PDA

View Full Version : Qualifications

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 07:20 PM
How does an insubordinate, immature police officer get promoted? You have the right qualifications. In this case the backing of Ted. Oh and multiple meetings with surpervision to be told to grow up. TIAPD lands another bodyshot to an already low morale.

Unregistered
06-23-2016, 02:29 PM
The fact that potato head ted is a captain is one of the biggest jokes here to begin with. How does a person with no prior real police experience get promoted up the ranks so fast. He first quits here to go to a company that only hires real ex-soldiers who really have military skills. So he obviously washed out of there very quickly, so he comes back here and was rehired. Then didn't like working nights so threatens to quit again. So he gets promoted. A lesson to be learned by everyone. But he will get an army to protect the chief's way of doing things. Great start with all the recent promotions. A bunch of immature kiddys he can bully around so they will follow him. And let us not forget our PSU sergeant who is in charge of training, Yet he didn't previously pass the PAT course. What a place. Now he brings in his old buddy's from tpd to try and show us how it was done there...to retire from there and come here to get another pension. But that seems to be the way since the chief is working on his third pension.

Unregistered
06-23-2016, 07:28 PM
Personally I like the lies (uniform committee), yes men, and tin plated tough guys who couldnt cut it as officers failing as supervisors. The overtime situation is a joke and they always screw it up. Im also liking the direct pipeline to the dc that leads to closed door meetings.

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 03:27 PM
HAHA, yeah the uniform committee, what a joke. EVERYONE (but new Cpl) voted FOR the 5.11/Blauer style uniform with cargo pants and the chief sends out an email stating ALL but 1 voted for Elbeco. Such a joke. Does he think we don't talk to each other, what planet are they living on? The only person who voted for Elbeco is the new Cpl, who was told by his bid-daddy teddy boo-boo that if he wanted to get promoted he needed to get on board with it. All smoke & mirrors here, the only problem is they don't actual obscure anything well..

Also the mess with dispatch is going to get someone killed, all but a couple of the dispatchers are totally inept & incompetent.

Can't wait till survey time :)

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 02:44 AM
STOP COMPLAING On an annonymus forum and start voicing your concerns like a real, respectable human. You are all working in Law Enforcement and act like a bunch of cry babies here. I can't imagine how you'd react if you were dealing with a difficult situation. But I can bet you'll be telling stories about it for years and talking about it like Billy bad ass. GET OVER IT.

The following agencies are hiring in the Bay Area:
Tampa PD
Hillsborough S.O.
Pasco S.O.
Pinellas S.O.
Plant City PD
Temple Terrace PD

And plenty others close by... Pick your agency and have at it! You won't leave though , because you're too pampered and babied here yet you'll come on here and talk crap about co-workers and supervisors. News flash, it is no secret we have our fair share of problems, complaining here solves NOTIING. Step up to the plate if you have an issue. There aren't any excuses at this point, except the fact that you are a coward and most likely one of the lazy, incompetent, morons who don't want to actually better themselves or this agency. Your character is transparent, & we all know who you are. Spot light's on you now and you have a choice, but I can predict you'll be replying to this message with more cowardly complaints... You must be proud of yourself.

Unregistered
06-28-2016, 07:37 PM
First of all it is called spellcheck. I like that you lament the fact that people post anonymously, yet strangely do not identify yourself. As to bringing things up like adults, that doesnt happen because it is not allowed to. Any opinion that doesn't toe a line that admin wants is squashed. Either Ted flexes his captains bars (remember when he hated others doing that) or you get a closed door meeting with supervisors. As to working and competence, I can assure you that I do okay in those areas. I do not however excel in the TIAPD yesman or asskiss department which is probably how you define work. Next time you post and rail against anonymity, sign it. Stand up and be proud. You too can help mismanage the agency.