PDA

View Full Version : 3 seperate shootings in our great city

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 03:50 AM
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/05/15/shooting-victim-collapses-inside-auto-zone-in-miami/

Lets do the running man Challenge! A ****ing joke

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Relax I believe all the victims and offenders were black. Plus it occurred in black neighborhoods. This is like a typical Sunday

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:35 AM
Relax I believe all the victims and offenders were black. Plus it occurred in black neighborhoods. This is like a typical Sunday

Of course ! And do I care , ha ha ha ha ha LOL , let them all kill each other.

I worked the N end a few years ago, if I heard shots, I went the other way, and would never advise. The ONLY time I put myself in harms way is for a 15 or a 3-15, and thats it !

Otherwise no report, and I hear, and see nothing. Call it the "Ferguson effect" If it's in a white area, I do my thing, otherwise in the zoo area's, with the animals, i'm a GHOST !

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 07:20 AM
Of course ! And do I care , ha ha ha ha ha LOL , let them all kill each other.

I worked the N end a few years ago, if I heard shots, I went the other way, and would never advise. The ONLY time I put myself in harms way is for a 15 or a 3-15, and thats it !

Otherwise no report, and I hear, and see nothing. Call it the "Ferguson effect" If it's in a white area, I do my thing, otherwise in the zoo area's, with the animals, i'm a GHOST !

I been here 20 and plus, I worked the North for 8 years and I used to do the same. I used to park Behind Mc Arthur Dairy and would take my sweet time responding to 3-32 to avoid getting into a shooting and throw my career away. I used to be an FTO and trained all my rookies to hide behind Mc Arthur Dairy. I remember I would bring my Gameboy and play Tetris. Now days with Wi-Fi I watch Netflix. I am a survivor and is all about feeding my family and 46.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:18 AM
No one does, every man for itself. 46 all day long and sleep on duty. Make as much $$$$ as you can, 40 hours a week of 46 and a part time on duty, works for me. I do call for service and relax until the next call. Sgt. Ask me for stats I say put it on black/white. I do nothing to get involved in a shooting.

David Carpenter was involved in a shooting 2 Black females Officers were there with him, the females ran and seeked cover. While Ofc Carpenter was re assigned pending investigation on a Super QRU shooting, the other 2 smart ones were back to work the next day. It did not affect their 46.

Carpenter was administrative reassigned at the south station for over a year on a super qru shooting with video.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:29 AM
I been here 20 and plus, I worked the North for 8 years and I used to do the same. I used to park Behind Mc Arthur Dairy and would take my sweet time responding to 3-32 to avoid getting into a shooting and throw my career away. I used to be an FTO and trained all my rookies to hide behind Mc Arthur Dairy. I remember I would bring my Gameboy and play Tetris. Now days with Wi-Fi I watch Netflix. I am a survivor and is all about feeding my family and 46.

Smart man! Let the animal eradicate themselves. Do nothing, arrive AFTER they have shot one another and simply clean up the mess. Retire with your pension, 1%, and DROP monies secure and enjoy the good life. Beats shooting some drug dealing thug in a justified shooting just to have the city hang you out to dry and being sued by some Nigra momma ***** for all you have just because you removed her income from her dope dealing piece of shit son.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 02:04 PM
Don't risk your career for these criminals. Let them shoot up each other. Just do the report and let the investigators do they job by coming out the office for once.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Don't risk your career for these criminals. Let them shoot up each other. Just do the report and let the investigators do they job by coming out the office for once.

Yes I will do that from now on, and 46 all day long. Let Homicide investigate.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 04:06 PM
So this is what my tax paying money goes to where officers does not want to minimize the violence in our community. I think they need to revisit that discussion of the county taking over the city again.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 04:32 PM
So this is what my tax paying money goes to where officers does not want to minimize the violence in our community. I think they need to revisit that discussion of the county taking over the city again.

"Violence in our community". You must be black; and if so, you are correct. I don't want to minimize the violence in "your" community. It literally makes me happy seeing your kind killing each other.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:34 PM
"Violence in our community". You must be black; and if so, you are correct. I don't want to minimize the violence in "your" community. It literally makes me happy seeing your kind killing each other.

Maybe we need to spill the violence in other areas like Brickell, Midtown, Design District, Coral Gables, Downtow, new Wynwood area and all the white folks area. Let's see how they get treated in those area like they treat our area. It is sad how you so called law enforcement officers favor certain areas. All area should be treated equal.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 08:27 PM
Just ask Osito...when he comes back from his "Time Off"...He should get the hint and start requesting the front desk more often. That way he doesn't lose so much from his 46's. He's one that needed to start hiding out cause I know he's a shit magnet.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 08:53 PM
Maybe we need to spill the violence in other areas like Brickell, Midtown, Design District, Coral Gables, Downtow, new Wynwood area and all the white folks area. Let's see how they get treated in those area like they treat our area. It is sad how you so called law enforcement officers favor certain areas. All area should be treated equal.

I ****ing dare you to try to come to my white neighborhood and try to enter my castle. I will introduce you to my all time favorite law of stand my ground (every *****hs worst fear) and unload a full 30 round magazine in you.

Cops don't need to patrol white neighborhoods cause guess why? We have jobs tomorrow morning and can't be up drinking and smoking at 2 in the morning like your sorry ass does

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:27 PM
Just ask Osito...when he comes back from his "Time Off"...He should get the hint and start requesting the front desk more often. That way he doesn't lose so much from his 46's. He's one that needed to start hiding out cause I know he's a shit magnet.

He can't do the front desk, how can he sleep?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:37 PM
Our ghetto areas (white or black) is what keep the paycheck coming in every 2 weeks. Just keep given out that yellow card so the crime rate can go up. We need that federal money.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 11:21 PM
I ****ing dare you to try to come to my white neighborhood and try to enter my castle. I will introduce you to my all time favorite law of stand my ground (every *****hs worst fear) and unload a full 30 round magazine in you.

Cops don't need to patrol white neighborhoods cause guess why? We have jobs tomorrow morning and can't be up drinking and smoking at 2 in the morning like your sorry ass does

I was right, always some fat ass low life on here talking shit. Get your fat ass out the house and go do some work. Hell if the Hispanics can cut grass then you can your fat ass out your mommy house and find a damn job.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 03:25 AM
Papo, only 3 shootings?

Must've been slow weekend in da hood.

Unregistered
05-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Papo, only 3 shootings?

Must've been slow weekend in da hood.

Thet was only in a few hours ****heaf read the story.