PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Male

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 04:13 AM
As a Doral residen I will like 2 find out if Doral police is will taking policing dolphin mal. I does not like Sweetwater and prefer Doral help us safe there. I respect Doral police Abd would like to see him in neighburd mori.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 05:17 AM
As a Doral residen I will like 2 find out if Doral police is will taking policing dolphin mal. I does not like Sweetwater and prefer Doral help us safe there. I respect Doral police Abd would like to see him in neighburd mori.

No Mr. "Doral" resident. Doral will not be policing Dolphin Mall. As Dolphin mall is in the city of Sweetwater, not Doral. If you want to feel safe then cross back over to international mall.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 08:30 PM
No Mr. "Doral" resident. Doral will not be policing Dolphin Mall. As Dolphin mall is in the city of Sweetwater, not Doral. If you want to feel safe then cross back over to international mall.

But Dolphing ha moor stores and restaurangs not international I prefer Dolphing to shopping

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 10:06 PM
But Dolphing ha moor stores and restaurangs not international I prefer Dolphing to shopping

Then stop whining and let sweetwater do their jobs. As a matter of fact go on their forum.

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Tremendo raja yuca

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 09:44 PM
What's a raja yuca?