PDA

View Full Version : Tisk Tisk

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Is Broome's IA public record now? I'd like to review a copy myself. From what I've heard, he's quite the dirty little liar.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Is Broome's IA public record now? I'd like to review a copy myself. From what I've heard, he's quite the dirty little liar.

Does it matter, PCSO cleared him so I don't think BPD detectives will find anything because that means they would have to work.

Unregistered
08-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Does it matter, PCSO cleared him so I don't think BPD detectives will find anything because that means they would have to work.

Or perhaps PCSO defectives dropped the ball. Just because pcso cleared him on criminal charges does not mean he'd automatically be cleared on an IA. I do believe broome's dirty little lies are catching up to him. Tick, tock...tick, tock. His time is running out.

Unregistered
08-23-2016, 02:47 PM
I don't understand how we can work towards being an accredited agency and keep a disgusting, pathetic officer like him arounD. He broke his oath and he's a huge liability.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 12:16 AM
Apparantly it is perfectly acceptable to miss felony court while under subpoena. I hear Mr Broome missed court and the admin found it pefectly acceptable and he will receive no discipline. Lord help us.

Unregistered
08-24-2016, 11:14 AM
A perfect example of, asleep at the wheel; while the vessel is just afloat.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Apparantly it is perfectly acceptable to miss felony court while under subpoena. I hear Mr Broome missed court and the admin found it pefectly acceptable and he will receive no discipline. Lord help us.

The next time I hear a minority officer claim they're mistreated and officers at BPD treat black/Hispanic officers unfairly, I'm going to ****ing explode. I've been written up every single time I've missed court and guess what, I deserved it, I ****ing paid the price and I learned from it. What's it like being a privileged BLACK officer and dodging FAIR discipline every time they **** up (which was quite often between DB, AW and AJ)?!

Unregistered
08-27-2016, 09:06 PM
You got to wonder why there are some caucasian officers -yes, white- that are getting away with doing things and not getting reprimanded. There is ****ing unfareness in this department. Instead of *****ing and complaining: officers and detectives, just do your jobs. sergeants -to that one who this applies- stop trying to show off how big -or small- your **** is and help your officers to be better. Only by helping them -and not counseling for every little thing- will you help them be better and -try- to make this department better by not contributing to the bullshit.

Unregistered
08-28-2016, 11:07 AM
You got to wonder why there are some caucasian officers -yes, white- that are getting away with doing things and not getting reprimanded. There is ****ing unfareness in this department. Instead of *****ing and complaining: officers and detectives, just do your jobs. sergeants -to that one who this applies- stop trying to show off how big -or small- your **** is and help your officers to be better. Only by helping them -and not counseling for every little thing- will you help them be better and -try- to make this department better by not contributing to the bullshit.

Thanks Jose but you're one of them that has skated through without much formal counseling when you could've had a suspension or two by now in your career but your coworkers have bailed you out of a lot of poor decisions.

I disagree with your post. Officers should be held to a higher standard. The fact that officers play the race card to gain leverage against their sergeant or administration in an attempt to avoid being disciplined, is pathetic and I do not respect it. If you want to be treated as equals, QUIT BRINGING UP RACE FOR YOUR STUPID MISTAKES AND TAKE YOUR COUNSELING. Maybe if we were all equally held to a higher standard, we would perform better in our jobs and be a halfway decent department. Ever think about that?! Put your ego aside and take responsibility for your actions, even when you **** up. Simple. Quit trying to make yourself a victim.

Unregistered
08-29-2016, 11:11 AM
Thanks Jose but you're one of them that has skated through without much formal counseling when you could've had a suspension or two by now in your career but your coworkers have bailed you out of a lot of poor decisions.

I disagree with your post. Officers should be held to a higher standard. The fact that officers play the race card to gain leverage against their sergeant or administration in an attempt to avoid being disciplined, is pathetic and I do not respect it. If you want to be treated as equals, QUIT BRINGING UP RACE FOR YOUR STUPID MISTAKES AND TAKE YOUR COUNSELING. Maybe if we were all equally held to a higher standard, we would perform better in our jobs and be a halfway decent department. Ever think about that?! Put your ego aside and take responsibility for your actions, even when you **** up. Simple. Quit trying to make yourself a victim.

Gossip, gossip, gossip!!!
When did he pull the race card? What did he do?

Bye-Bye
09-08-2016, 11:34 PM
I hear Broome got the ole letter of death today from the SAO. I guess all that time he has been spending in JH's office wont help him now. Little devious lying thug never should have been given a badge in my opinion. Bye bye

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Him and his blood brothers...all criminals. It's in their DNA. I can't see how JH would keep DB now. He's an embarrassment to our agency and a liability to the city. Kick him out the door! He's never been cop material and doesn't belong in the police department unless he's in a holding cell.

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Black Lies Matter

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Black Lies Matter

Ha apparently it has this whole damn time! Nothing gets posted to keep officers informed. The IA was never posted. The suspension hasn't been posted. Is DB allowed in the PD or any parts of the building right now? I dunno. Have his arresting powers been taken away? I dunno. Does everything concerning him seem to quietly get swept under a rug with a broome? Yup. Keep protecting the image of our lil dirty liar.

Unregistered
09-09-2016, 06:59 PM
What has been circulating is he has lost it all. He can set foot in the lobby as a civilian and no where else. No surprise hes a liar. Just another name to add to the long list of BPD disappointments.

Unregistered
09-10-2016, 09:30 PM
I'd like to thank JH and those who have continuously posted pictures of DB across our department FB page over the last 8 months when you all knew what the final outcome would be. Db loves to be the center of attention in that uniform (obviously no matter who or where he can get it from) and the Chief has made him the mascot of BPD. When this whole debacle comes out to the public or media, DB will be a representation of the city, our agency and its officers. Well played, JH.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 07:20 PM
If he was a white officer I wonder if y'all would be as vocal.

Unregistered
09-11-2016, 07:28 PM

We were with Dion. Thanks for playing! What a waste of a post.

Unregistered
09-13-2016, 03:45 PM

If he was a white officer he would have been taken off the street along time ago.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 06:04 PM
If he was a white officer he would have been taken off the street along time ago.

How long did we pay Dion to not work the road? How long did he sit at home on the tax payers dime? How long did he sit in records at police pay? Just to resign at the end of it all.....he got a great severance package, I bet Broome doesn't get that kind of deal.

Unregistered
09-14-2016, 10:24 PM
You're going to use Dion being in records to justify your position of racism or unfair treatment against Broome? When the allegations against Dion came out he was immediately placed on suspension. The chief did get tired of paying him to sit at home, so brought him back and forced him to work in records (punishment in itself, if you ask me). Dion was ignored by the majority of the department daily as none of us agreed with what he'd done. He was not allowed to continue working calls and interacting with the public. Broome has been allowed to carry on as if he'd done nothing wrong was made the poster child of the PD. I think Broome was treated better than anyone else in his position would be, but most of us wouldn't put ourselves in his position to start with.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 02:53 AM

This bothered me so much. Aside from him making appearances at every social event and making himself available for photos on our FB page like a go***mn BPD mascot, I was appalled and embarrassed that DB was allowed to continue working the road, allowed to wear our uniform and allowed to be in contact with juveniles (while under criminal AND internal investigation)! What a liability! We all knew he was a habitual liar. It's just not in his DNA to be honest.

Whoever keeps making this a race issue is severely delusional. If anything, DB is privileged BECAUSE he's black! If you have a daughter, think AGAIN about what you're saying and what you're fighting for. DB is a lying pervert piece of s***. Next time you want to cry racism in his favor, collect the facts and ask yourself if that was your juvenile daughter he was flirting and texting with, would YOU want him working the road every day for 8 months after you exposed him for the pedophile he is? He's a disgrace to all of the good, honest officers that wear the badge. The next mf'er that sticks up for him is going to look like a god***n clown.

Unregistered
09-15-2016, 11:52 PM
What about the victims of Dions? TS was forced to inneract with him every time she went to records.

Unregistered
09-16-2016, 11:33 AM
What about the victims of Dions? TS was forced to inneract with him every time she went to records.

The handful of times I went to records while he was assigned there, Dion either sat at the front lobby window or near Jo's office. And I never spoke to him or vice versa. So how many times was she "forced" to interact with him? And how often did she need to report to Records? The point here was at least Dion was taken off of the road and his duties were suspended during the investigation. DB was allowed to work the road during a controlled phone call, during the criminal investigation and during the internal investigation. Wasn't until a black letter came from the Sao that JH finally addressed the issue.

And I didn't see the chief chumming it up with Dion every day during his last two months, acting like best friends. But please, let's continue using Dion as your example in how DB is being treated unfairly. You're allowing us all to bring up some really great points in how JH how shown DB favoritism, compared to past employees. JH has a special place in his heart for the little lying pedophile.

Unregistered
09-16-2016, 10:12 PM
What bothers me the most is DB making this a race issue, playing the victim by using his skin color when he is the one who told constant lies and conducted criminal activity. In every aspect and area of his life, he claims he's treated unfairly because he's black. At work, the criminal investigation, his apartment complex...he acts like he's above the laws and the rules and when it's addressed, he cries racism. I despise that. DB is the furthest thing from being better than anyone but it really paints a poor representation of the rest of the good hearted officers at BPD.
DB is nothing more than a selfish, lying little pervert.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:29 AM
is that you? Is this me? Who is typing? Where am I? Hello hello, is there anybody out there?