PDA

View Full Version : Do You Guys Work?

Unregistered
06-20-2016, 10:56 PM
Are you guys actually working? Wonder why someone would ask this? Look around and ask yourself why.

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 08:13 PM
Are you guys actually working? Wonder why someone would ask this? Look around and ask yourself why.

define working we are always working but we are Frequently delayed law enforcement. fdle

Unregistered
06-22-2016, 10:42 PM
I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and had a 2 hour lunch before that so I'm a little hazey.... Can you ask that question again ?????

Unregistered
06-24-2016, 10:33 AM
define working we are always working but we are Frequently delayed law enforcement. fdle

I always liked Forget Doing Law Enforcement. FDLE averages a couple arrests per year per agent so they are owing something.

Unregistered
06-24-2016, 10:35 AM
I always liked Forget Doing Law Enforcement. FDLE averages a couple arrests per year per agent so they are owing something.

Should have been doing not owing. Damn auto-correct!!!

Unregistered
06-27-2016, 11:21 AM

Why does it takes you guys Months to clear an Officer from a good shooting? Do you actually work? Is not fair for an Officer to be sitting at home waiting on you guys to clear him. This country has gone to Shit,and is only going to get worse. I am glad to be done with Police work within the next year. I feel sorry for whoever comes to this profession and gets involved in a fatal shooting protecting life. It really Sucks!

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Why does it takes you guys Months to clear an Officer from a good shooting? Do you actually work? Is not fair for an Officer to be sitting at home waiting on you guys to clear him. This country has gone to Shit,and is only going to get worse. I am glad to be done with Police work within the next year. I feel sorry for whoever comes to this profession and gets involved in a fatal shooting protecting life. It really Sucks!

Don't you worry about us! We will assign our seasoned agents fresh out of college who have never been in law enforcement to investigate you. Mind you they have and never will be in a foot chase, set up a perimeter, get in a fist fight, do a "routine" traffic stop or have any real sense of what real cops do, but they will be assigned.

Unregistered
07-11-2016, 12:21 AM
Don't you worry about us! We will assign our seasoned agents fresh out of college who have never been in law enforcement to investigate you. Mind you they have and never will be in a foot chase, set up a perimeter, get in a fist fight, do a "routine" traffic stop or have any real sense of what real cops do, but they will be assigned.

Most of the agents are seasoned LEO. But you are correct - it is very scary to think that they hire some rookie with NO or little LE experience to investigate a police shooting or allegation of abuse of force. They just don't have a clue to dealing with people in the street. But since they have years of college and watch cop tv shows, they think they know how to handle things - and think they know what a real street cop would do in aggressive or violent confrontation. Paper Cops.

Unregistered
07-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Is Shedlock out the door? No biggie, he is an arrogant piece of ...

Unregistered
07-14-2016, 02:58 PM

Which one, they both can go!

Unregistered
07-15-2016, 01:51 AM

Had the pleasure of meeting C.Shedlock once (NOT),He was trying to enter Sarasota G.Prix with his standard issue when he was told it was not going to happen. Even he is smart enough to know he is S&#T without it.