright was a damn good captain and before he became a trooper he was a Marine Sgt let me ask you wtf any of the other candidates did before they became troopers? Thats the problem with FHP you hire crayon eaters from mcdonalds to fill vacancies and they move up in rank!!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 02:02 AM
Most of the colonel's picks were in trouble within the last five or six years. Just look at public records. Harris, Williams (retired), Snead, troop E and L major, troop C (recently promoted to chief). The colonel's credibility sucks already. Waxler can't be any worse!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 02:12 AM
Most of the colonel's picks were in trouble within the last five or six years. Just look at public records. Harris, Williams (retired), Snead, troop E and L major, troop C (recently promoted to chief). The colonel's credibility sucks already. Waxler can't be any worse!

I'll say it again... you are an idiot!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 09:41 AM
I'll say it again... you are an idiot!

Please explain how I'm an idiot! This was my first post on the subject. I noticed that you didn't dispute my post. Typical FHP upper management! The truth hurts!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 11:56 AM
Please explain how I'm an idiot! This was my first post on the subject. I noticed that you didn't dispute my post. Typical FHP upper management! The truth hurts!

There is nothing hurt here but what's between your ears buddy. You mentioned several people and how terrible the Colonel is but I for one just don't see it. With all the troop commander selections that were made I'm not hearing a bunch of crying and whining of how terrible they are...Just saying.

Oh, I still think you're an idiot

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 12:14 PM
There is nothing hurt here but what's between your ears buddy. You mentioned several people and how terrible the Colonel is but I for one just don't see it. With all the troop commander selections that were made I'm not hearing a bunch of crying and whining of how terrible they are...Just saying.

Oh, I still think you're an idiot

Of course you don't see it! You're one of them! You sir are laughable! I never said your friend the colonel was bad. I just happen to agree with most others that he has made some poor choices concerning command promotions. The point is, those promotional choices were suppose to be soooo qualified. Well, you know as well as everyone else that more than half of those choices had tainted leadership backgrounds. But, nevermind all that, they were either good ole boys or they BS's their way through the interview process. By the way, you calling me names doesn't bother me one bit. Like you, I'm a cop and very use to it. You see, I have been on a many promotional boards. It's a proven fact that those that interview well don't always make good leaders..AGAIN, THE TRUTH HURTS!

Unregistered
09-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Of course you don't see it! You're one of them! You sir are laughable! I never said your friend the colonel was bad. I just happen to agree with most others that he has made some poor choices concerning command promotions. The point is, those promotional choices were suppose to be soooo qualified. Well, you know as well as everyone else that more than half of those choices had tainted leadership backgrounds. But, nevermind all that, they were either good ole boys or they BS's their way through the interview process. By the way, you calling me names doesn't bother me one bit. Like you, I'm a cop and very use to it. You see, I have been on a many promotional boards. It's a proven fact that those that interview well don't always make good leaders..AGAIN, THE TRUTH HURTS!

Very well said. I think the other poster is an idiot.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 03:16 AM

I'm a white trooper. Picking Waxler was not a race decision. He is by far the most qualified and fair to everyone. He will expect the same from every black, white, Hispanic trooper without showing preference. He is what Troop D needs. Can say the same for the other too. It will be an honor and privilege to serve with him!

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 06:28 AM

We all know you dont have to do much at FHP to get a tainted past. I would rather work for someone that has experienced the bias of OIG, than as someone else called them a crayon eater that has never done anything but sit on a pedestal.

I do question some of the troop commander promotions, but the Colonel is going to promote who he trust.
Waxler is the obvious choice in my opinion for troop D, and not because of his race. He is a proven leader with a level head and much longer years of service.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 12:48 PM

I love to read you prognosticators comments, they are so entertaining. You come on here and expound your so call logic to justify being a hater. Maybe one day you will have the ability to implement your version of fairness, but right now you have to live with it like the rest of us.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 04:10 PM
I love to read you prognosticators comments, they are so entertaining. You come on here and expound your so call logic to justify being a hater. Maybe one day you will have the ability to implement your version of fairness, but right now you have to live with it like the rest of us.

Typical command response! Piss poor leadership!

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 04:18 PM
We all know you dont have to do much at FHP to get a tainted past. I would rather work for someone that has experienced the bias of OIG, than as someone else called them a crayon eater that has never done anything but sit on a pedestal.

I do question some of the troop commander promotions, but the Colonel is going to promote who he trust.
Waxler is the obvious choice in my opinion for troop D, and not because of his race. He is a proven leader with a level head and much longer years of service.

I work in Troop D and I would take Bright any day over the other two choices. Bright is good people, plain and simple, and he looks out for his people. The other two would have been disastrous for Troop D.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 04:44 PM
I work in Troop D and I would take Bright any day over the other two choices. Bright is good people, plain and simple, and he looks out for his people. The other two would have been disastrous for Troop D.

I work in Davie and this is the best promotion Spaulding has made. I'm sorry to see him leave. Our loss is your troop's gain.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Typical command response! Piss poor leadership!

Typical loser POS comment.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 09:34 PM
I work in Davie and this is the best promotion Spaulding has made. I'm sorry to see him leave. Our loss is your troop's gain.

Totally agree, worked with him in Troop E. He will be an excellent Troop Commander.

Unregistered
09-24-2016, 10:29 PM
Typical loser POS comment.

This is what the colonel promotes! Wow, no leadership skills at all!

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 03:32 AM
Your about to see how "good" Waxler is. Hes going to the worst troop on the patrol . Hes going to shine or be a complete failure. Im betting on the later.

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 03:46 AM
Your about to see how "good" Waxler is. Hes going to the worst troop on the patrol . Hes going to shine or be a complete failure. Im betting on the later.

So do you have any evidence for your contention or are you just a complete tool?

(I'm betting on the latter)

Unregistered
10-02-2016, 10:50 AM

You must have been a pos

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 06:38 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2674868]If he did, I guess the brass felt the pressure of not having a minority in a command position. See, they monitor leo affairs and pay attention sometimes. If Waxler got it, then the Colonel knew he needed to act quick and put a black person in charge also.

I know him personally, and he's the epitome of a Law Enforcement Professional. It is sad that in 2017 we are so Damn caught up on RACE !!!!

He survived the U.S.M.C. and 22 plus years with FHP. What about you ?