PDA

View Full Version : Outer Vest Carrier

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 11:55 PM
I heard today that they were not ordering the outer vest carriers anymore. WTF, those carriers actually help us do our job and not have to sweat ourselves off. Colonel, please help the troopers. These carriers are definitely needed. Mine is already getting worn off from so much use. Thanks

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 01:03 AM
They look terrible, glad they are going away.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Look Terrible? And so do most of our fat ass troopers and command staff, but they are not going away. Are they?

It's about comfort and been able to do the job while staying safe. The inner vest is actually a mess, specially when you are running after someone or changing a tire, you dehydrate before you can get to a bottle of water.

Our Lieutenant Colonel looks like a mess himself.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 01:47 AM
Look Terrible? And so do most of our fat ass troopers and command staff, but they are not going away. Are they?

It's about comfort and been able to do the job while staying safe. The inner vest is actually a mess, specially when you are running after someone or changing a tire, you dehydrate before you can get to a bottle of water.

Our Lieutenant Colonel looks like a mess himself.

That is why he don't wear it! Either that or they don't have enough material to make one. I believe if the Colonel wears one he should have to as well. If not what's good for the goose and good for the gander!

D1ck cheese
09-11-2016, 07:23 AM
I arr troupurrr i havv fatt dikkk!!! Whou wante sukkiki mii meete!!?

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 02:12 PM
They only look like shit if your overweight.. if your fit and healthy then they look fine.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 02:33 PM
They only look like shit if your overweight.. if your fit and healthy then they look fine.

Exactly, mine is easy to wash and put on. Even the regular vest looks like shit if you are overweight. Have you ever seen one of these fat troopers with a vest on under their uniform. It looks like they are carrying a toilet seat cover.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Colon please reissue more of these outer vest carriers. Dont listen to that pinguin of LTC that you have. Brierton didn't listen to the troopers too much, but at least he got this vest carrier right. Help us do our job.l and make it home. At least do a statewide survey so you can see that the troopers prefer it over the inner vest.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Colon please reissue more of these outer vest carriers. Dont listen to that pinguin of LTC that you have. Brierton didn't listen to the troopers too much, but at least he got this vest carrier right. Help us do our job.l and make it home. At least do a statewide survey so you can see that the troopers prefer it over the inner vest.

'Colonel' 'and make it home'. I hate these damm I-Phones. The voice feature is in chinese. You all get my point anyways

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Exactly, mine is easy to wash and put on. Even the regular vest looks like shit if you are overweight. Have you ever seen one of these fat troopers with a vest on under their uniform. It looks like they are carrying a toilet seat cover.

Your correct. If your a fat ass it looks like shit outer vest or not