PDA

View Full Version : Major JS goes to extreme to get ofc fired , but breaks the rules himself

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 06:19 PM
So on an unattended death investigation Major JS is called by family member whom persused him to call LEOs on the scene to allow them to enter the crime scene after LEOs explained to them it is an active death investigation. Major JS makes the call while off duty .
Policy broken ? Conduct unbecoming ?

If a LEO did that what would happen to us ?
Suspenion ?

Is Major JS above policy ?

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 09:07 PM
So on an unattended death investigation Major JS is called by family member whom persused him to call LEOs on the scene to allow them to enter the crime scene after LEOs explained to them it is an active death investigation. Major JS makes the call while off duty .
Policy broken ? Conduct unbecoming ?

If a LEO did that what would happen to us ?
Suspenion ?

Is Major JS above policy ?

Jesus you coward- go confront him or the chief with these issues. You hide behind your keyboard like a sniveling little baby. If you are a man or woman deal with this like an adult or go crawl back under your rock!!! Learn how to spell too!!

KnuckleBuster
05-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Its just more of the same and it has been going on for decades at MPD. Favoritism is rampant and some people can do as they please and others are constantly monitored

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Jesus you coward- go confront him or the chief with these issues. You hide behind your keyboard like a sniveling little baby. If you are a man or woman deal with this like an adult or go crawl back under your rock!!! Learn how to spell too!!

This is why there is LEO Affairs and it is anonymous. That way a person can speak their mind and not feel as is there will be repurcussions for speaking out . For you to belittle a person for posting anonymously and speaking their mind that makes you a huge A Hole . Why do you not post your name or CCN ? To talk nonsense of a person and not do what you are telling them to do yourself is a ( as you say ) " Coward " yourself .

Obviously written by JS the snake you are .

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 09:38 PM
This is why there is LEO Affairs and it is anonymous. That way a person can speak their mind and not feel as is there will be repurcussions for speaking out . For you to belittle a person for posting anonymously and speaking their mind that makes you a huge A Hole . Why do you not post your name or CCN ? To talk nonsense of a person and not do what you are telling them to do yourself is a ( as you say ) " Coward " yourself .

Obviously written by JS the snake you are .

Not JS for sure... you cant spell either "repurcussions". Yes if you have a problem then confront him, go to the chief, call IA. Don't post like a little coward. Chances are this whole story is BS and yet again we have another crybaby. To hide in the shadows makes this person a coward. I am not slinging mud and making false statements- I am telling this COWARD to be a man or woman and confront JS. If they are right, they are protected under the whistle blowers act..ask PB. I will bet they are making all this BS up to cover for their career failures and inability to be anything. Favoritism my a**!! Try and work for something! Loser!!!

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Not JS for sure... you cant spell either "repurcussions". Yes if you have a problem then confront him, go to the chief, call IA. Don't post like a little coward. Chances are this whole story is BS and yet again we have another crybaby. To hide in the shadows makes this person a coward. I am not slinging mud and making false statements- I am telling this COWARD to be a man or woman and confront JS. If they are right, they are protected under the whistle blowers act..ask PB. I will bet they are making all this BS up to cover for their career failures and inability to be anything. Favoritism my a**!! Try and work for something! Loser!!!

Post you name A hole PB has not been here that long nor is he certified . ( All spelled correctly , also I am not the original person that commented ) . But I hate people male or female like you. This person spoke their feelings on this website , a website that is made for that particular thing and you have the nerve to say something negative about them ? Who are you ? Show yourself , if you are so pushy .

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Post you name A hole PB has not been here that long nor is he certified . ( All spelled correctly , also I am not the original person that commented ) . But I hate people male or female like you. This person spoke their feelings on this website , a website that is made for that particular thing and you have the nerve to say something negative about them ? Who are you ? Show yourself , if you are so pushy .

"Post you name"...third grade education. This person, like you are hiding behind your keyboard because you are a yellow belly coward. There are federal laws that would protect this person but they are cowardly or know what they are saying is false and would get fired for making false statements. You hate me? Who cares! I called this person out for being a little coward for not confronting JS face to face like a real man or woman. "Show yourself, if you are so pushy" what does that even mean? Really- take advantage of the educational benefits that your department offers you.

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 08:27 PM
"Post you name"...third grade education. This person, like you are hiding behind your keyboard because you are a yellow belly coward. There are federal laws that would protect this person but they are cowardly or know what they are saying is false and would get fired for making false statements. You hate me? Who cares! I called this person out for being a little coward for not confronting JS face to face like a real man or woman. "Show yourself, if you are so pushy" what does that even mean? Really- take advantage of the educational benefits that your department offers you.

Two idiots , just shut up .

Unregistered
05-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Two idiots , just shut up . I agree! You two need to just chill!

Unregistered
05-06-2016, 07:42 PM

Truthfully speaking , going to JS will only get this person in deep cr&@ , we all know that and we all know how JS is . If there is any truth to it , then at the same time it is not right . I am not speaking bad about anyone , but it should be a level playing field , a person cannot be a stickler for the rules but break the rules themselves , no matter how high or low in the chain of command you are. So JS if you did it , please remember this when you mess with a person over earrings or another tiny meaningless thing .

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Major JS is still an AHOLE DBAG .

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 08:21 PM
Major JS is still an AHOLE DBAG .

What are you "A Third Grader"? Maybe I am giving you too much credit! Give it up and go back to Kindercare!

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 03:51 AM
What are you "A Third Grader"? Maybe I am giving you too much credit! Give it up and go back to Kindercare!

Hmm maybe JS is reading this ? Feelings hurt ? Ha ha ha

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Hmm maybe JS is reading this ? Feelings hurt ? Ha ha ha

Nope not JS- just someone that is tired of your little crybaby crap! I thought you had to be an adult to work at MPD and carry a gun but you and the other crybabies are proof that you don't. You are a truly sad individual! Like I said pack up your drink box and your pampers and go back to Kindercare. Your mommy is waiting!!

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Nope not JS- just someone that is tired of your little crybaby crap! I thought you had to be an adult to work at MPD and carry a gun but you and the other crybabies are proof that you don't. You are a truly sad individual! Like I said pack up your drink box and your pampers and go back to Kindercare. Your mommy is waiting!!

Ok, I will, right after I blow a load in mommy's mouth again so she can kiss you and you get a good taste!

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Ok, I will, right after I blow a load in mommy's mouth again so she can kiss you and you get a good taste!

GOOD ONE ! Blow it in JS's mouth instead .

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 06:59 PM

You are a truly pathetic little man!!! Ill be you are great role model for your children!!! LOSER!

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 06:59 PM

You are a truly pathetic little man!!! Ill be you are great role model for your children!!! LOSER!

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 01:56 PM

You are a disgusting individual!!! I'm with the other poster- you must be a FINE example for your children with that nasty language. Do you actually claim to be an adult? You sound like a grade schooler with that talk!!

Unregistered
05-21-2016, 10:46 PM

I cant believe I depend on you as my back up. Ill bet your wife is proud of the way you talk and Im sure your mom is too. Its obvious that religion is not a big part of your sad life. I wonder if you talk like this around your wife (if you even have one) or your kids. Didnt your parents ever teach you respect not only for others but for yourself.

JS on his way out
05-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Whoever initiated this thread please carefully word what happened concerning a family member calling JS and having him call off duty for leo to respond for the death investigation. Send it to the Broward state attorney's office /public corruption unit. Let them investigate that spineless snake.

Unregistered
05-29-2016, 09:02 PM
Whoever initiated this thread please carefully word what happened concerning a family member calling JS and having him call off duty for leo to respond for the death investigation. Send it to the Broward state attorney's office /public corruption unit. Let them investigate that spineless snake.

Will do. http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/numbers.htm

Unregistered
05-29-2016, 10:43 PM
Will do. http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/numbers.htm

First, you wont do it- you don't have the balls. Second- what you are reporting is NOT a crime and the SAO will not even entertain your stupid accusations. How about this? Go do your job!! Now thats an idea- actually do what you get paid to do!

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 09:24 AM

What exactly would the SAO investigate? I would be interested to hear your answer- it will truly show how stupid you are. Please enlighten us you freaking crybaby- please cite the statute or law that you allege was broken.

Unregistered
05-30-2016, 12:48 PM

I am amazed at the low level of intelligence/common sense of the people we work with. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who sees this (as indicated by others calling out these idiots). These are the same people that will literally bankrupt the PBA /FOP legal defense fund due their inability to know what they are doing out there when making arrests and holding peoples lives in their hands. These idiots have no idea what they are talking about and yet would risk their jobs, their pensions, lawsuits and their families futures by making stupid irresponsible accusations.

As the other posters noted, there is no crime or law that was broken. The BSAO will not entertain your false accusations and may actually admonish you for coming to them with it.

Unregistered
05-31-2016, 08:59 AM
I am amazed at the low level of intelligence/common sense of the people we work with. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who sees this (as indicated by others calling out these idiots). These are the same people that will literally bankrupt the PBA /FOP legal defense fund due their inability to know what they are doing out there when making arrests and holding peoples lives in their hands. These idiots have no idea what they are talking about and yet would risk their jobs, their pensions, lawsuits and their families futures by making stupid irresponsible accusations.

As the other posters noted, there is no crime or law that was broken. The BSAO will not entertain your false accusations and may actually admonish you for coming to them with it.

JS also knows people at the state attorneys office , pushing cases for someone he knows personally . Police corruption it is not , but maybe media investigation ? The balls to send it the media ? All it takes us a copy then paste to all the local and national media outlets . But why waste anyones time , the reverse racist will screw JS . Guess that's what friends are for , DW will screw JS and evey other white face in thr department . NOBLE MY A@& , NOBLE only to blacks ....

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 12:09 AM
I will guarantee the SAO Public corruption unit will investigate it. Nothing has to be a statue conduct unbecoming etc etc etc. people don't let majors JS and fat ass JL scare you into thinking nothing will be done. Do the deed send them the info. Once they get it they're obligated to do the inquiry. Cc; Howard and the public defenders office.

Unregistered
06-03-2016, 12:35 AM
I will guarantee the SAO Public corruption unit will investigate it. Nothing has to be a statue conduct unbecoming etc etc etc. people don't let majors JS and fat ass JL scare you into thinking nothing will be done. Do the deed send them the info. Once they get it they're obligated to do the inquiry. Cc; Howard and the public defenders office.

I'm not JS or JL- again you are a moron! The BSAO will not and has no obligation to investigate. The will listen to your BS complaint and then say "sorry are you the simpleton posting on LEO Affairs?" You should have listened to the posters- this not a violation of the law or a moral turpitude violation. Just do your job slug!! Stop worrying about everyone else and JUST DO YOUR JOB!!!

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Does not matter, Chief Panther has made it clear he plans to get rid of JS & JL ASAP so he can promote SL & JD to Major and TS will be next capt. He made it clear when he went outside to get a new chief from another corrupt city. Once they pay off Phil to leave and not discuss all the dirt he clearly had of the chief the Ball no punt will start to roll.

Hold on and have fun we are going deeper in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Does not matter, Chief Panther has made it clear he plans to get rid of JS & JL ASAP so he can promote SL & JD to Major and TS will be next capt. He made it clear when he went outside to get a new chief from another corrupt city. Once they pay off Phil to leave and not discuss all the dirt he clearly had of the chief the Ball no punt will start to roll.

Hold on and have fun we are going deeper in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

My know it all has again shown what a moron he is!!!