PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Effective immediately

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 07:03 PM
So a certain female officer who works dayshift, part-time DB, part-time secret keeper has a disturbance with corporal in which she was 100% wrong, insubordinate and and unprofessional. Now it seems that a supervisor will be required on every shift, like that wasn't common sense before. A knee-jerk reaction to a shitty employee that no one likes... This place just keeps getting worse by the minute what a slap in the face of seniority. They have no confidence in senior officers. I mean come lets face it an orangutan can't run this place. I thought this new administration was going to take care of the problem children.. Not punish everyone else for the few F'ups we have. Hey Boss MEN just keep giving the Suarez and Casais of the world power over people who have put in their time and see where that gets you.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 02:40 AM
http://cincinnatizoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sumatran-orangutan.jpg WHERE DO I APPLY?

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Effective immediately ALL 59's in the Beach are cancelled indefinitely. It appears that our loser FOP representative has once again pissed-off Mr. Immediately and the chances of working offduty employment in the beach has sunk into the NBV whale shit tank. Thanks JP for F'ing up the offduty. LETS DROP THE FOP BOYS!

Unregistered
05-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Effective immediately ALL 59's in the Beach are cancelled indefinitely. It appears that our loser FOP representative has once again pissed-off Mr. Immediately and the chances of working offduty employment in the beach has sunk into the NBV whale shit tank. Thanks JP for F'ing up the offduty. LETS DROP THE FOP BOYS!

Noriega tries to do a solid for us but out FOP Perz, who has nothing better to do still whines about everything. Mark, get a life and resign. You did nothing but screw things up and compla N while u were here and have no business representing us! Go away and stay away!

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Yeah that's right I said it. All this bullshit because mcCreepie beety and mark didn't like mcvay running shit. Ok he's out of the picture now so let's vote, go back and elect a rep. Mark needs to go get a new boyfriend and mcCreepie is really a non issue. Biggest bunch od BS I've seen since they gave Amy her gun back..

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Chiefy, this is our house buddy. You think your gonna come here and run something? You aint runnin nothin! Nothin! THE ONLY THING RUNNING IS THAT MOUTH OF YOURS. I mean you always talking about teamwork and one goal? What teamwork? Your attitude reflects leadership and right now you don't have any cuz your attitude is a disgrace. You have give respect to get it back. You walk around here like your caca don't stink or something! Please.... We've all been more than a minute and been through a lot of adversity and much stress and you think your gonna just change all because you think your gods gift to police? You wanna lead? You better look at the man in the mirror cuz I'm asking if he can change his ways....🎶🎶🎶

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Before we address da off duty, let's see where we are on the suicide girl issue. Seems that she has time on g he books. Surprise 2 sick days in a row? Many more to come. How about the old psychological evaluation? Is she fit to carry a gun? What does the Department of Agricultural say if she applied for a concealed weapons permit. They'd say no because of the issues we all know about. So, why is she still a cop? I know that commissioners and citizens read this here gossip paper. Sometimes there's truth to it. She would sign up for off duty then call out sick. Screw it up for everyone.

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Effective immediately, sick time use will be suspended due to the overtime budget shortfalls. All officers will be required to work a full 8hr shift a day per contract. This of course excludes, the 2 lieutenants, 6 detectives, and all city ball employees. You can continue with business as usual. I will need more time to evaluate you corporals, just not sure you can do the job deserving of that 3% bump. Part of my new strategy is to give my LT'S and Corporals a separate pay scale with a $12 hour raise each. Shhhhh

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Mr Effective Immediately,
10 hour shifts, never gonna happen
Gym in Dispatch, never gonna happen
Putting patrol first, never gonna happen
Real Training, never gonna happen
3% per year for accreditation, never
Off duty on Beach, never
Holding Lt accountable, never
Stopping overtime, never
Holding a certain female officer who abuses sick time accountable, never
Holding a certain Corporal who refuses to do his job accountable, never
Higher Morale, never

Punishing the entire group cause a certain skinny reptire looking Lt can't write a policy, a certain sloth looking Lt can't fit into a uniform or the biggest baddest ass cop can't defend himself in a fight is the wrong way to win hearts and minds.

One unit one goal, Never gonna happen when you continue the business as usual, taking care of your inner circle buddies.

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 06:14 PM
No gym, No offduty, No accountability for the LTs, No 10 hrs days (bcs everyone in the PD is detached or running the W/C scam and No1 has the balls to pull the trigger and bring the none productive Detectives back to the road) No Boat, All BS 24/7

Unregistered
05-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Carlos is a good man. Do a good job for him and quit fighting every move he makes. I agree that he shouldn't be bringing people in too much, but who here will actually do the work that needs doing? The real problems are Brian and Jim. Oh and Kevin, Amy, Phil, Rey, CC...... and all of you bastages.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 12:09 AM
What moves exactly? Nothing has been crated or accomplished here for years. I agree he's a good guy but promises aren't being met. Morale will not improve here if things do t start turning for the positive.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 03:30 AM
Mr Effective Immediately,
10 hour shifts, never gonna happen
Gym in Dispatch, never gonna happen
Putting patrol first, never gonna happen
Real Training, never gonna happen
3% per year for accreditation, never
Off duty on Beach, never
Holding Lt accountable, never
Stopping overtime, never
Holding a certain female officer who abuses sick time accountable, never
Holding a certain Corporal who refuses to do his job accountable, never
Higher Morale, never

Punishing the entire group cause a certain skinny reptire looking Lt can't write a policy, a certain sloth looking Lt can't fit into a uniform or the biggest baddest ass cop can't defend himself in a fight is the wrong way to win hearts and minds.

One unit one goal, Never gonna happen when you continue the business as usual, taking care of your inner circle buddies.

Things are getting better for some of us. The lieutenants will get a 20k raise. Our detectives will continue to work 4 to 6 hour days without ever closing any cases. The IA guy will continue to find new leads on the elusive uhaul truck, keeping him from working on the 10 current investigations. Carlos will keep bringing in his buddies into special units without complete backgrounds or fto. All new officers will continue to suffer making less money and benefits and doing twice the work. Weinstein will keep making everything worse for everyone only looking out for himself. Keep your chins up, they could be worse.