PDA

View Full Version : Who is next?

Well?
05-10-2016, 12:29 AM
So with all the recent departures in the front office and within command and the musical chairs among others, who's next?
Is it you?
Is your friend?

About the only thing predictable around here is the fact that nothing is completely predictable. Nor does it often makes sense.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 01:10 AM
So with all the recent departures in the front office and within command and the musical chairs among others, who's next?
Is it you?
Is your friend?

About the only thing predictable around here is the fact that nothing is completely predictable. Nor does it often makes sense.

How about a run down on the whos and wheres? Thanks

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:04 AM
I just laugh

The agency is a cat chasing its tail. Anyone with years of experience is either going to another agency, joining the retired or in IA being targeted.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 12:00 PM
As being one of the ones this administration forced out (sad this post isn't identifiable as there's so many of us now), I/we busted our asses to get to where we were, harder than those in command (and probably more experience), for them to take all that away from us. Hell, they don't even have people that know labor laws and we all know they make up their own rules and punishments. And after many years (advising how many years, may narrow the list of us somewhat) of giving the FOP $50/mo, I can now see how much of a waste of money that was. ONCE YOU GET THREE YEARS ON PATROL, GO ELSEWHERE! "It's better to jump ship before the ship sinks". We all know the ship is sinking (very quickly as soon as Nocco became official), and we're pretty sure we could ride the ship until the last second to jump, unfortunately, you never know. And then the ones who should've been forced out (oops, I almost slipped and gave myself away), get away with issues with actual substance. Get out when you can. Oh and .....VOTE NO FOR NOCCO.....crap, people don't have a choice...thankfully WE are much more dangerous away and hopefully we can help bring change for the citizens we've protected for years, young rookies (90% of the agency with less than 2 years on.....as FTO''s) and everyone else I forgot to mention.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 01:02 PM
The leaders of the FOP sold us all out to their own benefit. They get cushy jobs as bailiffs or detectives, we get zilch. Dont even tell me about the pay raises. We were due to get them anyway. They slipped a crappy contract vote through by the skin of their teeth by making sure the vote was not well publicized or attended.

If nothing else is accomplished, it would be nice if we could all band together and get a group of union representatives who are not so worried about themselves and kissing Nacho's nether regions.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 02:44 PM
The leaders of the FOP sold us all out to their own benefit. They get cushy jobs as bailiffs or detectives, we get zilch. Dont even tell me about the pay raises. We were due to get them anyway. They slipped a crappy contract vote through by the skin of their teeth by making sure the vote was not well publicized or attended.

If nothing else is accomplished, it would be nice if we could all band together and get a group of union representatives who are not so worried about themselves and kissing Nacho's nether regions.

And one of the tools to do that is to question the resignations that may have been instructed to be falsified stating people left over money not cause

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 04:04 PM
And one of the tools to do that is to question the resignations that may have been instructed to be falsified stating people left over money not cause

No. No need to get involved with some guys personal crusade. We need to move on and stay out of the mud. Let the guy with an axe to grind find his own dirt.

Ok then
05-10-2016, 04:11 PM
No. No need to get involved with some guys personal crusade. We need to move on and stay out of the mud. Let the guy with an axe to grind find his own dirt.

So does anybody have an idea who this axe grinding character might be?

Having read some of the comments in what seems like a 4000 Page Long thread, I find some of his commentary relevant. Sure, he might be a little goofy, but the guy appears to have someone of a point.

I don't have an axe to grind. I just find the whole thing interesting. How many falsifications do we think there are? I know I heard of another one the other day. Certainly not able to independently verify or corroborate it. But it did come from somebody that is usually pretty accurate.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 05:12 PM

Personal crusade? Hmmmmmm you have the tool to hold them accountable and where the law may have been broken to deceive the public who pays your and their salaries and its my personal crusade?

Do you just sound dumb, afraid of the possible truth or just trying to deflect?

Move on and stay out of the mud?

Is mud breaking the law, committing a possible series of felonies and attempting to deceive the taxpayers?

Please. Explain that if you can.

But dont worry child Ive found plenty of dirt and sure dont need you or anyone of your ilk to help me.

When did the office of the sheriff know when a felony the falsification of a document and public record was falsified and what did they do about it?

Do you know the answer? And if they knew and did nothing is THAT a crime?

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 05:17 PM
So does anybody have an idea who this axe grinding character might be?

Having read some of the comments in what seems like a 4000 Page Long thread, I find some of his commentary relevant. Sure, he might be a little goofy, but the guy appears to have someone of a point.

I don't have an axe to grind. I just find the whole thing interesting. How many falsifications do we think there are? I know I heard of another one the other day. Certainly not able to independently verify or corroborate it. But it did come from somebody that is usually pretty accurate.

Thank you for recognizing its relevance. Goofy? Me? LMAO. Hardly. Trust me there are several great big points. Keep watching that thread. How many falsifications in mine? Plenty. How many involved? Plenty. How high does it go? You should already know and theres more to come. And I can corroborate I suspect, everything I say.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 05:26 PM
http://www.leoaffairs.com/news/patrol-deputies-issue-no-confidence-vote-against-sheriff-dan-staton/

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Whoop de doo. We did the same thing here before, dipchit.

http://www.tbo.com/news/pasco/2008/jun/30/pasco-sheriff-gets-vote-no-confidence-deputies-ar-156148/

Go back home.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 08:32 PM
How about a run down on the whos and wheres? Thanks

Pretty good idea. Why don't we start a list of all the people that have been fired, force retired, or walked away due to the BS.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Whoop de doo. We did the same thing here before, dipchit.

http://www.tbo.com/news/pasco/2008/jun/30/pasco-sheriff-gets-vote-no-confidence-deputies-ar-156148/

Go back home.

Oh. Excuse me genius. Is Bob White still the sheriff? Did you just wake up? Do you know what year this is?

That was when again? How many years ago? 1? 2? 5? How many? You can leave your shoes on.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt over something. If something wasnt done right why do you want to move on? You a Team Nocco snitch or what? Personal crusade? What do you see is personal? If weve been wronged and the taxpayers who pay us get screwed how do you blame the guy who points in out?

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt over something. If something wasnt done right why do you want to move on? You a Team Nocco snitch or what? Personal crusade? What do you see is personal? If weve been wronged and the taxpayers who pay us get screwed how do you blame the guy who points in out?

Stop posing as one of us. We know you're not. Move already.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:40 PM

Tissue and a double Midol over here please !! Hurry

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:43 PM

Is fabricating resignations to attempt to deceive the taxpayers right or wrong?

Need much time to think that over?

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:45 PM

You need to work on all that repressed anger. Relax and enjoy life. It will be okay. Just chill and have peaceful thoughts.

Smile more.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Dude. Your same old posts get old.

Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?

Because you seem to miss the fact that nobody cares about the crap you try to bring up.

You can't gain traction.

Nobody cares.

When will you get the hint?

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Is fabricating resignations to attempt to deceive the taxpayers right or wrong?

Need much time to think that over?

Complain much?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Complain much?

Stuck on stupid? It seems you are obsessively occupied with hiding your lack of knowledge or is it just fear?

Pretty easy question. Hard time answering?

If I was complaining and wanted something done it wouldnt be to you. LMAO

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Fear of you? Not in the least.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:15 AM

Good am glad you cleared that up must have been difficult for you. Now show me youre not afraid to answer the question that is if youre not afraid.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:17 AM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so thrillllllllllllllllllllling.....Im quaking

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Good am glad you cleared that up must have been difficult for you. Now show me youre not afraid to answer the question that is if youre not afraid.

Not difficult.

Now, follow along; I do not answer to you. Let me go sloooooow since you seem to have issues following along........

Nobody has to follow your instructions. Nobody has to listen to you.

Head back to the Senior Center Bingo Night, Pops. Your days as an investigator are long gone.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Not difficult.

Now, follow along; I do not answer to you. Let me go sloooooow since you seem to have issues following along........

Head back to the Senior Center Bingo Night, Pops. Your days as an investigator are long gone.

Slow is definitely you. Youve got it nailed. If you are afraid to answer questions and have nothing to say its pretty obvious youre here as a distraction like a pimple or a boil or a roid even. Distract on Skippy.

Keep rapping just do your best not to libel anyone. Can you handle that?

Ill tell you what must really suck. Thats knowing in your entire career you wont have the results Ive had in a year.

And Im glad you made it clear Nobody has to follow instructions and since you didnt that makes you Nobody. But you knew that didnt you?

Nobody. LMAO. Dont get so mad you wet yourself.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:43 AM
WOW. You seriously have Narcissistic Personality Dissorder.

Look it up.

Get help.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Not difficult.

Sigh....Irrelevance strikes again. Please donate. Keep it from spreading

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:47 AM
WOW. You seriously have Narcissistic Personality Dissorder.

Look it up.

Get help.

Yawn. I have results and you are afraid to answer a simple question that would be easy for anyone not ethically challenged.
e
But feel free to make whatever excuse you must.

Oh and dummy you cant even spell disorder LMAO but I can see how shook you are

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Dude. Your same old posts get old.

Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?

Because you seem to miss the fact that nobody cares about the crap you try to bring up.

You can't gain traction.

Nobody cares.

When will you get the hint?

Have you been told that when you get excited your spelling sucks?

Nobody cares? Then damn you sure must have a chitty life to be working sooooooooooooooo hard on something you say you dont care about huh?

Get a puppy

Look at all the entertainment Im providing for the readers mentally having my way with you LMAO

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Yeah. So much for yet another of your big plays LMAO. Down in flames again huh? Keep rapping how it nobody cares as you hump my leg until your tongue falls out of the side of your mouth and your eyes roll back in your head all glassy.

Good move on that personality thingie although you couldnt spell disorder.

But this? Priceless

"Because you seem to miss the fact that nobody cares about the crap you try to bring up.

Felony behavior = falsified documents = conspiracy to conceal = crap? Hear me laughing at you?

You can't gain traction. No Skippy you cant gain traction. Squeal harder.

Nobody cares? Sure Dirty Harry whatever you say. LMAO

When will you get the hint?"

Hint? I dont need any hints to figure out fools like you who have possible felonies including breaches of the public trust dumped in their faces and then urge others to do nothing about it and squeal "nobody cares" when they really mean stop and dont pursue it shouldnt be cops and dont deserve to be in the ranks of those who do care and recognize their duty to themselves and the citizens who pay their salary and benefits.

Frankly youre a waste of time and a friggin disgrace in my humble opinion. But you know that too dont ya?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Just yesterday you used terms like "possible felony" and "May be involved". A little later and you are more convinced that it is a felony. What changed? New evidence?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Just yesterday you used terms like "possible felony" and "May be involved". A little later and you are more convinced that it is a felony. What changed? New evidence?

Good question. The first am speaking about the resignations. Have second hand info from what I consider good sources but I dont know of anyone directly so am trying to be fair. Have heard the allegations made before. So to be fair the resignation issue needs looked at as a possible felony and may be as I dont know who may have or could have issued the order or was it not an order but just a decision by someone? Regardless the argument can be made if it is true then its purpose could be or may have been to deceive the public.

If I say it is I have first hand knowledge that it fits the elements of a felony statute. May be tough to understand because we may not be on the same page as to the reference. You dont know everything I have so I may be talking about something you arent fully aware of yet.

For example if and when the office of the sheriff knew a county employee falsified a citation. I know the answers and you dont yet.

I also know there are more falsifications yet to come. Some can not be revealed due to an investigation underway. I also know why the documents were falsified who was made aware of it and what they did about being told. The latter answer is nothing. And if nothing served to conceal the exposure of that crime to protect someone or an interest then Im sure you can figure that out.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
And as you know you can say something is a felony but need a little more to motive and/or intent before you can determine actual involvement. And here its very its very interesting because in some cases shills were used to pass falsified documents.

If you hand me a falsified document and I squeal you falsified it. Think about what youd say. First you wouldnt have to say anything even if you got charged. Then the proof would fall on the affiant to show knowledge. A bit tough to prove. So for the sake of a hypothetical argument if you were a county employee and I wanted to protect or conceal my involvement what do I do? Get you to do it. Then if someone complains about you what happens and/or who would defend you? Gee maybe the same people who gave you the falsified document to further their agenda get to answer the complaint or not.

But what happens then if they dont answer the complaint or lie? And what happens then if I can prove it was falsified and by whom? And then if I ask you to tell me who gave you the falsified document, you run to them and they tell you not to worry? So you know it was falsified they got your back and then you dont say?

What do you call that and who is culpable? Hypothetically of course. Well for the time being anyway.

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 06:32 PM
So if nobody cooperates in the investigation, refuses to answer questions, and you are unable to prove intent, then what?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 07:44 PM
So if nobody cooperates in the investigation, refuses to answer questions, and you are unable to prove intent, then what?

The simple answer that trumps all is evidence. You forgot that. Evidence? Got some? Plenty.

If things were as you hypothesized then Id be boo hooing but lets remember what the investigation is about. Unlike an investigation the police conduct in which someone calls and someone shows up introduces themself and writes a report I already know the drill and gathered what I needed so I wouldnt be in the position you describe and Im not.

In some situations you organize and dont want anyone answering questions because when the poop hits the spinning object it sure demonstrates their intent to conceal especially when they were given the chance to do it right and didnt. They cant say oh they would have if they had been told. Oooops.

If people did the right thing here Id be out mowing the lawn. They didnt and here we are.Most of where Im going is done and its not changeable or amendable now. Its too late. I dont need anyone talking because the evidence exists and I have it. Cooperation? What do you hope to get? The answer is more than you have and Ive found that criminal charges and pensions make great interrogation tools. And all that stuff you here about people dont talk? Dont believe it. All you neted is the right stimulus. If you were told to do all kinds of foul stuff and got caught what would you say when I told you I didnt need you? Obviously youd say what? Bbbbbbbb but I was told to. Its an easy deal. Them or you? What would you do? Get your deal? I dont want you anyway but I need you to move forward or not. Youre now an example to be made so you become more interested in cooperating. Or you can still be an example because you dont know what I have.

And hypothetically some people may already be cooperating and working to obtain and provide even more evidence against who? And that evidence may or may not already be in the bag.

Ever work a case with inside sources? Its a whole lotta fun. Florida law allows for the interception of communications and thats a whole lot easier when one party consents. Uh oh. Its hilarious when A talks to B and A dont know it be on tape. Of course thats strictly hypothetical. Or not.

Were talking about the falsification of an official document or a public record not a homicide although both are felonies and one, although more tantalizing holds the same weight under the relevant statutes.

And after all its not like I havent done this before and more than once or twice lol.

In this case what Ive seen is almost unbelievable but then again its Pasco and its been going on one might guess for some time, uninterrupted, with little concern or danger of exposure. And why? Ask some people in Command who knew and did nothing. Oh and some did more than nothing. And some other people knew too and did nothing and even more than nothing.

I wonder who they are?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Yeah. So much for yet another of your big plays LMAO. Down in flames again huh? Keep rapping how it nobody cares as you hump my leg until your tongue falls out of the side of your mouth and your eyes roll back in your head all glassy.

Good move on that personality thingie although you couldnt spell disorder.

But this? Priceless

"Because you seem to miss the fact that nobody cares about the crap you try to bring up.

Felony behavior = falsified documents = conspiracy to conceal = crap? Hear me laughing at you?

You can't gain traction. No Skippy you cant gain traction. Squeal harder.

Nobody cares? Sure Dirty Harry whatever you say. LMAO

Hint? I dont need any hints to figure out fools like you who have possible felonies including breaches of the public trust dumped in their faces and then urge others to do nothing about it and squeal "nobody cares" when they really mean stop and dont pursue it shouldnt be cops and dont deserve to be in the ranks of those who do care and recognize their duty to themselves and the citizens who pay their salary and benefits.

Frankly youre a waste of time and a friggin disgrace in my humble opinion. But you know that too dont ya?

Still trolling others on LEO Affairs, Sunshine. It's you who needs to find another hobby. The only disgrace is you. You have made so many friends here, it's obvious you like to try and rattle cages. Why don't you finally come out of the shadows and let all know who you are. You won't, because you feel empowered behind the keys living in anonymity. Your on almost every thread, saying the same crap. Bet you don't talk that way in front of people. If you do in fact work in Law Enforcement, I hope you have as much zeal. But again I don't think so. Later Sunshine.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Still trolling others on LEO Affairs, Sunshine. It's you who needs to find another hobby. The only disgrace is you. You have made so many friends here, it's obvious you like to try and rattle cages. Why don't you finally come out of the shadows and let all know who you are. You won't, because you feel empowered behind the keys living in anonymity. Your on almost every thread, saying the same crap. Bet you don't talk that way in front of people. If you do in fact work in Law Enforcement, I hope you have as much zeal. But again I don't think so. Later Sunshine.

Trolling? Having a problem with reading comprehension or need a new prescription? Why are you rapping in so many generalities when youre just all talk? Anonymity? How do you figger? Where do you think Im going duuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuh. Bet I dont talk that way in front of people what??????? Do you think the job is a bed of roses and there are no nothing but mouths and tough talk out there? Think Ive never dealt with those idiots? Please. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww but such rough talk so thrilling. You think that rap scares me or what? The question you need to be asking is why has this been allowed to go on and why nothing has been done about it? Theres some zeal for you. All, us, nobody, blah blah blah. Give it a rest. If there was an "all" here the nonsense wouldnt stand it couldnt.

Making friends? Its not about making friends or a personality contest. Its about recognizing wrong and doing something about it. And speaking of which when was the last time you did that? So dont boo hoo and lecture me about friends because Im in the position to do more for them than anyone else has done in a long time Id suspect and I could care less about your "friends" rap. The only disgrace is me? Hilarious. Please save your breath because you know better.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Can you please take your issue (which sounds valid) back to the correct thread, so those of us interested in other typical PSO crap gets brought up and out? Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Can you please take your issue (which sounds valid) back to the correct thread, so those of us interested in other typical PSO crap gets brought up and out? Thank you in advance.

Will do. Be happy to. Just answering a courteous question. Was just trying to learn who left from Command and why?

Thank you for your observation about validity.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 02:28 AM
Whew! We'll see how long that lasts.

Now....back to the Command Staff Shuffle!

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Trolling? Having a problem with reading comprehension or need a new prescription? Why are you rapping in so many generalities when youre just all talk? Anonymity? How do you figger? Where do you think Im going duuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuuh. Bet I dont talk that way in front of people what??????? Do you think the job is a bed of roses and there are no nothing but mouths and tough talk out there? Think Ive never dealt with those idiots? Please. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww but such rough talk so thrilling. You think that rap scares me or what? The question you need to be asking is why has this been allowed to go on and why nothing has been done about it? Theres some zeal for you. All, us, nobody, blah blah blah. Give it a rest. If there was an "all" here the nonsense wouldnt stand it couldnt.

Making friends? Its not about making friends or a personality contest. Its about recognizing wrong and doing something about it. And speaking of which when was the last time you did that? So dont boo hoo and lecture me about friends because Im in the position to do more for them than anyone else has done in a long time Id suspect and I could care less about your "friends" rap. The only disgrace is me? Hilarious. Please save your breath because you know better.

Your so full shit Sunshine. Nocco is not leaving and all this huffing and puffing about ethics, violations and alleged law breaking is not going to unseat the Sheriff. I don't care for him myself, but as long as he has political power nothing is going to happen. So keep on spreading your diarrhea around see what a difference it makes. As far as command staff goes, as long as their under Nocco we will see a change, and probably not for the better.

Unregistered
05-12-2016, 03:44 AM

Yeah weres the moderator? ? ?

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 12:00 PM
The latest promotions make the decision to look elsewhere for a career so much easier.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 12:15 PM
The latest promotions make the decision to look elsewhere for a career so much easier.

How about running them down so all the readers know who and what?

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 08:45 PM
How about running them down so all the readers know who and what?

How about the people who work here know, and the shizit stirrers wish they did. Where is the moderator?

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 09:20 PM
How about the people who work here know, and the shizit stirrers wish they did. Where is the moderator?

You mean the people who pay your salary putz? Reflect on that awhile while youre imagining youre all that.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 09:59 PM
You mean the people who pay your salary putz? Reflect on that awhile while youre imagining youre all that.

Hey! Check me out! I pay my salary too!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 11:19 PM
Hey! Check me out! I pay my salary too!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maybe its me but when I hear a cop cry Wheres the moderator? It sounds a lot like Wheres my mommy?

Street cop? Afraid of a question? Now thats funny.

Am glad you pay your salary too. That way it sorta eliminates any claims youre overpaid.

Unregistered.
05-16-2016, 01:19 AM
Is there ever any real information on here or is all there ever going to be is just name calling. Time to grow up and helput a brother/sister out.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 01:49 AM
Is there ever any real information on here or is all there ever going to be is just name calling. Time to grow up and helput a brother/sister out.

Agreed. Seems there is one troll on here who just keeps stirring the pot.

Sad.

Wish the Admin would have made this site for cops only like they planned.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 10:28 AM
Agreed. Seems there is one troll on here who just keeps stirring the pot.

Sad.

Wish the Admin would have made this site for cops only like they planned.

What pot are you talking about? What thread is the troll on?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 11:09 AM
Heres an example of the garbage youre talking about. Simple troll. Cant even spell.

"Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?"

Where do these idiots get this stuff?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Apparently the troll still wants to call names and spread hate and discontent.

Mod? What say you?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 11:57 AM
Apparently the troll still wants to call names and spread hate and discontent.

Mod? What say you?

What say you besides Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha?

See the " " that means its a quote of something previously said and the comment addressed what you said "Agreed. Seems there is one troll on here who just keeps stirring the pot."

So which post is the troll?

This one right spreading hate and discontent? "Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?"

I believe the topic was wrongdoing and corruption. Youre against that. Correct?

This fool appears to be apparently trying to cover it up.

"Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?

You can't gain traction.

Nobody cares.

But what about this? He a troll? "As being one of the ones this administration forced out (sad this post isn't identifiable as there's so many of us now), I/we busted our asses to get to where we were, harder than those in command (and probably more experience), for them to take all that away from us. Hell, they don't even have people that know labor laws and we all know they make up their own rules and punishments. And after many years (advising how many years, may narrow the list of us somewhat) of giving the FOP $50/mo, I can now see how much of a waste of money that was."

You dont care about what he says?

Well it looks like in my opinion youre either butthurt or one of the minions. In the first case find a nice soothing ointment in the second case read the First Amendment of the Constitution and close your eyes or grab some tissue.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Someone is dealing with a great deal of tension it seems.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Someone is dealing with a great deal of tension it seems.

Yeah you should have seen what one clown wrote. And he thought he was going to get off scott free with some piss ant argument. Talk about tension. Then theres the Wheres my mommy er I mean moderator? squealer.

Look at those comments. I dont know about all of them but a few of those original commenters must really be stressing.

The one crying about a troll. A cop crying about a "troll". Can you imagine that? We can hope hes not a bedwetter over his troll nightmares.

Some of em are so shook they are afraid to answer any simple questions. And then you have the tension of the minions.

And then theres the tension of those knowing the truth or scared of the truth and sweating if and when it comes out.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:50 PM

See the " " that means its a quote of something previously said and the comment addressed what you said "Agreed. Seems there is one troll on here who just keeps stirring the pot."

This one right spreading hate and discontent? "Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?"

"Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?

You can't gain traction.

Nobody cares.

But what about this? He a troll? "As being one of the ones this administration forced out (sad this post isn't identifiable as there's so many of us now), I/we busted our asses to get to where we were, harder than those in command (and probably more experience), for them to take all that away from us. Hell, they don't even have people that know labor laws and we all know they make up their own rules and punishments. And after many years (advising how many years, may narrow the list of us somewhat) of giving the FOP $50/mo, I can now see how much of a waste of money that was."

Well it looks like in my opinion youre either butthurt or one of the minions. In the first case find a nice soothing ointment in the second case read the First Amendment of the Constitution and close your eyes or grab some tissue.

Actually, this is the poster who seems stressed.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 05:54 PM

Oh really? How so? I can understand how you might stress over it but Im curious where you "seem" the stress?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:14 PM

It appears this is all the posted you claim seems stressed said

See the " " that means its a quote of something previously said and the comment addressed what you said

But what about this? He a troll?

You see tension in that? Or are you trying to pull our leg? Cmon

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:24 PM
No need to be so confrontational.

Why are you so easily riled up?

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 06:38 PM
No need to be so confrontational.

Why are you so easily riled up?

Like this? "Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?"

Confrontational? Im sorry but laying down wont happen.

I have a teeny problem when people in positions of power who control you and me break the law.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Like this? "Did Nocco shun your romantic advances? Is that where all your anger, frustratiom, and rage come from?"

I have a teeny problem when people in positions of power who control you and me break the law.

Here is just a thought: rather than repeatedly posting on here how they have wronged you, just quietly bring about change by following appropriate measures. There is nothing to be gained from this website by your repeated posts. The employees who frequent this site are either too afraid to help you or they are the staff who think you can't hurt them.

The rules for this website say it is not a SLAM site. You have repeatedly posted your allegations. Those who confront you and your allegations are then called names and/or are belittled. Again, this is not a SLAM site.

You say you have a teeny problem with people in power who break the law. May I suggest that you take whatever actions are ne

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 07:33 PM

Here is just a thought: rather than repeatedly posting on here how they have wronged you, just quietly bring about change by following appropriate measures. There is nothing to be gained from this website by your repeated posts. The employees who frequent this site are either too afraid to help you or they are the staff who think you can't hurt them.

The rules for this website say it is not a SLAM site. You have repeatedly posted your allegations. Those who confront you and your allegations are then called names and/or are belittled. Again, this is not a SLAM site.

You say you have a teeny problem with people in power who break the law. May I suggest that you take whatever actions are necessary to have someone in the appropriate position investigate your allegations and then see what happens?

You can bring about change if you handle things properly. This site is not the place to find an investigator or prosecutor to help you. You seem to be an intelligent person and should have no problem finding these people.

Good luck.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 08:17 PM

You say you have a teeny problem with people in power who break the law. May I suggest that you take whatever actions are necessary to have someone in the appropriate position investigate your allegations and then see what happens?

You can bring about change if you handle things properly. This site is not the place to find an investigator or prosecutor to help you. You seem to be an intelligent person and should have no problem finding these people.

Good luck.

Thank you for your considerate word. I am posting to advise whats happened and who has done what. You may or may not be surprised at the who. Im reporting the facts and not slamming anyone. Have already taken the steps needed. They are not allegations. Evidence has been gathered and been presented. Not looking for an investigator nor a prosecutor nor need one. Know the quality of whats available and the burdens that would be encountered making any allegations and expecting any competent response. Doubtful anything would have happened. Sorry but thats how it is. So I did it myself. I know what Im doing and how the system works and in your case how bad it tis. Have seen enough of the product that Pasco turns out.

Please lets not sugar coat this "Those who confront you and your allegations are then called names and/or are belittled.'

Thats hardly been the case. Ive answered any relevant questions politely and respectfully. I dont take nonsense on the street and I certainly wont take it here from people who should know better. So if they want to kick the dog you know what happens.

So please dont make me the bad guy when I have to deal with the threats and garbage.

And in conclusion lets not forget this "change by following appropriate measures." You do understand the level of corruption detailed here correct and who is involved or yet to be named? So please the appropriate measures have been detailed and failed and failed for reasons less than reputable.

Unregistered
05-16-2016, 08:29 PM
It seems that you are very invested in this investigation and appear to have taken some steps to right this injustice.

But you do realize that it appears as though you brought this bitterness and fighting to this site, don't you? I mean, honestly, I don't see where someone else started all of this here.

Did I miss something?

In closing, all I really am asking is that you let the process work. Enough of this on this site, please.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 01:03 AM
It seems that you are very invested in this investigation and appear to have taken some steps to right this injustice.

But you do realize that it appears as though you brought this bitterness and fighting to this site, don't you? I mean, honestly, I don't see where someone else started all of this here.

Did Ig miss something?

In closing, all I really am asking is that you let the process work. Enough of this on this site, please.

Once again thank you for your kind observation.

Dont trouble yourself things arent always as they appear.

Bitterness and fighting? You mean some people have a differing opinion on the truth? Thats interesting because I report on factual instances. Or did you mean something like this?

"Awwwww. Scared much? You think THAT was a threat?

Hahahahahahahaa. You have no idea what is in store for you.

Hmmmm does that sound like something I did? Thats a threat so yep you obviously missed quite a bit. Bitterness and fighting to this site? Nah there are a lot of bitter people here long before me and obviously it appears for good reason.

You dont see where someone else started this? Do you mean committing and covering up or attempting to cover up felonies? Yep someone else did.

Appreciate and grateful for your comment but if its okay with you Ill stick to my rights under the First Amendment of the Constitution Thanks.

And dont sweat the threat steps have already been taken to address that.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 01:25 AM

Did I miss something?

Did you miss something? Would 25000+ views count?