PDA

View Full Version : Crespo. Get IA investigation

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 11:32 AM
New commander as of Friday had a big incident at Ultra 2 years ago. Swept under the rug but its documented. Another Jackson crony.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 11:58 AM
What the name of this person? I won't get far asking for a file on an unknown cop who screwed up at Ultra.

Thanks,

crespo

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 12:31 PM
So she got a few people in the festival for free big deal get over it .dont hate that's why you people race can't get a head the person talking all this trash is a black female

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Isn't that stealing. As many people as she walked in the festival, though the rear gate is call GRAND THEFT. She walked in about 15-20 people though the rear gate using her badge to get them in for free. Each ticket is about $100 per person and the VIP goes for more. She should have been arrested. The promotor wanted her arrested. Thank God for Lt. Gonzalez, he sent her home and the incident was never documented.

Unregistered
06-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Leutenant Cherise Gause and get the facts straight the regular tickets were going for $300-$500 the day of the events. ViP were going closed to $1,000 or more per person. That was control heavily by the event staff. Lt Gause thought that was her event and was letting family and friends in for free. Of course once the promotor found out he freaked out and she was send home.

There were even rumors of officers confiscating tickets and selling them for profit but that's a different story.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Okay, so I went to the IA Offices this morning - they moved all the way out to 50th Avenue - and while I got the profile for Cherise Gause, they said there was no IA Incident Report having to do with The ULTRA Music Festival. What's up with that? Anybody care to explain?

crespo

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Coverup coverup

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Okay, so I went to the IA Offices this morning - they moved all the way out to 50th Avenue - and while I got the profile for Cherise Gause, they said there was no IA Incident Report having to do with The ULTRA Music Festival. What's up with that? Anybody care to explain?

crespo

Cover up.. Contact the Lt Gonzalez from off duty. Have him explain what officially happen. She was sent home. Unless he failed to officially document it and that's a neglect off duty on his part. You can also attempt to Contact UltrA.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 10:56 PM
This is no story ford is a great choice gause I don't know but this story is nothing like the beat down and lawsuit settlement at ultras followed by the state refusing to investigate the officers

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Al ask the special event office for the following reference the ultra festival regarding this matter:

Duty rooster
Her Time cards (she left kinda early that particular day)
The After action report

And don't forget to say hi to Keon mom :)

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 01:20 AM
This is no story ford is a great choice gause I don't know but this story is nothing like the beat down and lawsuit settlement at ultras followed by the state refusing to investigate the officers

I remember see a picture of Ford and family in Ferguson believing the hands up don't shoot crap. Guess what that was one more black life that don't matter.

Butt I. Thot
06-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Lets just say hypothetically Crespo finds all the information that you are looking for in relation to the Ultra Fest incident.....do you really think it's going to matter, and what do you truly expect to happen. Unless it's just her you do not want to see promoted, all they're going to do is turn around and promote somebody with just as much scandal or just as little qualification as her.
At the end of the day all I can say is "Let It Go" because they're only going to continue this ****ed up cycle that we are currently enduring.... you stand a better chance of getting Headquarters renamed after JOHN F. TIMONEY.....Cannon back as Chief with Burden as his Deputy and Magnusson & McQueen as Assistant Chiefs and Nestor Garcia as Major of CDSS Javi as Major of NDSS & Nerly Major of SDSS before anybody gets demoted if there is DIRT or SCANDAL found on their names. And rest assured it ain't gonna ****ing happen.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, I MEAN REALLY!!!

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 12:44 AM
She will continue to be commander. However she can't get a free ride of her true ethical self. Everyone needs to know what she did. In fact, it will be good for the poor fool that does get written up by her for something. Anyone getting promoted needs to learn to feel the heat. She did commit if true something Serious regardless if she got away with. It was thousands of dollars from my understanding.

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 09:30 AM
She will continue to be commander. However she can't get a free ride of her true ethical self. Everyone needs to know what she did. In fact, it will be good for the poor fool that does get written up by her for something. Anyone getting promoted needs to learn to feel the heat. She did commit if true something Serious regardless if she got away with. It was thousands of dollars from my understanding.

And the promotion of incompetent monkeys at the MPD continues ------ Cry me a river ***** !

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 05:59 PM
WoW! The racism at MPD is bad!

Unregistered
06-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Cherise Gause. Just another ignorant **** who got where she because of what she is.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 04:01 PM
You can say hi to Keon mom yourself. Just call off duty and ask for her. She like young guys.

Unregistered
06-06-2016, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Butt I. Thot;2626474]Lets just say hypothetically Crespo finds all the information that you are looking for in relation to the Ultra Fest incident.....do you really think it's going to matter, and what do you truly expect to happen. Unless it's just her you do not want to see promoted, all they're going to do is turn around and promote somebody with just as much scandal or just as little qualification as her.
At the end of the day all I can say is "Let It Go" because they're only going to continue this ****ed up cycle that we are currently enduring.... you stand a better chance of getting Headquarters renamed after JOHN F. TIMONEY.....Cannon back as Chief with Burden as his Deputy and Magnusson & McQueen as Assistant Chiefs and Nestor Garcia as Major of CDSS Javi as Major of NDSS & Nerly Major of SDSS before anybody gets demoted if there is DIRT or SCANDAL found on their names. And rest assured it ain't gonna ****ing happen.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, I MEAN REALLY!!![/QUOTE

The Libe would be the DC.