PDA

View Full Version : Mass Shooting In Orlando Nightclub > 20 dead

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 12:52 PM
This is crazy... people can't have fun anymore, Officer also injured in the shooting.

http://www.local10.com/news/shooting-at-orlando-nightclub

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 01:05 PM
"Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running," the nightclub posted on its Facebook page shortly after the violence began.
I quickly went on Natalie Martinez Facebook page at 203am and she responded Ok. Hope she made it. Can someone do a roll call check on all the gays from our department.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. History.

I think it's time to move away... Costa Rica sounds nice and peaceful.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 03:42 PM
It will be interesting to see if they were any links between the Muslim shooter and the NOI.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Shooters father said that he was upset because he saw Lugo and Ortiz kissing in public at a bar in Miami

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Shooters father said that he was upset because he saw Lugo and Ortiz kissing in public at a bar in Miami

Orlando PD command post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlBBAEwlCeo

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 04:22 PM
I hear Lugo n Ortiz are heading to Orlando waving the gay flag how sweet

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 05:00 PM
I hear Lugo n Ortiz are heading to Orlando waving the gay flag how sweet

Have you no decency; no moral compass? FIFTY people were slain by a radical Islamic 'lone wolf;' one who declared his allegiance to ISIS as he engaged arriving police officers!

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Worst Mass Shooting in U.S. History.

I think it's time to move away... Costa Rica sounds nice and peaceful.

So does Hialeah, there are no activities other than the Race Track and 90% of population Viejitos, 10% Balsero. Am moving to Hialeah, Agua, Fango y Factoria. No tiroteo.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Have you no decency; no moral compass? FIFTY people were slain by a radical Islamic 'lone wolf;' one who declared his allegiance to ISIS as he engaged arriving police officers!

Islamic lone wolf I didn't hear that in the presidential address.

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Islamic lone wolf I didn't hear that in the presidential address.

The Democrat's worse nightmare ! ! ! !

Can't blame the victims; they are all Democrats.
Can't blame the Shooter; he was a Radicalized Muslim and a member of the President's religion of Peace and the latest group of unregistered Democrats! ! !

Sooooo; blame the gun, easy ! ! ! !

We are so ****ED ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
06-12-2016, 11:06 PM
I can't believe what i saw on CNN, they played an audio tape of OPD responding to the scene of the "Active Shooter". First: dispatcher advising of shots fire at the bar, second: an officer advising of shots fired several times and then what is clear a supervisor advising in the air not to enter the location, to take cover and if he was able to see you, you were not taking cover. The tape ended there. "Unbeliavable" that is why so many people got shot, but then that would also happen here.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 12:08 AM
I can't believe what i saw on CNN, they played an audio tape of OPD responding to the scene of the "Active Shooter". First: dispatcher advising of shots fire at the bar, second: an officer advising of shots fired several times and then what is clear a supervisor advising in the air not to enter the location, to take cover and if he was able to see you, you were not taking cover. The tape ended there. "Unbeliavable" that is why so many people got shot, but then that would also happen here.

Do you think i will put my life at risk when we do not have the proper training here? Do you think city of miami police department cares about you being prepared with proper training for you to handle something like this? The answer is NO. They do not care for me to have an AR-15, a high fire power rifle to neutrilize threats like this, so since i have nothing of the above mentioned i will take cover and wait for SWAT finest to come and neutrilize this threat. I will be going home to my family.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 01:04 AM
Do you think i will put my life at risk when we do not have the proper training here? Do you think city of miami police department cares about you being prepared with proper training for you to handle something like this? The answer is NO. They do not care for me to have an AR-15, a high fire power rifle to neutrilize threats like this, so since i have nothing of the above mentioned i will take cover and wait for SWAT finest to come and neutrilize this threat. I will be going home to my family.

Dude you're a *****. Why don't you quit or go work for a department like Golden Beach or Bal Halbour that doesn't do shit but sit around look pretty. We are the police, we sign the dotted line to serve and protect at all cost. Yes, I will go in and risk my life to save others, you punk! Go find yourself a desk job you little bch!

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 01:14 AM

Can't blame the Shooter; he was a Radicalized Muslim and a member of the President's religion of Peace and the latest group of unregistered Democrats! ! !

This is the democratic dream this will begin the rally saving the fags and taking away the right of the US citizen to own and carry a gun by removing the 2nd amendment from the bill of rights. Then our crazy lodge president Ortiz goes and writes that dumb ass letter supporting them and not expanding our 2nd amendment rights.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 02:02 AM
There are 6 U.S.cities in the next month during Ramadan. Unfortunately Miami is on the list. Not sure if it is the city or the county. Plus there are 600 people on a hit list in Florida. Most are in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast.
We need to be prepared and unite to prevent another unfortunate event.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-isis-plans-to-attack-6-us-cities-leaked/

http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 02:05 AM

This will only get more people to vote for Trump. He is the only one with cajones to tell it like it is.
TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 02:32 AM
Dude you're a *****. Why don't you quit or go work for a department like Golden Beach or Bal Halbour that doesn't do shit but sit around look pretty. We are the police, we sign the dotted line to serve and protect at all cost. Yes, I will go in and risk my life to save others, you punk! Go find yourself a desk job you little bch!

Go get them grasshopper don't forget after the shooting you will be administrated reassigned to a front desk position and loss of take home veh and off duty privilege . I will take cover and study for the Sgt exam.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 03:19 AM
Lube, you had a few of us worried here. Till we saw you. Good thing you didn't head back out to that club again. Just think if this shooting would have happen a few weeks ago. You would have been a victim too. Guess it's true. God loves drunks and fools. Does this incident, change your mind about being the grand marshal of the gay rights parade? Na, you'll man up and go naked under full body armor.

Unregistered
06-13-2016, 07:36 AM
It will be interesting to see if they were any links between the Muslim shooter and the NOI.

Just check with our Assistant Chief Najiy, it is well known she is a devout member of the NOI (Nation of Islam) wonder if the FBI will miss this one ( her ) too ? " Allah Akbar Anita "