PDA

View Full Version : Rusty! Hummmmmm, ready to hold your head a bit higher?

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 11:43 PM
http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/st-johns-county/new-autopsy-finds-michelle-oconnells-death-a-homicide

Unregistered
05-23-2016, 11:58 PM
You mean the substandard investigator?

You might also want to realize that Michelle O'Connell's jaw was.fractured.from the self inflicted intra oral gun shot wound and the jaw was fractured further by the original ME, all noted in his report... So this is all no news at all

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 12:05 AM
Yep.....Rusty got it right. The house of cards on the east coast is collapsing.......

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Sure he did, that is why FDLE said his investigation was substandard. ..keep hoping and trying.....

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 02:06 PM
Sure he did, that is why FDLE said his investigation was substandard. ..keep hoping and trying.....

Substandard because EI said it was? How can it be substandard when the SAC at the time and his SAS (now the ASAC) were in the loop? RR might have gotten a bit to "close" to the families, but this was a homicide.

RR HAD to be found "guilty" somewhere so that we (fdle) would be let back into St Johns County.

Unregistered
05-24-2016, 03:57 PM
Homicide, is that because RR told you or are siding with Dr. Anderson who has been caught at least twice lying in autopsies (once in 2002 and he resigned and then in 2012 to GBI) Dominic ran because he knew. MB and RR are not qualified to investigate the death of my dog.

Funny you have not read report EI 79 1691

RR says. I will quote from the report since you haven't obviously read it

" He does not have an opinion one way or the other what caused Michelle O'Connell's death"

Seems like all Mr. RR is good at is lying.... or excuse me, everything is "not intentional" is the catch phrase he likes to use when caught omitting vital and critical information in the affidavits. Also lets not forget about adding false information in the affidavits and throughout the course of his so called investigation.

Yea, he is top shelf alright

BTW , When you swear out an affidavit that has bad info in it, that is a crime last I checked..

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 04:05 PM
http://m.staugustine.com/news/local-news/2016-06-24/judges-order-says-oconnell-lawsuit-against-rusty-rodgers-can-go-forward

Judge Maltz wrote. " A jury could conceivably consider the totality of Rodger's conduct sufficient to support a claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress."

Unregistered
06-25-2016, 04:10 PM
http://m.staugustine.com/news/local-news/2016-06-24/judges-order-says-oconnell-lawsuit-against-rusty-rodgers-can-go-forward

Judge Maltz wrote " A jury could conceivably consider the totality of Rodger's conduct sufficient to support a claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress."

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 06:42 AM
I am sure Rusty's head is held real high.....

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2017-03-24/deputy-banks-attorney-claims-fdle-agent-s-credibility-destroyed

Just exactly what was said years ago but FDLE wouldn't or couldn't do a proper investigation into his wrong doing...

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 04:30 PM
I am sure Rusty's head is held real high.....

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2017-03-24/deputy-banks-attorney-claims-fdle-agent-s-credibility-destroyed

Just exactly what was said years ago but FDLE wouldn't or couldn't do a proper investigation into his wrong doing...

Did Rodgers train Mulvey?
Is that where she learned her creative writing techniques?

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Remind me again who signed off and reviewed the status of said case?

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 07:42 PM
I believe his immediate supervisor was MB

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 08:15 PM
It was MB. Who again signed off on everything and knew where the investigation was going. However, while Rusty was on the bench, MB got promoted and sent the the FBI NA. Wtf!

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Let's see what happens with civil suit!

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 01:59 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/michelle-oconnell-jeremy-banks.html

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 05:13 PM
Favorite part of the article- "He lies because he can". Fitting.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 05:14 PM
Great bunch of fictional writing right there..

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 05:18 PM
What was it FDLE said about RR's investigation yea it was "substandard." that is right..

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 07:42 PM
In the NY Times! FDLE keeps making news around the world... for all the wrong reasons.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 09:29 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/where-did-fdle-go-in-nyt-investigation-of-florida-sheriff/2327761

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 09:59 PM

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Get'em NYT

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Leave it to FDLE to leave one of their own choking and dying while they higher ups ignore all that's going on.

Anyone who is ever thinking of becoming employed by this Agency, take note! You are a worthless piece of crap to them.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:17 PM
Thanks Steve.....still a civil suit remember!

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 02:00 PM
RR totally got a raw deal from his agency. Mr. Donaway is absolutely correct that FDLE catered to Sheriff's and would panic anytime the St. John Sheriff went public. In the meantime, the death of this woman has ruined families, careers, and still leaves many unanswered questions.

The Sheriff is his own worst enemy, the reason he knows how to treat "bullies" is because he is one.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 03:10 PM
Look at that Sheriff stand up for his men... While FDLE tucks its tail and runs scared and is so willing to trash it's own! Where would you rather be employed?

Where was the SAS and ASAC during this oh so critical and public investigation, reviewing all of things going on? Now this hangs solely on RR? Certainly this case was reviewed thoroughly by those in charge, right? And one got promoted after this? Of course we don't know the real story- YET. The SAS and/or ASAC could have been making the decisions on how to progress and telling RR what to do, which is the M.O. of FDLE now days. SA's can't even change their schedule during the day without getting approval from a SAS! I'd like to see the admin logs, case progress reports, notes from the SAS and ASAC/SAC at the time, etc. But will FDLE just avoid compliance on a public records request to get out of being transparent? Seems very likely. Again, tucking it's tail and running and/or avoiding. Not impressive for "THE ELITE STATE AGENCY"!!!!

Gotta love FDLE's treatment of their own people, so willing to destroy a career because of chicken-shit polices, among other things listed on these forums.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 11:07 PM
http://www.sjso.org/?page_id=7109

Very interesting how you read item #12 (Scott O'Connell's sworn statement)

Then read item #33 The FDLE Internal Investigation and NOT one word is mentioned about any interview of Scott O'Connell who has some major complaints and serious accusations.

Dont know how ANYONE can say that was a complete internal when a major player/complainant statements or interview was not included in the official internal...once again, shotty FDLE work..

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 02:05 PM
This is not the only case of FDLE both past and current administrations leaving folks out to dry, forcing people out to lose their careers, and just "bullying" their folks into submission. I can come up with at least a dozen individuals forced out and some still employed that could start a great "hostile work" environment class action against FDLE and past and current SAC's.

When Putnum is Gov and Jay E is the Commish, I hope he cleans house!

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 02:07 PM

Very interesting how you read item #12 (Scott O'Connell's sworn statement)

Then read item #33 The FDLE Internal Investigation and NOT one word is mentioned about any interview of Scott O'Connell who has some major complaints and serious accusations.

Dont know how ANYONE can say that was a complete internal when a major player/complainant statements or interview was not included in the official internal...once again, shotty FDLE work..

Plausible deniability. Again, if they don't act like they know about it, they feel like they can isolate themselves from liability. Just ignore EVERYTHING and it goes away.. until something finally catches up.

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 05:46 PM
This is not the only case of FDLE both past and current administrations leaving folks out to dry, forcing people out to lose their careers, and just "bullying" their folks into submission. I can come up with at least a dozen individuals forced out and some still employed that could start a great "hostile work" environment class action against FDLE and past and current SAC's.

When Putnum is Gov and Jay E is the Commish, I hope he cleans house!

Be careful what you wish for!

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 07:34 PM
Be careful what you wish for!
Jay E???? Hahahahahaha.....you're an idiot!

Unregistered
06-25-2017, 11:58 PM

About as stupid as it was for Crist and Rick to have GB keep the helm.....Putnum knows Jay, and trusts Jay....you better be nice when you see him at the stores in East Tally! You hear that Mark P and Josh!

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 12:19 AM
You mean the same Jay E who couldn't get TPD job! You really are clueless. Putnam has RR working for him as his IG, who by the way worked for FDLE. Jay E doesn't have a chance!

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 08:39 PM
About as stupid as it was for Crist and Rick to have GB keep the helm.....Putnum knows Jay, and trusts Jay....you better be nice when you see him at the stores in East Tally! You hear that Mark P and Josh!

Bailey's a prime example of why governors need to pick their own people. He stayed too long. It's not a lifetime appointment.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 10:36 PM

Be careful, he's arrogant and condescending.....and look out for his "coat-tail" buddies!

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 12:02 AM
JE works for the CFO ( Atwater who is leaving and Patronis who is being appointed) not the AG Commissioner
( Putnam)........ no doubt RR has waaaaaay more trust being he is currently the AG IG.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 03:55 AM

Amazing how items 35 ( actually sworn testimony by HEROIC Agent Rodgers relating to the Federal lawsuit) say something different

Items 34 and 36 are very good also

Item 36 is sworn statement by a State Attorney saying Agent Rodgers lied !!!