PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Tot Gut

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 11:11 AM
Well since Lt Rot Gut has been out, along with his protégé, Sgt Blaster, the entire world has been a better place. Being a low life shiite eating cur dog scumbag has a price. I can't believe that Blaster with his prior arrests was able to become a cop. Then he shoots himself in the hand, then proceeds to be a loud mouth backstabbing scumbag who judges other cops and goes after them. Oh well, even after you shot yourself beddy, you got your indestructible super hero action star butt whipped. How did that happen? But, you're from proven police bloodlines. I guess we all shoot a bad load sometimes. The other guy, with the snake's crawling around his guts eating him from the inside out, is most likely getting his karma call via a slow miserable ending to his story. It's so much more comfortable working without these two superstars on the job. Good luck and good riddens!

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm not going to say that both of those guys deserve what they get, but they do. Blaster needs to get out of dodge so we can open up a Sgt spot. Lt Cancer Stick/Rot Gut needs to leave too. He's made incredible contributions to polices work and is the last of a dying breed. He won't be missed. The place is better without them.

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 10:29 PM
Another one to look at is the detached trailer park trash detective. If he doesn't have some poison swimming around inside of him, then he must be trying out for the part of a zombie in the waking dead. So, blaster, snake, zombie, and Maverick leave we got opportunities. After them that dragoon won't be far behind, then 3 new sgts. Our butterball Lt can't be very healthy but, he seems to survive on sausage and warm vanilla yogurt somehow. But still, how long can he last? Manny will be chief soon.

Unregistered
06-10-2016, 10:19 PM
That's the plan. Rot Gut brought the guy in and he's already talking about how much better he could do in that position. He has a whole set of phantasy uniforms at his house. But, seriously folks. The snake wi be back any day, butterball will be just as fat tomorrow, Noriega will still put suicide girl around kids, he'll swear by butterball, suck boils off the snake's butt, continue to bring in his people, etc...... So, don't worry, be happy. Nothing has changed, it just got worse in a nice sort of way. I know we'll do a running man challenge. Not.