PDA

View Full Version : Play Ball

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Is incredible how this department who's at its lowest in moral character and man power can continue this path to no where. Why call are holding violent crimes going thru the roof districts continue to beef up community oriented squads over regular patrol squads. These community oriented squads who do nothing all day but drink cafesito, make up 13's at political offices or other places are the reason why police work in MD has come to its all time low. Why regular patrol has squads with 3 or 4 folks answering calls in the districts we finds officers on direction of supervisors drilling cafe, picking up signs, throwing out trash, and serving as school police even though Miami Dade school police exist. How blind is the community to these things, pretty soon the Army reserve will be standing at corners while police watch Sabado Gigante with the elderly at senior centers.

Great Job MDPD

Ps don't forget your Camara, we want to see how any abelitos you visit in the district ok, you can count them as apprehensions help boost your stats ok.

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 05:17 AM
Is incredible how this department who's at its lowest in moral character and man power can continue this path to no where. Why call are holding violent crimes going thru the roof districts continue to beef up community oriented squads over regular patrol squads. These community oriented squads who do nothing all day but drink cafesito, make up 13's at political offices or other places are the reason why police work in MD has come to its all time low. Why regular patrol has squads with 3 or 4 folks answering calls in the districts we finds officers on direction of supervisors drilling cafe, picking up signs, throwing out trash, and serving as school police even though Miami Dade school police exist. How blind is the community to these things, pretty soon the Army reserve will be standing at corners while police watch Sabado Gigante with the elderly at senior centers.

Great Job MDPD

Ps don't forget your Camara, we want to see how any abelitos you visit in the district ok, you can count them as apprehensions help boost your stats ok.

You are one sick puppy! Get help fast!

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 10:24 PM
You are one sick puppy! Get help fast!

Spoken like the true coward you are!!

Unregistered
06-30-2016, 11:19 PM

Great Job MDPD

Based on your English you work in Midwest

Unregistered
07-05-2016, 07:50 PM
I play for the gunners and I'm pretty well off. I ain't gonna lie. Playing ball does have it perks

Unregistered
07-06-2016, 07:40 PM
I play for the gunners and I'm pretty well off. I ain't gonna lie. Playing ball does have it perks

That's a good team