PDA

View Full Version : New swat recruits or the new detectives.... Which ones do we blast now?

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 02:32 AM
SO the potential candidates for our swat team look promising, starting with LT. <---- what a joke.
Two rooks get robbery and auto theft. (ha)

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 03:51 PM
Raja Yuca will shape up the new SWAT recruits. I can picture him on the runs "come on grandpa, let's go" what a loser lol.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Raja Yuca will shape up the new SWAT recruits. I can picture him on the runs "come on grandpa, let's go" what a loser lol.

It was an innocent mistake. Jr. thought he was signing up for the TWAT team.

Unregistered
08-26-2016, 02:43 AM
SO the potential candidates for our swat team look promising, starting with LT. <---- what a joke.
Two rooks get robbery and auto theft. (ha)

Family or friend membership also don't forget golden vagina cantu.

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Family or friend membership also don't forget golden vagina cantu.

Cantu made Aileen look like an amateur at sucking her way into a unit, she was on FTO talking about she wasn't going to be on the road very long. Mini Montalvo and Loriga went up stairs after they both gave a statement to IA trying to burn Dex. Loringa I hope all that gas you spent taking Hubert out on you boat was worth it, now people dislike you even more now and if you were worried about your girl ****ing other officer you better really worry now.

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Wow they testified against dexter... Congrats so would just about anyone, that is single handedly the worse most idiotic sergeant in hialeah pd. He will fck you at any given opportunity so hey heres the favor returned.

Btw taking out a major on your boat and climbing the ladder by playing politics is smart if you ask me.. If you got it like that then go for it, i dont knock him. Not like theres much potential with veterans on the road, most of them are a bunch of disgruntled yucas so really its of no surprise.

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 06:58 PM
Cantu made Aileen look like an amateur at sucking her way into a unit, she was on FTO talking about she wasn't going to be on the road very long. Mini Montalvo and Loriga went up stairs after they both gave a statement to IA trying to burn Dex. Loringa I hope all that gas you spent taking Hubert out on you boat was worth it, now people dislike you even more now and if you were worried about your girl ****ing other officer you better really worry now.

Comprate un bote bueno i saca the brass a pescar papo, play the game and para de comer pinga si no te vas a ver miserable on leoaffairs ranting till you retire or get fired, dont hate the player hate the game.

Rajame una Yuca
08-29-2016, 01:01 AM
Raaajaaaa Yuuuucaaaaa!!!!

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 12:01 AM
I guess the friends and family guys really care what people thing about them they actually come here to defend them selfs

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 12:19 AM
I guess the friends and family guys really care what people thing about them they actually come here to defend them selfs

Oye tu tonto,how does it feel to have a rooks who doesnt even know more than 5 statues by memory ride in an unmarked car, not married to the radio, out and about doing what they like while your ass is out there jamando la soga del mundo all disgruntled and ranting on leoaffairs?

You were bested asshole, comprate un bote i dejate de llorar.

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 03:37 AM
Comprate un bote bueno i saca the brass a pescar papo, play the game and para de comer pinga si no te vas a ver miserable on leoaffairs ranting till you retire or get fired, dont hate the player hate the game.

If someone does get the good boat please take the brass with you and while you're at it please do everyone a huge favor and leave all of them in Cuba so they can start their own police department over there which by the way will definitely fit much better their command and management style, and make sure they stay there for good.

Rajame una Yuca
08-30-2016, 05:16 AM
I said Raaaaaajjaaa Yuuuuuucaaa!!!!

Unregistered
08-30-2016, 11:11 PM
Oye tu tonto,how does it feel to have a rooks who doesnt even know more than 5 statues by memory ride in an unmarked car, not married to the radio, out and about doing what they like while your ass is out there jamando la soga del mundo all disgruntled and ranting on leoaffairs?

You were bested asshole, comprate un bote i dejate de llorar.

I really dont see the benefits of being up on DB in this department..... First of all, you have to stay kissing arse so you dont get kicked out of whatever unit..... Secondly they can always send you to patrol whenever they couldnt find a body to cover the road.... And the worst part of it is that our detectives se estan comiendo un cable with no OT, except when they get called out which most likely happens when they are about to open a nice cold beer or about to jump on some 33 action.... While in patrol, even though the radio could be annoying along with the non sense rules and procedures, you can make decent money working all the OT you want, and when you're off no one bothers you for anything, and you dont have to live affraid of getting kicked out of any unit cuz you're no kissing arse, or even worse, being a detective knowing that your performance as an officer did not play any roll on your placement on DB rather than who you know o which arse you kissed to the extreme o que morronga tuviste que comerte para llegar alli. So think again and make your own conclusion about where you rather be, and instead of being a hater, be proud of what you do and be happy with yourself regardless of how things are, and also watch for what you wish cuz its exactly what you may get.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 01:45 AM
I really dont see the benefits of being up on DB in this department..... First of all, you have to stay kissing arse so you dont get kicked out of whatever unit..... Secondly they can always send you to patrol whenever they couldnt find a body to cover the road.... And the worst part of it is that our detectives se estan comiendo un cable with no OT, except when they get called out which most likely happens when they are about to open a nice cold beer or about to jump on some 33 action.... While in patrol, even though the radio could be annoying along with the non sense rules and procedures, you can make decent money working all the OT you want, and when you're off no one bothers you for anything, and you dont have to live affraid of getting kicked out of any unit cuz you're no kissing arse, or even worse, being a detective knowing that your performance as an officer did not play any roll on your placement on DB rather than who you know o which arse you kissed to the extreme o que morronga tuviste que comerte para llegar alli. So think again and make your own conclusion about where you rather be, and instead of being a hater, be proud of what you do and be happy with yourself regardless of how things are, and also watch for what you wish cuz its exactly what you may get.

DB all day. Being on the road over worked and working for certain sergeants scared of their own shadow with iqs below average is a death sentence.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 02:24 AM

Says the person who obviously has never been in DB . Shut up and go handle that 17 that is holding buddy.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 02:27 PM
Says the person who obviously has never been in DB . Shut up and go handle that 17 that is holding buddy.

I will for sure go handle that 17, but first I'm gonna pass by publix and get you salt para que le pongas al cable que te comes todos los dias in DB, and always remember you may end up handling that 17 yourself cuz it might be your turn to cover the road "buddy".

Rajame una Yuca
08-31-2016, 02:30 PM
Raja Yuca???

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 04:14 PM

Whoa, Loriga! Calm down bro only been there a week and already forgetting where ya came from.

Unregistered
08-31-2016, 04:27 PM
Whoa, Loriga! Calm down bro only been there a week and already forgetting where ya came from.

El cable que se esta comiendo le da indigestion ademas con tremenda morronga que se jamo para poder estar alli le quedo doliendo el throat 😁😁😁😁

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 01:12 AM
Rajando Yuca's en Palm Ave!!!!

Unregistered
09-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Quiere decir para ser detective hay que irse en un bote a mamar morronga? Coñooooo eso no pasa en Cuba caballero !!!!!