PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Officer Shoots and Kills Man

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 11:16 AM
http://www.local10.com/news/police-officer-shot-killed-man-stabbing-woman

Great job, Miami Police!!! That's how you fight evil!

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 11:27 AM
The Officer involved is OUR hero.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Relax people appears that the man was white! No riots here. Poor officer administrative reassigned now for month. Penalized for doing his job! Unable to work off duty. Sitting on a desk job until FDLE completes its investigation. His Marked police car taken away and Order to report to work in plain clothe. This is how we reward a hero!

Not to mention the psychological effect this incident is going to have on the officer. People think killing someone is no big deal.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 11:53 AM
The offender was a black male stabbed his girlfriend to death, then when after With the officer with the knife . Officer had no choice . But to shot . Our prayers are with you Officer H and the victim family

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Good work !!!!! Go home safe at the end of the day

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Hope this is a clean shoot otherwise hell storm will come down.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 01:00 PM
It doesn't matter how QRU the shooting is that officer is going to be put through the ringer....Haven't we learned we're not suppose to use our weapons. That's a thing of the pass.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 03:00 PM
What commander does he work for I'm sure he is upset becaus it doesn't count as a stat arrest

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 03:03 PM
The offender was a black male stabbed his girlfriend to death, then when after With the officer with the knife . Officer had no choice . But to shot . Our prayers are with you Officer H and the victim family

So the victim is dead?

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Do the officer need any of his 46 cover he can call me . I will help him out with that

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Yes she died at JMH . Our prayer go out to her family

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 05:57 PM
It doesn't matter how QRU the shooting is that officer is going to be put through the ringer....Haven't we learned we're not suppose to use our weapons. That's a thing of the pass.

I rather go home alive and be put through the "ringer" think about things before you get on here and post stupidities.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 08:14 PM
Have to wonder what could have happened if this psycho had not been stopped. How many more victims would he have claimed. Any domestic is a nightmare in waiting. Here you have a guy with a knife, who already stabbed an innocent baby, he chases after the mother wielding and using a knife to stab her repeatedly. Was he going to go after the 18 year old? Was he going to go after other civilians? Taking a life is not easy. H is a very level headed officer, no cowboy. I've been with him when he talks people out of being stupid. So I know he had no choice.

SUPER COP
04-29-2016, 05:50 AM
Glad your fine, better them
Than us!!!

Now, he should get a new car like that rookie From the last shooting. Atleast this officer discharged his weapon to save a life.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 12:33 PM
The man was shot be cuz he didn't want to share a cup of coffee with the officer at McDonald's

Unregistered
05-01-2016, 12:36 AM
I'm sitting at the front desk for doing my job and I can't even work off duty.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 03:57 AM
http://www.local10.com/news/police-officer-shot-killed-man-stabbing-woman

Great job, Miami Police!!! That's how you fight evil!

Another example of how Black lives do NOT matter ! This Miami Pig, assassinated the brother, like a Klansman, and the head Chief Cuban Klansman, says it's ok, along with the Pig Union president saying he's a hero ? We shall overcome, arrest the Cuban Pig now !!!!

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 04:26 AM
Black lives do matter, who is going to cut my grass take out the trash sell the crack hook the streets clean my apt work at McDonald's BK we do need blacks

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 04:45 AM
Spoken like a real *****...

Don't worry you will learn.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 11:47 AM
If it wasn't for sports your King James would be next to wade taking my order at McDonald's, or cutting my grass. Oh also I am so proud to be black and love my race so much . But when I get I little bit of money I run for the hills with. White woman . You people are pathetic

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 08:27 PM
It's incredible the kinda BS that's being tosed around here. Just yesterday I became aware of the officer involved in the shooting and let me tell you guys something; there are very few officers as QRU as him. As someone previously posted here that he is no "Cowboy" I would have to agree. On another side I can also tell you that he can hold his own because I've seen him in action, don't underestimate Osito. I'm sure that what he had to do did not come down to the SKIN COLOR of this suspect.

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Black lives do matter. White females only sleep with black brothers cuz they have money. Otherwise they wouldn't
even look at them if they worked in McDonald's ok Bk.