PDA

View Full Version : What Can Deputies Bring Into The Jail

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm applying to the jail and i'm curious if Deps could bring their cell phones in? A few jails you can and i'm curious if this is one of them.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm applying to the jail and i'm curious if Deps could bring their cell phones in? A few jails you can and i'm curious if this is one of them.

Why would you need a cell phone in the jail? Can't you survive 12 hours being paid without your wireless distraction? If there is an emergency, surely a family member could get in touch with you through a landline.

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 08:54 PM

You can't bring in your phone, NOT into the secure part of the building. You can leave in your vehicle or locker(if you're lucky enough to get onr)against policy, the staff used to be randomly checked by the IPS team to ensurer such.
Only bring in your lunch aNd issued equipment,

Unregistered
07-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Word is they can no longer bring their "see and say" learning utensils in, either.

Unregistered
07-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Word is they can no longer bring their "see and say" learning utensils in, either.

I wouldnt do it when they told me no footed pjs and slippers on night shift

Unregistered
07-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Thanks guys. Where i am now you can't bring phones in but i know some jails do let you. I was just curious and didn't want to ask HR because neither of them are in the jail.

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 12:45 AM

Try applying elsewhere first. Pasco is a dump, the jail is run by vindictive weak leaders, who will blatantly tarnish your work record if you have a difference of opinion. The the current administration cannot keep it fully staffed, forced overtime has been rampant. We just had 24 new bodies hit the floor with another 25 or so in the academy. It is only a matter of time before the administration depletes the floor of those bodies. They have a history of doing this with no regard for safety and OT issues. Wait until the cameras arrive, they are going to be game changers, not in favor of deputy safety either, just another tool to hem people up and drive people out. But you don't have to believe me, just apply and show up. The truth will always remain the truth.

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 01:13 AM
Try applying elsewhere first. Pasco is a dump, the jail is run by vindictive weak leaders, who will blatantly tarnish your work record if you have a difference of opinion. The the current administration cannot keep it fully staffed, forced overtime has been rampant. We just had 24 new bodies hit the floor with another 25 or so in the academy. It is only a matter of time before the administration depletes the floor of those bodies. They have a history of doing this with no regard for safety and OT issues. Wait until the cameras arrive, they are going to be game changers, not in favor of deputy safety either, just another tool to hem people up and drive people out. But you don't have to believe me, just apply and show up. The truth will always remain the truth.

Quit your complaining your sniveling coward. We like the overtime. Keep your mouth shut. You are ruining a good thing. Azz clown!

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 02:49 AM
Quit your complaining your sniveling coward. We like the overtime. Keep your mouth shut. You are ruining a good thing. Azz clown!

LMFAO! Don't worry big tough jail guard, you can do overtime for CCA when they take over. Even if they don't the overtime will return in abundance, because of turn over, promotions, firings and transfers. Now go count some inmates fuk boi, and when your done eat this cowards nutz.

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Most of what these jailers bring in are crabs, herpes, and other stds. They gladly share them with each other and the inmates.

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Most of what these jailers bring in are crabs, herpes, and other stds. They gladly share them with each other and the inmates.

this guy knows the score

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 03:11 AM
this guy knows the score

Hopefully soon they will be bringing in CCA salaries. Stop the waste!

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 04:01 PM
LMFAO! Don't worry big tough jail guard, you can do overtime for CCA when they take over. Even if they don't the overtime will return in abundance, because of turn over, promotions, firings and transfers. Now go count some inmates fuk boi, and when your done eat this cowards nutz.

Not the place to be fantasizing about what youd like to do.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 05:08 AM
Not the place to be fantasizing about what youd like to do.

Piece of advise...now might be the time to be thinking about alternate employment or getting your LEO cert, if you don't already have one. They are actively seeking bids, and the only place that will hire Detention Deputies is Wally World. So heed the warning.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 04:46 PM
Piece of advise...now might be the time to be thinking about alternate employment or getting your LEO cert, if you don't already have one. They are actively seeking bids, and the only place that will hire Detention Deputies is Wally World. So heed the warning.

The only detention deputies that will be safe are ips team, central booking, detention investigation, and a newly created outer perimeter security unit that will rove around the jail.

Talk is that the agency will give operations (housing) to a vendor (seeking bids now) or the county commissioners to operate. All existing employees will continue to remain in FRS, which they think will help retain employees. If a booking position comes up, consider transferring.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 05:02 PM
The only detention deputies that will be safe are ips team, central booking, detention investigation, and a newly created outer perimeter security unit that will rove around the jail.

Talk is that the agency will give operations (housing) to a vendor (seeking bids now) or the county commissioners to operate. All existing employees will continue to remain in FRS, which they think will help retain employees. If a booking position comes up, consider transferring.

"Screw you, Mel. The county commissioners are the only ones keeping your mealy mouth boss in check. Hopefully they keep getting more information about the spending ideas you and the command staff give Noc-hole."

"or the county commissioners to operate. All existing employees will continue to remain in FRS, which they think will help retain employees."

Well golly gee now that sure doesnt sound like the BCC is on your side huh?

They ALL need to go.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 06:27 PM
"Screw you, Mel. The county commissioners are the only ones keeping your mealy mouth boss in check. Hopefully they keep getting more information about the spending ideas you and the command staff give Noc-hole."

"or the county commissioners to operate. All existing employees will continue to remain in FRS, which they think will help retain employees."

They ALL need to go.

Sounds like someone is having an episode, Eh JN? We know you want your boy in as CC. Too bad he will get spanked. Now go take some pics.

Unregistered
07-16-2016, 09:11 PM
Sounds like someone is having an episode, Eh JN? We know you want your boy in as CC. Too bad he will get spanked. Now go take some pics.

WoW that sounds like something from the comics. Far out. Why dont you try being clueless in English so we can at least try to comprehend your gibberish?

Seriously.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 04:38 AM

They ALL need to go.

Yes, they all need to go, why dilly dally? Makes no sense keeping a select few on a LEO salary.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 04:47 AM
Yes, they all need to go, why dilly dally? Makes no sense keeping a select few on a LEO salary.

Sounds like they are finally going to get rid of the dead weight. There's going to be a lot of out work jail guards before to long. Give privatization a chance, you'll see.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 12:15 PM

They already waste too much on those trying to act like LEOs elsewhere, like on the road.

Unregistered
07-17-2016, 03:30 PM
They already waste too much on those trying to act like LEOs elsewhere, like on the road.

You might want to start looking on the employment site, you are being privatized.

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 12:25 PM
Let me guess, if it comes to pass, the shit bag Court Services command staff will still have their jobs at their current salary.

Unregistered
07-20-2016, 04:04 AM
I don't know what they can bring in to the jail, but I know what the Sheriff is bringing in....Privatization!