PDA

View Full Version : Another tourist shot in Wynwood

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 12:34 AM
Shootings and robberies continue to plague the city so much for those DIP arrest and crack pipes!

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Shootings and robberies continue to plague the city so much for those DIP arrest and crack pipes!

Mayor Regalado, Manager Alfonso, demanding 'DIP and crack pipe arrests' Rudy LLanes' preventive and proactive strategy to mitigate violent crimes? Do any of Miami PD command officers -- except Lube, as he likely will claim he invented them -- have a clue how to engage in deterring police practices.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Shooting, robberies? Is the friends and family plan safe and taken cared for? That's what matters

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 06:34 AM

I was busy watching Netflix, Commander Rodriguez does not take care of Patrol. He loves kiss asses, so you do for me I do for you. What have you done for me lately?

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Interesting, right this area have a lot of patrol cars driving through to make them feel safe?

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 02:06 PM
This is why I don't go to wynwood... wynwood has a whole lot more changing for people to actually go there. Only hippies go there... you won't see someone with money there like at lincoln road.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Next time they will hire an off duty officer.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 04:36 PM
The commander is lost and afraid of his own shadow the Lt runs around like a horny rabbit a clueless moron but run along folks nothing to see here!!

Unregistered
06-11-2016, 05:08 PM
The commander is lost and afraid of his own shadow the Lt runs around like a horny rabbit a clueless moron but run along folks nothing to see here!!

It's beyond the NET Commander and the 'randy' lieutenant, the failings fall squarely on LLanes and Assistant Chief of Police, for 'investigative services,' Anita Najiy collective shoulders! Clearly neither one has a clue how to lead an effective proactive deterring strategy and less directing the NET Commander and the 'lustful' lieutenant on its implementation.