PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah Cop Shot Sunday not a Word

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 05:17 PM
A Hialeah cop was shot and wounded Sunday night. However that's less important than the shooting in Orlando. What a disgusting place this country has become.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 06:26 PM
He wasn't wearing his rainbow pin.

Butt I. Thot
06-13-2016, 06:46 PM
A Hialeah cop was shot and wounded Sunday night. However that's less important than the shooting in Orlando. What a disgusting place this country has become.

No news here, not the least bit surprised generally we don't measure up to anything that's more newsworthy and it shows you our value to our own hometown. I would have to say they prioritize police shootings police corruption and police wrongdoing as newsworthy when there are no other stories to occupy the headlines.... like I say not the least bit surprised however to all my comrades watch your six cause we all may not get along but, we're all we got like each other or not.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 09:00 PM

Where have you been ? People hate us, they don't give a shit, so neither does the media !

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 10:43 PM
a hialeah cop was shot and wounded sunday night. However that's less important than the shooting in orlando. What a disgusting place this country has become.

how many low life politicians are using orlando as a political opportunity????? Its sick the kids having even been laid to rest and these low lifes are using them as vote for me sign.

A cop being shot doesnt have enough meaning to these scumbags right now

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 06:15 AM

The Officer did not wait for 15, he tried to cuff a 56 by itself.A struggle ensued they fight and 56 goes for the gun, gun goes and grace his leg. Was this Officer wearing a good holster? That covers the trigger? Or the cheap holster? No offense this Officer inexperience is to blame. Here at MPD he would had gotten a Reprimand for not waiting for back up. Glad the Officer is k, WAIT FOR BaCK Rookies!

Just a Rookie mistake.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 01:30 PM
The media doesn't care if an officer get shot. That's not important news. But if he would have done something corrupted it would have been all over the place. People only see the negative side.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 01:50 PM
I don't like trump but he sure is right about the media!!!

Unregistered
06-16-2016, 01:43 AM
The Officer did not wait for 15, he tried to cuff a 56 by itself.A struggle ensued they fight and 56 goes for the gun, gun goes and grace his leg. Was this Officer wearing a good holster? That covers the trigger? Or the cheap holster? No offense this Officer inexperience is to blame. Here at MPD he would had gotten a Reprimand for not waiting for back up. Glad the Officer is k, WAIT FOR BaCK Rookies!

Just a Rookie mistake.
Papo, you write worse than a rookie! Go take some English writing classes!

Unregistered
06-16-2016, 02:18 AM

Just a Rookie mistake.

Is your writing really this bad or were you driving while typing? Your grammar is terrible. Your punctuation is not in the right places. I would hate to see your reports.

Unregistered
06-16-2016, 02:41 AM
Is your writing really this bad or were you driving while typing? Your grammar is terrible. Your punctuation is not in the right places. I would hate to see your reports.

Bottom line rookie mistake,harms way putting himself at risk. Wait for 15 period.

Unregistered
06-16-2016, 03:46 AM
bottom line rookie mistake,harms way putting himself at risk. Wait for 15 period.

i agree with you, plus hialeah pd is always available to 15 for the smallest of calls as a traffic stop... The entire department will show up without a problem even the 90 year old officer in his wheelchair.

Unregistered
06-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Is the officer ok ? What happened