PDA

View Full Version : Conditional offer? Quick reply thanks

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Is getting a conditional offer a good sign? I know during that there's a second pysch and medical examination. Thank you for the input and thanks for serving

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Are you related to anyone here? Best advice you will ever get and it's life changing! Apply to the county or beach this place is toxic friends and family thrive on the backs of others.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Are you related to anyone here? Best advice you will ever get and it's life changing! Apply to the county or beach this place is toxic friends and family thrive on the backs of others.

Nope on my own. Do you have any idea what the second Psych test consist of and medical examination? I really hope I get this, I never gotten this far ever.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Dude did you read the part that says "abandone all hopes as you enter here" ?

Unregistered
05-13-2016, 12:37 AM
I tell you what... if I was your BI and I saw you asking these stupid questions here on this stupid board I'll shred your application into little pieces. Cara de culo. Get out of your comfort zone and go ask a police officer in the streets for advice.

Unregistered
05-13-2016, 01:53 AM
I tell you what... if I was your BI and I saw you asking these stupid questions here on this stupid board I'll shred your application into little pieces. Cara de culo. Get out of your comfort zone and go ask a police officer in the streets for advice.

They will learn about asking questions on this site.