PDA

View Full Version : Oust the Zombies

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 07:01 PM
We're tired of carrying the dead weight. The "cops" who do nothing but answer their calls. We are all responsible for making proactive arrest, writing tickets and protecting our citizens. I'm calling for the commission to get the stats for the following and determine if they are valuable to our organization based on their productivity.
Stephens
Meadows
McVay
Piieiga
Marabotto
Gittner
Sadjak
Can we get rid of the dead weight?

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Let's add both LTS, Beaty, Brent, Sneaky Pete, costa, suicide girl, Hatley, suicide girl, and both LTS. Oh let's add Martinez, Molina, the new boat guy, suicide girl, and the chief. Oh Lt Rotten Gut, Lt fatboy and suicide girl.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Some of the names not listed

Do Nothing Chief Noriega

The State of Florida's Worst Detached Detective Register

The I can't work 6 months in a row without injury "Ogre" Shrek

Super Black Pastor Comic Con

Baby Blaster Maniac Cop Manny

Mr Can't Speak English or Drive Asscanio

Donut King Kennedy

Which leaves the 2 best cops we have. Sexy Legs Latin Lover Benitez and Officer Friendly Chevalier.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 08:00 PM
We're tired of carrying the dead weight. The "cops" who do nothing but answer their calls. We are all responsible for making proactive arrest, writing tickets and protecting our citizens. I'm calling for the commission to get the stats for the following and determine if they are valuable to our organization based on their productivity.
Stephens
Meadows
McVay
Piieiga
Marabotto
Gittner
Sadjak

It's Pieiga not Piieiga... Genius!

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm calling for the commissioners to do a report on how many officers can write a report on at least a 3rd grade level. And on how many actual DB cases get thrown out due to shoddy detective work. I'm call on the commissioners to realize that the chief has suicide girl working with kids at the school and PAL stuff. Even after a suicide attempt, being baker acted and transport to a medical facility to have her stomach pumped cause she told on scene cops she took pills to end it all. Didn't this same female officer send text or email threats to harm other officers and their families? That's the kind of stuff to worry about, not how many tickets someone writes. How about what happened at the police academy with manny? All kinds of stuff more important than stats.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Stephens
Meadows
McVay
Piieiga
Marabotto
Gittner
Sadjak

Remove Marabotto from this list. He's a slimy little sell out who is trying to get the LT'S a raise. That list of names is the true honor roll. Good people who care.

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 02:41 AM
All of them needs to be arrested for armed robbery, the only two worth their weight in gold are Brian and Jim. Those two show more heart and soul for the villagers. If I had a dime for every time a villager came to me and said how solid they are I would have so many dimes. Haters hate and these players hit home runs. If it were 4 and goal at the one yard line I would give Jim the ball with Brian blocking up the middle for him. Give them the raise. I vote yes to forgo my raise so they can be compensated for being lions in packs of deer.

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 02:50 AM
I ain't Dunn a thang in so long i's furgotz how 2 do dis bs job no mo.. I dontz Kerr if u's call me outz on dis site, I just keep on gettin payd babei! Oh, almost fergotz shout out to da redzdragonz, da bigblast, dat lazy group of no guuu injunz led by pinga-eigas, puKsbury boy and all ya wu knowz how2 toe down ! I's leve ya"s with a memorialzbul guu bye as fatbuy would sayz, PIECE UoT!

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 05:21 PM
A big shout out you. Ain't no need for throwing rocks at each other. There's enough strife already. It's no wonder we are the laughing stock when we were the local standard. Our Lt's are the big problem and everyone knows it. They're on an island. Brian is smart enough to play the role. But, as nice as he is he won't tell you the train is coming get off the tracks.