PDA

View Full Version : 9 Police Shootings in less then a week 1/2.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 01:37 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/wsvn.com/news/local/traffic-stop-ends-in-police-involved-shooting-1-injured/amp/?client=safari#

Another police officer in south dade was shot at and had to use deadly force. Thanks God all of these police shootings and we haven't loss an officer yet. But unfortunately it's just a matter of time. We are still responding to violent calls and traffic stop with little or no back up. Officer safety is at an all time low in the city. Think about it Will you be the one?

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 01:47 PM
You have a lot of time in your hands to be counting. Get a life G.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 03:45 PM
Last it checked : Miami Gardens in located in NORTH Dade; not SOUTH Dade. And yes, thAnk God all officers are okay and no lives of any officers have been taken. Stay cautious and use whatever force is deemed necessary in that particular situation.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 10:22 PM
Not the police fault when your dealing with with thugs who weren't raised right. It's a jungle out there, planet of the apes part 3 okay. Just look at the Miami Gardens officer who was shot at nearly missing his head by inches on a traffic stop. If you don't agree with officer involved shooting maybe you should go on a ride along and see for yourself the shit we deal with. Without us, the world will be a daily civil war. Stop complaining and apply... see for urself.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 10:51 PM
None of them happened before noon. That is why I haul ass, northbound by 1200. Shit hits the fan? Call me. If I answer the phone. Yeah I'll be incident commander. ICS 700..., NOT!!!

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 10:58 PM
The only thing the staff cares about is how many pipe arrest you made and when are they getting the next promotion.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 10:58 PM
None of them happened before noon. That is why I haul ass, northbound by 1200. Shit hits the fan? Call me. If I answer the phone. Yeah I'll be incident commander. ICS 700..., NOT!!!

The county officers that were killed in the northend happen before 12 noon. I think it was around 10am

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 03:36 PM
This is why I work the front desk. Just give out yellow cards all day. At 06 time, I go home to my family. It's nice to have the weekends off.