PDA

View Full Version : Protein Shakes

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 07:29 PM
* All jokes aside *

What's the best protein/meal replacement shake out there that you all drink to stay healthy?

- Thanks.

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 08:57 PM
* All jokes aside *

What's the best protein/meal replacement shake out there that you all drink to stay healthy?

I heard that sperm is full of protein , want some SWAT man ?

"All jokes aside" We live in the google age, just google it, why trust anyone here you idiot ! Save this board for gossip and telling it like it is , not silly shit like protein drinks, you muscle head !
- Thanks.

I heard that sperm is full of protein , want some SWAT man ?

"All jokes aside" We live in the google age, just google it, why trust anyone here you idiot ! Save this board for gossip and telling it like it is , not silly shit like protein drinks, you muscle head !

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 09:12 PM
* All jokes aside *

- Thanks.

Contact Mr. Herbalife Jorge Lazcano or Ms. Fitness Miami, Natalie Martinez

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Contact Mr. Herbalife Jorge Lazcano or Ms. Fitness Miami, Natalie Martinez

I need a protein shake , not a double headed dildo, or a strap on ???

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Natalie Martinez is the queen of sucking all the protein from your ****. Before you give her the pipe drink a muscle milk that has 40grams of protein.

Unregistered
06-17-2016, 09:22 PM
Join the union they will have you and your wallet lean in no time, while they gain ponds like pigs in a Hialeah yard. Try their batido de Leche alcade

Unregistered
06-18-2016, 04:56 AM
Try ISO 100 (chocolate and/or banana flavor) - 8oz almond milk - 1 teaspoon peanut butter - 1 small banana - 1 tablespoon of honey - 1 tablespoon oats - 5g Creatine - 5g Glutamine - Nutri Bullet 20 sec's - should be a good shake - enjoy...drink lots of water to dilute and hydrate...and finally, dont pay attention TO THE CRAP IN THIS BLOG!!! sorry man, people here suck...enjoy the shake

Unregistered
06-18-2016, 12:19 PM
You can drink all the protein shake you want but if you ain't juicing you ain't working out.

Unregistered
06-18-2016, 05:30 PM
Where can I buy a Herbalife shake anyone ????

Unregistered
06-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Try ISO 100 (chocolate and/or banana flavor) - 8oz almond milk - 1 teaspoon peanut butter - 1 small banana - 1 tablespoon of honey - 1 tablespoon oats - 5g Creatine - 5g Glutamine - Nutri Bullet 20 sec's - should be a good shake - enjoy...drink lots of water to dilute and hydrate...and finally, dont pay attention TO THE CRAP IN THIS BLOG!!! sorry man, people here suck...enjoy the shake

You can tell this guy is a fag body builder,( " Enjoy the shake" , hey how about the sperm shake you muscle bound fag, your probably in SWAT and have a tiny pee pee, because your a weight lifter, they all have a tiny penis, ha ha . Ill bet he works out with Freddie LOL !

Unregistered
06-20-2016, 02:47 PM
You can tell this guy is a fag body builder,( " Enjoy the shake" , hey how about the sperm shake you muscle bound fag, your probably in SWAT and have a tiny pee pee, because your a weight lifter, they all have a tiny penis, ha ha . Ill bet he works out with Freddie LOL !

Hey moron i got your girlfriend shaving my arm pits and sucking my shaven slippery **** full of veins.

Unregistered
06-20-2016, 11:27 PM
Stop writing lies

SWAT
06-20-2016, 11:38 PM
Papo forget proteins take fu--king steroids like half the department do

Unregistered
06-21-2016, 12:27 PM
All jokes asidw