PDA

View Full Version : Trooper almost runs over motorcyclist on Pine Island Road in Cape Coral

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 05:52 PM
I saw a FHP trooper in one of the SUV marked units behind a motorcycle today and the trooper I guess did not want to stay behind the traffic in the inside lane so he switched lanes into the outside lane and did not fully change lanes before passing the motorcyclist almost hitting them.

Very bad driving by FHP. I did not get the tag number of the FHP unit but who ever that trooper is needs to really stop and think about other peoples safety. The trooper did not seem to be going any where as he never turned on his lights or siren and just continues up the road.

Maybe FHP needs to do some remedial driver training.

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 09:59 PM
I saw a FHP trooper in one of the SUV marked units behind a motorcycle today and the trooper I guess did not want to stay behind the traffic in the inside lane so he switched lanes into the outside lane and did not fully change lanes before passing the motorcyclist almost hitting them.

Very bad driving by FHP. I did not get the tag number of the FHP unit but who ever that trooper is needs to really stop and think about other peoples safety. The trooper did not seem to be going any where as he never turned on his lights or siren and just continues up the road.

I saw a lot of cars driving very bad today. I did not get any tag numbers, nor was I able to identify any driver. One black SUV was following me so close, I was not able to see the vehicle's front headlamps. Everyone's driving sucks!

Does this make you feel better?

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 11:51 PM
I saw a lot of cars driving very bad today. I did not get any tag numbers, nor was I able to identify any driver. One black SUV was following me so close, I was not able to see the vehicle's front headlamps. Everyone's driving sucks!

Does this make you feel better?

Yes and probably thousands of folks across the nation have no discipline and common sense when it comes to firearms, so if I see a Trooper/Officer/Deputy waving his/her loaded gun, finger in the trigger, in the middle of a crowded street I should feel good about it? Aren't you paid to drive and do it well? Some of those civilians driving like sh@t might be driving with a suspended or revoked license, no insurance, I guess FHP should hire people like that while we are at it. That's the second report (one with video evidence) of poor driving from FHP Trooper today or the last couple of days, you already know what will happen to the one who will unfortunately cause a serious crash.

Oookkk
06-26-2016, 06:41 PM
If you were behind this Trooper like you say, why didn't you call it in? Or perhaps get a tag since you were behind this Trooper? They have AVL and the dispatcher could have been able to see who it was.

Unregistered
06-26-2016, 10:04 PM

What's sad is you thought the best way to report the driving was on the trashy site. Like the previous post said, simply calling dispatch and telling them where and when this occurred would tell them who the trooper was. Congratulations, you did absolutely nothing about it other than complain to deaf ears. I don't know what's worse, the fact that you thought this was the best way to report it or that you even knew this site existed.

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 02:04 AM
What's sad is you thought the best way to report the driving was on the trashy site. Like the previous post said, simply calling dispatch and telling them where and when this occurred would tell them who the trooper was. Congratulations, you did absolutely nothing about it other than complain to deaf ears. I don't know what's worse, the fact that you thought this was the best way to report it or that you even knew this site existed.

1. Agreed - anyone complaining here does absolutely NOTHING effective

2. If you are complaining here about a cop, you are a sorry bag of steaming feces

3. Agreed - this site is TRASHY af

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 03:25 PM
1. Agreed - anyone complaining here does absolutely NOTHING effective

2. If you are complaining here about a cop, you are a sorry bag of steaming feces

3. Agreed - this site is TRASHY af

Shut up and x65 s4