PDA

View Full Version : Who's Policing The Police?

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Hey Ortiz and City hall... camera never lies! This officer needs to be arrested and charged like the Sweetwater Officer last week! I hope these two lawyers and the victim go after your pension! You lying pos!

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31871002/policing-the-police

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 12:17 PM
He's part of the f&f clan.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 12:53 PM
It's not the officer fault this time. He took the reprimand for running the red light. It's the city attorney that don't want to pay the expensive medical bills. Just pay the bills and stop making us look bad in the media eye site. They love to bash cops.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Not the officer's fault? So if I take the red light and cause an officer's vehicle to hit me then is his fault? You're an idiot! This officer is clearly in the wrong and for this to take 2 years and he still on patrol is as a corrupt as city hall and the department itself. Get real you must be a desk duty officer and not know crap about the law. GED much?

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 03:33 PM
The Officer was found quilty of causing the accident.
The officer received a reprimand and the lost of his police veh for a month.

City attorney is the one at fault instead of approving and paying for the ladies medical bills.
Now the scam started by the city attorney blaming the lady.

City attorney should be fired immediately.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 03:42 PM
The longer the cases go the more money for the attorneys!!!

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 04:38 PM
This officer had been reprimanded more than twice for the same type of incident and only lose 1 to 2 months of take home vehicle privilege. What type of bull$hit that is.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Sometimes I wonder how these little liars get hired and actually pass the entire hiring process and the city still stands with this officer who is clearly a liability. Taxpayers get ready to pay this officers foolishness.