PDA

View Full Version : Please show mas support for the Orlando tragedy wear a rainbow.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 10:23 PM
The City of Miami Police Dept will be showing mas support for the victims in the Orlando, Fl mass shooting. We have been authorized to wear a rainbow on our uniform.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 12:00 AM
Shove rainbows up your ass.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Shove rainbows up your ass.

Please show respect for the gay community. Wear the rainbow it's for peace and love. Let's not forget training on Monday for the running man Challenge .

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 03:10 AM
Please show respect for the gay community. Wear the rainbow it's for peace and love. Let's not forget training on Monday for the running man Challenge .

Tommy and Nick to the last tango in Paris

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 08:55 AM
Tommy and Nick to the last tango in Paris

This place is now run by fags and idiots !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Guys please show respect for the victims.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Guys please show respect for the victims.

Hold on one minute... before I get started let's get a few things straight (no pun intended ). I could care less what your race or sexual orientation is. But I'm not about to go out of my to honor these victims. People die when a country fails to understand the violent nature of reality. This is exactly what happens when you put your trust in the numb nuts that run this country. Let's continue to open our boaders to these violent *******s and shit like this will continue to happen. keep treating cops like monsters and Terrorist like poor injured puppies that can be "fixed" with peace and love. UNDERSTAND THAT IN TODAY'S WORLD. THE MOST VIOLENT ONE WINS THE FIGHT!

1.). Some of these victims have Twitter and Facebook posts that are extremely derogatory towards the same cops that tried to save their lives. 2.) THE LGBT society tends to lean Democratic... so the real monsters are the government that you allowed you to become victims but hugging tugs and handcuffing police. 3.) You don't want to live in a "police" state? You don't think police should be "militarized". Well, they never really were, but were attempting to train for a response to these types of events but since the cries of you, the pendulum has swung so far the opposite direction we are training how to "be nice" and eat breath mints instead of using foul language. I shit you not... this is really being trained much more than active shooter response. 4.) You don't want to pay police what they a worth and are content of hiring the bottom tier applicants to save money. This practice brings people on board who are far less qualified to save your ass and they are typically more concerned with how they look in uniform than how they perform while wearing it!

Is Miami ready for Terrorist cowards like this douche bag? Hell no! But not because of the police... it's because of cowards like those we police who want to held by the hand and patted on the head, instead of opening their eyes and challenging the way things really are taking positive steps in making things right! Y'all are bunch of sacrificial lambs if you think for a second something like Orlando could never happen here! Take note of your surroundings and be ready to take action! You must be the captain of your life and give the cops back the power to be the force multiplier in getting things DONE!

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 04:10 PM
I didnt read your shit is too long.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 04:46 PM
I didnt read your shit is too long.

Don't lie douche... you didn't read because you're illiterate. Go find your 33 and have her sound it for you. Otherwise go get your rainbow pin and stand in line with the sheep.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 05:21 PM
I read it and his 100% correct. You only honor the police when you need them. Working off duty clubs for peanuts at 2am. That officer that was working save life. So next time the city manager decides not to increase the off duty rate remember this.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 08:17 AM
I read it and his 100% correct. You only honor the police when you need them. Working off duty clubs for peanuts at 2am. That officer that was working save life. So next time the city manager decides not to increase the off duty rate remember this.

Let's all wear a rainbow flag on the uniform shirts,and rainbow tag on the front bumper of that patrol car. Let's all go to property and pick rainbows stickers.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Maybe now the city manager will raise the off duty rate to $43 an hour. Especially at the AAA.

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 02:50 PM
Bunch of ****ing pussies not one of can say who you are smh. ****ING COWARDS

Unregistered
06-14-2016, 03:55 PM
Don't lie douche... you didn't read because you're illiterate. Go find your 33 and have her sound it for you. Otherwise go get your rainbow pin and stand in line with the sheep.

I ****ed my 33 while laughing at your comment. Ahahahhahaha