PDA

View Full Version : Blacks get promoted in the city

Under cover brother
06-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Wow it was a White Out Friday during promotions in the city of Miami police department, and I must say I am impressed. It's about time . We must continue to recognize our elite black brothers in the department and give them our support. And ask our community leaders to join in . We must do like the Cubans and back them or like the jewish Community that back there own . Promoted more blacks and you will see this department moving up out of the gutter.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 06:30 AM
That's not going to stop these idiots from killing each other. Black on black crime is AIDS for the blacks

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Wow it was a White Out Friday during promotions in the city of Miami police department, and I must say I am impressed. It's about time . We must continue to recognize our elite black brothers in the department and give them our support. And ask our community leaders to join in . We must do like the Cubans and back them or like the jewish Community that back there own . Promote more blacks and you will see this department moving up out of the gutter.

What are you ****ing crazy ? " Promote more blacks, and you will see this department moving up out of the gutter " ?
Huh ? Surely you jest ? Thats all we need here is more incompetent, illiterate, negro's running this place, like Major Dennis "Lexus" Jackson. The *****s have put us in the gutter already,promote more of these primates, and we will be in the sewer ! Someone wrote this as a joke right ???

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Wow it was a White Out Friday during promotions in the city of Miami police department, and I must say I am impressed. It's about time . We must continue to recognize our elite black brothers in the department and give them our support. And ask our community leaders to join in . We must do like the Cubans and back them or like the jewish Community that back there own . Promoted more blacks and you will see this department moving up out of the gutter.

Promoting more Blacks will put the city of Miami below OPA-Locka, it's bad enough that the only people that get promoted are Cubans and Blacks. The city of Miami has been in financial trouble twice, each time with the Cubans incharge...wow...when will a Chief of Police stand up to City Hall and promote qualified individuals...they can't, because we pick chiefs that shouldn't be chiefs (Lllanes-jokster and clown, Orosa-criminal, Exposito-Joke, Timoney-using the city money to travel, never here) So the next chief will be S-C-ing from the same group at City Hall and more jokes will get promoted...So happy almost out the door....Good luck to the younger people...

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 03:30 PM
It's just damage control. This Lieutenant test they put all of the black Sgts in the back of the bus. Just look at the list, only black females with 2 males in the top 50.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 03:34 PM
It's just damage control. This Lieutenant test they put all of the black Sgts in the back of the bus. Just look at the list, only black females with 2 males in the top 50.

Hey black brass matters remember that

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 05:48 PM
this is like watching a gangland show Cubans and blacks fighting for an area. the racism here is like we are back in 1950.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 06:10 PM
No joke yes promote more blacks ,,, that are qualify I didn't say promote Haitian, there stupid. Blacks African Americans.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 06:14 PM

Nothing changes in the jungle. Just more monkeys placed in charge.

Unregistered thankfully
06-06-2016, 04:13 AM
I applied to your city for employment and was denied due to medical issues and judging from the comments on this thread I am glad that I was shot down. I thought that Law enforcement officers were professionals with educations who wanted to serve and protect but I was wrong what I see here is a bunch of ignorant immature third world rejects with a gun and a badge who have zero respect for their "brothers" in blue every other comment on here is about calling black officers monkeys and primates etc. I make no excuse for the ones who actually deserve to be called that by virtue of their actions but not every black officer is incompetent or illiterate the same way that not every cuban officer is corrupt or racist. This is why people hate and dont trust cops. This is why you all have issues finding quality appicants. By the way before you talk shit and dismiss me as just another butthurt black boy I have a bachelors degree in criminal justice with a minor in psychology and I am a combat veteran. You all disgust me.
God bless America,Airborne

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 04:17 AM
I applied to your city for employment and was denied due to medical issues and judging from the comments on this thread I am glad that I was shot down. I thought that Law enforcement officers were professionals with educations who wanted to serve and protect but I was wrong what I see here is a bunch of ignorant immature third world rejects with a gun and a badge who have zero respect for their "brothers" in blue every other comment on here is about calling black officers monkeys and primates etc. I make no excuse for the ones who actually deserve to be called that by virtue of their actions but not every black officer is incompetent or illiterate the same way that not every cuban officer is corrupt or racist. This is why people hate and dont trust cops. This is why you all have issues finding quality appicants. By the way before you talk shit and dismiss me as just another butthurt black boy I have a bachelors degree in criminal justice with a minor in psychology and I am a combat veteran. You all disgust me.
God bless America,Airborne

And to my fellow blacks like the ones in opa loka that went down on corruption or the cheif who wont stand up for the flag you disgust me too. You all give these racists the justification to try to burn us. Its blacks like yourselves that hurt our reputation and make it harder for us to succeed in this biased profession.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 04:38 AM

That's not true. Javi Ortiz was the first black lieutenant. I think he was like number eight. Amen brotha!

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 05:51 AM
We are glad you didn't get hire too . You didn't get hire here you must be a moron , lol go collect unemployment

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 09:09 AM
We are glad you didn't get hire too . You didn't get hire here you must be a moron , lol go collect unemployment

Hired* learn to speak english this is america

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 11:00 AM
You want to see what will happen with more black promotions? Just look at corrections. Plus look everywhere in the world. Any country run by blacks. It's a mess.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Well the black that are Hatians in this department don't deserve to be promoted. They all idiot. With only a high school diploma or GED.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Ok can you name one black officer in this department that can speak proper English and hold a conversation with out using Ebonics. No you can't my point your aLl monkeys

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Yo yo yo my nigg. Who you is . What you talking bout I keeps it 100 can you feel me ... . By the hay where the ho s at .

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 11:03 PM
What are you ****ing crazy ? " Promote more blacks, and you will see this department moving up out of the gutter " ?
Huh ? Surely you jest ? Thats all we need here is more incompetent, illiterate, negro's running this place, like Major Dennis "Lexus" Jackson. The *****s have put us in the gutter already,promote more of these primates, and we will be in the sewer ! Someone wrote this as a joke right ???

Well said, however this is NOT a joke ! They continue to promote these incompetent, illiterate Negroes because they are afraid to promote others, so these inept , low I Q people get these positions. It's terrible, but hey, it's Miami *****es !!!

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 01:01 AM
Well said, however this is NOT a joke ! They continue to promote these incompetent, illiterate Negroes because they are afraid to promote others, so these inept , low I Q people get these positions. It's terrible, but hey, it's Miami *****es !!!

That's right!!! They are promoting us illiterate, low IQ, incompetent blacks and the ONLY thing you can do about it is be mad. So just shut up, take it, and answer your little calls for service!!!!! *****ES!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 08:11 AM
You want to see what will happen with more black promotions? Just look at corrections. Plus look everywhere in the world. Any country run by blacks. It's a mess.

True, Very TRUE ! Since blacks have taken over governments throughout Africa ( Kenya, Nigeria, Botswana, Rwanda , etc, there are 52 on the continent) Not one has been a success, since the white rulers gave them independance, not ONE OF THEM ! Yes they all have failed, and thats a fact, and just like here killing LOTS of there own.

So just like those countries, so will the MPD fail, with the same corruption, and low IQ leaders, the same way. Watch and remember these words. The MPD is doomed under the insane promotion of these incompetent so called leaders !!!

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 09:37 AM
True, Very TRUE ! Since blacks have taken over governments throughout Africa ( Kenya, Nigeria, Botswana, Rwanda , etc, there are 52 on the continent) Not one has been a success, since the white rulers gave them independance, not ONE OF THEM ! Yes they all have failed, and thats a fact, and just like here killing LOTS of there own.

So just like those countries, so will the MPD fail, with the same corruption, and low IQ leaders, the same way. Watch and remember these words. The MPD is doomed under the insane promotion of these incompetent so called leaders !!!

Jesus christ you are uneducated ghana has one of the largest growing economies of any nation on the african continent furthermore south africa still has alot of economic growth ,and tourism. china is heavily investing in these nations for a reason. Nigeria has actually become very modernized in terms of infrastructure and trade. Not all african nations are war torn savage civil war battle grounds. Your ignorance is hilarious. I bet money you have never left miami and if you have youve never been anywhere outside of latin america.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Jesus christ you are uneducated ghana has one of the largest growing economies of any nation on the african continent furthermore south africa still has alot of economic growth ,and tourism. china is heavily investing in these nations for a reason. Nigeria has actually become very modernized in terms of infrastructure and trade. Not all african nations are war torn savage civil war battle grounds. Your ignorance is hilarious. I bet money you have never left miami and if you have youve never been anywhere outside of latin america.

This BS message, written by a negro ( all these African countries are failures, everyone knows this too )
is approved by this guy } https://www.flickr.com/photos/poptronics/3987014414

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 11:37 AM

South Africa and Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, were built by whites and stolen by the Communists in the 80's with the help of the American Communist sympathizer traitor Jimmy Carter.
Absolutely nothing that has to do with the countries infra instruction or economy was built by blacks; they are just barely maintaining it.
It is your ignorance that is hilarious as your post is covered in red ink over spelling errors and lack of factual information.

Unregistered
06-07-2016, 06:18 PM
All pieces of shits