PDA

View Full Version : Wright, Monaco and Garcia crap the bed

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 06:40 AM
https://youtu.be/J4ykD-XjHr0

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 03:38 PM
http://media.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/unpub/files/201511278.pdf

Interesting case law. Well guess Wright canot claim Garcia arrested me, and Garcia cannot rely upon Wright's statements. Good luck trying to dodge accountability playing that game. Oh amd since the arrest was without probable cause Monaco wont have immunity on the excessive force claim either.

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 05:16 PM
http://media.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/unpub/files/201511278.pdf

Interesting case law. Well guess Wright canot claim Garcia arrested me, and Garcia cannot rely upon Wright's statements. Good luck trying to dodge accountability playing that game. Oh amd since the arrest was without probable cause Monaco wont have immunity on the excessive force claim either.

All of these concerns are non-issues.

Now that this is in front of a magistrate, a psychological evaluation will be requested in order to determine the competency of the defendant.
All of these writings and posts will be introduced before the actual examination, in order to aid the physiologist in understanding the behavioral pattern that resulted in the arrest.
I for one want to get my beach chair, popcorn and a coke and just watch.

Unregistered
09-01-2016, 07:42 PM
All of these concerns are non-issues.

Now that this is in front of a magistrate, a psychological evaluation will be requested in order to determine the competency of the defendant.
All of these writings and posts will be introduced before the actual examination, in order to aid the physiologist in understanding the behavioral pattern that resulted in the arrest.
I for one want to get my beach chair, popcorn and a coke and just watch.

what the hell is a physiologist, and if you are claiming someone has a mental health issue or you are making some sort of diagnosis, you might be practicing medicine without a license.
How about this, police your fellow employees with the Homestead Police Department with all their maladies and issues and then worry about anyone else.

You, morons are so ****ED, you may want to start moving what little assets you have into a trust or some other protected fiction, or it may be put up for auction to satisfy a lien from the Judgement that is going to awarded due to all your stupidity and bulling . The Days of the Homestead Police Gang are coming to an abrupt end and many way face the face the Judge and Jury Criminally or Civilly or both.

What a bunch of morons.

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Well, well. . . . . . .

So you picked up on that little typo and ran with it; that's what you do best.

I want you to think about the original doctor that was going to have you Baker Acted giving a sworn depo under oath in this case.
I also want you to think about a psychological evaluation done under a court order in order to determine your ability to stand trial.
I want you to think about the boat-load of material that you have supplied in these pages as to who you are and the demons that reside in your head.
Perhaps, just perhaps, the one that should be putting all of my assets under a family trust is you............

Now, as far as this other clown claiming to have "studied" the Cyber Stalking Laws; case law, not statutes is what matters. Every case is different and every judge and jury sees things differently sooooo. . . . . . . .where is my popcorn ? ? ? ? ?

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Well, well. . . . . . .

So you picked up on that little typo and ran with it; that's what you do best.

I want you to think about the original doctor that was going to have you Baker Acted giving a sworn depo under oath in this case.
I also want you to think about a psychological evaluation done under a court order in order to determine your ability to stand trial.
I want you to think about the boat-load of material that you have supplied in these pages as to who you are and the demons that reside in your head.
Perhaps, just perhaps, the one that should be putting all of my assets under a family trust is you............

Now, as far as this other clown claiming to have "studied" the Cyber Stalking Laws; case law, not statutes is what matters. Every case is different and every judge and jury sees things differently sooooo. . . . . . . .where is my popcorn ? ? ? ? ?

Was it a typo or just your stupidity and you are never going to get any type of evaluation for anything as this and other cases show no merit to require such an evaluation, but a NUMBSKULL FECES FOR Brains, tax leech like your self could not possibly understand that.
What is your fixation with mental health? do you need some help?
I can sign off on a Baker Act for you if you like, I have evidence to show that your have displayed suicidal ideations, and spoke and wrote about how you want to eat your gun and end your miserable life.

here is some help, please use before you harm yourself or others, HERO http://tinyurl.com/Suicide-Hotline-just-for-LEOs

Unregistered
09-04-2016, 03:03 AM
Was it a typo or just your stupidity and you are never going to get any type of evaluation for anything as this and other cases show no merit to require such an evaluation, but a NUMBSKULL FECES FOR Brains, tax leech like your self could not possibly understand that.
What is your fixation with mental health? do you need some help?
I can sign off on a Baker Act for you if you like, I have evidence to show that your have displayed suicidal ideations, and spoke and wrote about how you want to eat your gun and end your miserable life.

here is some help, please use before you harm yourself or others, HERO http://tinyurl.com/Suicide-Hotline-just-for-LEOs

Holly Pocket Protector Batman. . . . . . .I think that Jimmy's electrical harness is smoking ! ! ! ! OVERLOAD ! ! ! ! ! !
He screwed the pooch and open a Pandora's box . . . . . . .
You can't put the Genie back in the bottle Jimmy. . . . . . . .
I do not have now; nor have I ever had a fixation with mental health;however, I do take note of your behavioral patterns and your responses and find them very disproportionate. Tell me, have you ever had the urge to cut butter with a chainsaw?