PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Welcomed 60 Reserve Officers

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Miami Police Welcomed 60 reserve Officers. Congratulations to all and to the ones who retired and aren't double dipping!

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Why would you do this and risk you drop, one percent and deferred comp, must be a bunch of loser with no life like Tina Duncan.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Why risk your life for NOTHING! Get a life and a real police job where at least they pay you for it.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Look at Rocky. He going to drop dead one day on an off duty job. These people love this place. They don't know how to enjoy their retirement.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Why hate? Maybe the vets can teach all these rookies how police work is really done!

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 10:18 PM
That why our dept is at where we at right now cause if these same retiree. Once the cancer leavers in the next 2 years maybe then we will grow as a dept and maybe things will get better just maybe. Don't hold your breath. Cancer does spread.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 10:25 PM
That why our dept is at where we at right now cause if these same retiree. Once the cancer leavers in the next 2 years maybe then we will grow as a dept and maybe things will get better just maybe. Don't hold your breath. Cancer does spread.

I'm hearing that Llanes is selling his ass and might stay another year. They just dont know how to quit. I believe they think they might live forever.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Most of the reserves are quiting little by little it's not worth it

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Miami Police Welcomed 60 reserve Officers. Congratulations to all and to the ones who retired and aren't double dipping!

They are double dipping more than ever they work all the off duties like Marlins park, the Arena, and the PAC making $40.00 plus bucks an hour. Then on the 15th of ever month they get a pension check. Guess you failed miami high math like they did so they have to still work. LOSERS

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Good maybe we can stop hiring outside agencies.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Why hate. If someone want to make money let them make all the money they want. You cant make a comfort living on the city salary. You have to work off duties or OT. And who want to live with their parents forever.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Look at Rocky. He going to drop dead one day on an off duty job. These people love this place. They don't know how to enjoy their retirement.

I know Rocky, and he is always a pleasure to work with at Marlins Park. If you would know a person's struggle and not be quick to judge, you would know why he works all the off-duties he has to: it's called DIVORCE! The same crap that can happen to any one of us and anytime in the course of our life. His wife took him to the cleaners so he is forced to work all of these events. Poor guy would rather be on a beach smoking a fat Cuban, but instead has to direct traffic on his days. Trust me! Stephens-on the other hand-will be coming for everyone's money when he retires. That guy is a greedy *******! Geesh! .

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Sometimes you have to know when enough is enough. Give her everything file for bankruptcy and move into a small one bedroom efficiency. It comes a time when the water drys up.,

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 09:58 AM
I know Rocky, and he is always a pleasure to work with at Marlins Park. If you would know a person's struggle and not be quick to judge, you would know why he works all the off-duties he has to: it's called DIVORCE! The same crap that can happen to any one of us and anytime in the course of our life. His wife took him to the cleaners so he is forced to work all of these events. Poor guy would rather be on a beach smoking a fat Cuban, but instead has to direct traffic on his days. Trust me! Stephens-on the other hand-will be coming for everyone's money when he retires. That guy is a greedy *******! Geesh! .

Well if he would had not cheated on his Ex wife he still be married. Then to Top things out he got the 33 pregnant after he was over 50 years old. He has a young Daughter. So I for one don't feel sorry for this Piedra guy. He needs to stop dying his hair black, he looks rediculous.

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 01:31 PM
He just using DIVORCE as a reason to work ever job. He has plenty of money. He just brought his wife, who's an immigrant, a brand new Lexus. Just so she can hang out with him at his off duties. Have her get a job.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 02:29 PM
All the reserve officers should get together and file a lawsuit to have their DROP extended.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 02:53 PM
All the reserve officers should get together and file a lawsuit to have their DROP extended.

Most of them left before their drop was even over poor financial planning on their part sounds like.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 05:21 PM
That is allowed only for the F & F. If you apply as a po and get hired they will take away your retirement!!. LLanes gets to stay, keep his retirement, gets new salary, extends his drop. The Peons don't get shitttt, you are lucky they allow you to work off duty and only because they are short of manpower.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 07:33 PM
He just using DIVORCE as a reason to work ever job. He has plenty of money. He just brought his wife, who's an immigrant, a brand new Lexus. Just so she can hang out with him at his off duties. Have her get a job.

Did he marry a Tira Flecha? She will take him to the cleaners soon. He's an Idiot,marrying a much younger woman and having a child. Despues de Viejo being a Father all over again, que clase de sopla tubo. I can just imagine Los Tarros,just like Roque another Tarru.

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Didn't know his little pee-pee still worked! Coñoooooo!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Didn't know his little pee-pee still worked! Coñoooooo!!!!!!!

Bueno so they say is his, at his age his sperm is very,very Low. Let's be realistic,I bet is not his. He's shooting Winn Dixie loads,not Mc Arthur. Por favor. He's a heavy smoker,that affects your sperm count. He's living the dream and paying for it big time. Having my wife come visit me at my 46, hell no. Stay home do house chores.