PDA

View Full Version : Promotions!

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 12:34 AM
This is one of the best group promoted.. Sgt. Lonnie Nix,Captain Mike Lewis,Captain Cesar Andina and Sgt. Brent Steffan! Congratulations WELL DESERVED!

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:59 AM
Did ofc LN even passed sergeants test I thought you got a failing score ? That's exactly what happens when you raised a flag for the Negro national anthem

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 11:41 AM
WHO CARES !!!?

Best promotions in a long time ! Finally !!

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 01:16 PM
Yeah who cares if someone meets the qualifications? That opens the Cheifs door to promoting anyone. It's in violation to civil service rules and policy.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:18 PM
WHO CARES !!!?

Best promotions in a long time ! Finally !!

I agree 10000000% I true group of leaders! Great picks Chief!!

For the other crybabies- STFU! Your slacker days are soon coming to an end.

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 02:27 PM
Great picks. I am amazed they picked qualified, good people. Congrats

Unregistered
07-29-2016, 09:51 PM
This is one of the best group promoted.. Sgt. Lonnie Nix,Captain Mike Lewis,Captain Cesar Andina and Sgt. Brent Steffan! Congratulations WELL DESERVED!

The promotion of this group of professional leaders has just shut the mouths of the crybabies out there. These guys are unanimously viewed as great choices without any qualifiers.They all command respect and all bring so much to the table in areas of expertise. All have a proven track record as solid high performing officers. So crybabies you will be hard pressed to find anyone that will knock the promotion of this group! Thank you Chief Williams and Chief Burgess!

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 05:15 AM
Looks like the AC has gotten himself on Leo affairs. BS quality guy. LN average big mouth redneck country boy with average leadership skills and seniority. Used his PBA leverage to strong arm other and his sac disappeared. Sgt ML good guy should have been promoted many many years ago, Sgt CA junior timid a nice guy though.

Unregistered
07-30-2016, 09:26 AM
Looks like the AC has gotten himself on Leo affairs. BS quality guy. LN average big mouth redneck country boy with average leadership skills and seniority. Used his PBA leverage to strong arm other and his sac disappeared. Sgt ML good guy should have been promoted many many years ago, Sgt CA junior timid a nice guy though.

We truly have Forrest Gump working here as witnessed from the above post. Sorry MORON I am NOT the A/C or Command Staff. Do you know how to read? Can you listen? We know you can't spell. I sit next to you in roll call and I am your back up on calls. I see YOU sleeping when everybody else is out working and handling calls.

From top to the bottom, this is a high quality list. You obviously don't know these people like I and many of our fellow officers do. How sad it must be to be you! LOSER!

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 09:46 AM
The promotion of this group of professional leaders has just shut the mouths of the crybabies out there. These guys are unanimously viewed as great choices without any qualifiers.They all command respect and all bring so much to the table in areas of expertise. All have a proven track record as solid high performing officers. So crybabies you will be hard pressed to find anyone that will knock the promotion of this group! Thank you Chief Williams and Chief Burgess!

Thank you Joe Vetter and Phil Ball for preventing the racist from rigging the test to promote black people who fail agian like he did. WLM

Unregistered
08-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Thank you Joe Vetter and Phil Ball for preventing the racist from rigging the test to promote black people who fail agian like he did. WLM

You just proved that you too are a MORON! Please just resign and take your race baiting, self pity, self failure attitude to another department and spread your hate and venom there. PB and JV had nothing to do with the promotion of this group or any other group. You are just a LOSER who didnt do the work needed to get promoted so now you cry cry cry like the baby you are!

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 10:13 AM
You just proved that you too are a MORON! Please just resign and take your race baiting, self pity, self failure attitude to another department and spread your hate and venom there. PB and JV had nothing to do with the promotion of this group or any other group. You are just a LOSER who didnt do the work needed to get promoted so now you cry cry cry like the baby you are!

LMAO never said I worked there. I made it to a level you will never come close to with my agency and just wanted to reflect on my good friend may he RIP since he died from the stress of your chief created when he changed the test scores to pass minorities and JV called him out. So you a re clearly the MORON if you still work in that sewer!

Unregistered
08-02-2016, 09:03 PM
LMAO never said I worked there. I made it to a level you will never come close to with my agency and just wanted to reflect on my good friend may he RIP since he died from the stress of your chief created when he changed the test scores to pass minorities and JV called him out. So you a re clearly the MORON if you still work in that sewer!

If he is/was your friend like you so claim you know why he died and it had nothing to do with stress so cut the crap. I knew him and that is not why he died. So smart ass you proved you are truly the MORON! Stop using his death to further your crap slinging agenda and show the man some respect! You are a freaking low life scum!!!!

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 10:15 AM
If he is/was your friend like you so claim you know why he died and it had nothing to do with stress so cut the crap. I knew him and that is not why he died. So smart ass you proved you are truly the MORON! Stop using his death to further your crap slinging agenda and show the man some respect! You are a freaking low life scum!!!!

Be proud that you can lie and insult anonymously democrat, You are obviously not close enough to family to know what happened. Be proud that you are disrespecting the man who had the strength to stand up to the corruption that is running that place. You must get a rise out of criticizing people respecting deceased hero. That is a true scum and moron. No agenda shithead and just remember KARMA will come visit you one day!

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Be proud that you can lie and insult anonymously democrat, You are obviously not close enough to family to know what happened. Be proud that you are disrespecting the man who had the strength to stand up to the corruption that is running that place. You must get a rise out of criticizing people respecting deceased hero. That is a true scum and moron. No agenda shithead and just remember KARMA will come visit you one day!

No agenda- my a**!! You invoke his death as part of your racist crap. I know his family and unlike you wouldn't use his death to further some bullshit grudge you have with the department. You call USING his death as respect- you got alot to learn loser! ALOT!!! You are pathetic!!! STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT JV!!!!

Unregistered
08-04-2016, 05:05 PM
No agenda- my a**!! You invoke his death as part of your racist crap. I know his family and unlike you wouldn't use his death to further some bullshit grudge you have with the department. You call USING his death as respect- you got alot to learn loser! ALOT!!! You are pathetic!!! STOP POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT JV!!!!

Posting on this thread about his death is RESPECT? You both are sad!!!

Unregistered
08-05-2016, 01:03 PM

Grow up you POS you are far worse than the guy who posted that talking all your shit and even responding to it. How do you wear a badge and protect if you keep talking shit on here just as much. Both of you STFU!