PDA

View Full Version : Another great story by Crespo against Carvell & Alfonso

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:04 AM
http://www.crespogram.com/index_public_html/SPLASH.html

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:28 AM
http://www.crespogram.com/index_public_html/SPLASH.html
LOL, HA HA HA HA HA ! AND WHAT A STUPID LOW IQ CLOWN THIS GUY WAS, JUST LIKE THE DUMMY ROQUE , LOL

HAVING TOMAS REGALADO’S FORMER DRIVER RUNNING TO BE A CITY COUNCILMAN IN MIAMI GARDENS IS LIKE HAVING DAFFY DUCK RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Most folks have never heard of Raymond Carvil, but he was the unspoken name behind the willingness of several Miami City Commissioners to fire Miami City Manager Danny Alfonso last month.

Carvil was a Sergeant in the Miami Police Department, who for a long time was the Sergeant-At Arms who used to drive Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado around town, including the time in 2011 when Regalado - who was then feuding with Chief of Police Miguel Exposito - claimed that he was mysteriously being followed and felt threatened for his life, even though Carvil was supposedly also acting as his bodyguard, and packing a gun.

Last year, after making promises to the FOP and others that he would not engage in the practices of previous City Managers who used to play political games by promoting and moving around favored police officers based on their political connections, Alfonso did just that with Carvil by promoting him to the rank of Commander for the last few months before he retired as a favor to Regalado - thereby allowing him to walk away with an inflated retirement package - that also included promoting another politically connected cop to take Carvil’s place.

It was this skanky deal that caused many people - including several City Commissioners - to realize that Alfonso, contrary to the image he had tried to create of being a straight shooter, was just like his predecessors - none of them who could be trusted when push came to shove to honor their word - and that in turn was part of the fuel the fed the anger that bubbled over last month about Alfonso’s overall behavior as City Manager and the motion to fire him.

While Alfonso has attempted to try and clean his act up, I have been told that he is still on the ropes, and that he continues to do some really amazingly stupid things - one of which I hope to be able to document and write about soon.

In any event, Raymond Carvil retired, and everyone thought that would be the last anyone heard of him.

Instead, Carvil has now surfaced as a candidate for City Councilman in Miami Gardens, wearing of all things, a City of Miami Police uniform, and referring to himself as “Commander.”

Raymond Carvil is not only dumber than a pet rock, but he’s the guy who appears in the video below, where he’s called in to respond to a request for a public document on the desk of the Mayor’s receptionist, and proceeds to demonstrate why the City of Miami has gained such a terrible reputation when it comes to refusing to obey Florida’s public record law.

I would suggest that you watch the first 3 minutes, then fast forward to 7:11 when Carvil walks into the room and watch it to the end.

Imagine this guy as a City Councilman anywhere, much less in Miami Gardens that already

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:34 AM
Here is the video, of the dumb ass, it's actually on U Tube. What a bunch of idiots we have here, especially this one !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs0lweSbNM

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:49 AM
LOL, HA HA HA HA HA ! AND WHAT A STUPID LOW IQ CLOWN THIS GUY WAS, JUST LIKE THE DUMMY ROQUE , LOL

HAVING TOMAS REGALADO’S FORMER DRIVER RUNNING TO BE A CITY COUNCILMAN IN MIAMI GARDENS IS LIKE HAVING DAFFY DUCK RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Most folks have never heard of Raymond Carvil, but he was the unspoken name behind the willingness of several Miami City Commissioners to fire Miami City Manager Danny Alfonso last month.

Carvil was a Sergeant in the Miami Police Department, who for a long time was the Sergeant-At Arms who used to drive Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado around town, including the time in 2011 when Regalado - who was then feuding with Chief of Police Miguel Exposito - claimed that he was mysteriously being followed and felt threatened for his life, even though Carvil was supposedly also acting as his bodyguard, and packing a gun.

Last year, after making promises to the FOP and others that he would not engage in the practices of previous City Managers who used to play political games by promoting and moving around favored police officers based on their political connections, Alfonso did just that with Carvil by promoting him to the rank of Commander for the last few months before he retired as a favor to Regalado - thereby allowing him to walk away with an inflated retirement package - that also included promoting another politically connected cop to take Carvil’s place.

It was this skanky deal that caused many people - including several City Commissioners - to realize that Alfonso, contrary to the image he had tried to create of being a straight shooter, was just like his predecessors - none of them who could be trusted when push came to shove to honor their word - and that in turn was part of the fuel the fed the anger that bubbled over last month about Alfonso’s overall behavior as City Manager and the motion to fire him.

While Alfonso has attempted to try and clean his act up, I have been told that he is still on the ropes, and that he continues to do some really amazingly stupid things - one of which I hope to be able to document and write about soon.

In any event, Raymond Carvil retired, and everyone thought that would be the last anyone heard of him.

Instead, Carvil has now surfaced as a candidate for City Councilman in Miami Gardens, wearing of all things, a City of Miami Police uniform, and referring to himself as “Commander.”

Raymond Carvil is not only dumber than a pet rock, but he’s the guy who appears in the video below, where he’s called in to respond to a request for a public document on the desk of the Mayor’s receptionist, and proceeds to demonstrate why the City of Miami has gained such a terrible reputation when it comes to refusing to obey Florida’s public record law.

I would suggest that you watch the first 3 minutes, then fast forward to 7:11 when Carvil walks into the room and watch it to the end.

Imagine this guy as a City Councilman anywhere, much less in Miami Gardens that already

Watch the big stupid Chimp Carvill here at 7 mins and 11 seconds on the video, and see , and hear , just how dumb this man is. I rode next to him a few years ago, and had him on a 15 a few times. Crespo is right, he's "Dumber than a pet rock" listen to him, and how he speaks }https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs0lweSbNM

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:10 AM
Danny Alfonso I see your time is coming to an end. Nothing last forever. You better steal as much as you can cause your clock is ticking fast mother ****er.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:39 AM
Another useless turd who benefited by affirmative action.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 02:28 PM
Don't hate. Latinos barely speak English and they get promoted. Look at chief roque. Now he back working as a reserve officer.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 04:22 PM
Watch the big stupid Chimp Carvill here at 7 mins and 11 seconds on the video, and see , and hear , just how dumb this man is. I rode next to him a few years ago, and had him on a 15 a few times. Crespo is right, he's "Dumber than a pet rock" listen to him, and how he speaks }https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs0lweSbNM

WOW, how ignorant this guy is, listen to him speak ???

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 04:26 PM
WOW, how ignorant this guy is, listen to him speak ???

To save time, move the video cursor to the 7 minute, 11 second mark to hear and see, this human waste of a cop, and how he deals with the public. The man is totally ignorant, and can't speak proper English ? Wonder what tribe he belonged to in Uganda , or is it Somalia ??? Thank you federal government for Affirmative Action :-(

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 04:27 PM
To save time, move the video cursor to the 7 minute, 11 second mark to hear and see, this human waste of a cop, and how he deals with the public. The man is totally ignorant, and can't speak proper English ? Wonder what tribe he belonged to in Uganda , or is it Somalia ??? Thank you federal government for Affirmative Action :-(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs0lweSbNM

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:13 PM
Why are we hating on the black brother. He don't even work here anymore. Latinos haters.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Latinos in this department don't have nothing else to put on Leo affairs but to hate on the blacks. Haters.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Carvil excellent Police work see those crackers don't understand plain English so if you have to get physical I see no problem with it. Good job proud City of Miami policeman

Butt I. Thot
05-18-2016, 04:07 AM
I'm not going to get into the way the man speaks because I've heard difficulties from the black Haitian officers as well as the Latino officers moving on past that, the guy in the video was being a douche and a bit of an antagonist. I guess he thought that he was going to be directed to the mayor's calendar where he could take a photograph of it with his cell phone. Papo it doesn't work that way everything has a protocol and there are formalities.....the the video exposed a clear speech impediment by Sergeant Carvil, however it also brought to light how much of a pompous ass you are for stirring the pot.

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Latinos in this department don't have nothing else to put on Leo affairs but to hate on the blacks. Haters.

Hate Blacks! Here we go again the race card. My god don't you people get tired of saying that. Everything wrong in you life you blame on racism. I hate to say it but people dislike more today the radical Muslims that are entering this country and wanting to implement their sharia law to
Everyone. You can thank your black Muslim president for that. Cnn reported today that now Obama gave refugees another $21 million dollars so they can get summer jobs, training and education
That was tax payers money that was going to be used for black inner cities summer job program. In your face

Unregistered
05-18-2016, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKs0lweSbNM What an ignorant cop. He cant even talk right ? How did this guy even get hired ? Here in Fort Lauderdale PD this guy would have been fired a long time ago, and he's a sergeant ???

Butt I. Thot
05-18-2016, 07:07 PM
Fort Lauderdale Police has the least room to talk; you guys have had just as many issues (FROM THE CHIEF ON DOWN) as us that's been publicized in the media. Stick to your page and we will handle our issues I mean after all I'm sure everything is just perfect and everything is Peachy creamy up at FL PD with that being said we will handle our issues and you continue to work on yours....again the guy is far from perfect but he took advantage of a situation that I'm sure none of us would have turned down.... $130,000 a year, $10k monthly pension, free medical, free SUV, no calls for service, no off duties who in their right mind would have walked away from that sure he has his flaws but he's the victim of circumstance that any one of us would trade shoes to be in, no matter how dumb he is....he won his round while most of us if not all are still fighting for just due.