PDA

View Full Version : Doral Chase Policy

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 10:57 AM
As a Doral resident I would like to know Doral Police Policy. I am disturbed by today's news where a Flat bed was chased by Doral units for stolen tow truck/forklift. A civilian vehicle was crashed, who is paying for that? What's the Policy? Chase everything?

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Chase or no Chase for property? Simple ?, everyone watch out Bermudez will be back as Mayor.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Resident of Doral... Maybe you missed the part on the news where it said that an officer was nearly struck (intentionally) by the flatbed. That's not property... That's a life. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard and Monday morning quarterbacking, you should be thankful and proud of the Officers in this city that go above and beyond every day to keep the city safe and scumbags like the one in the truck out .

Thank you Doral Officers!!

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 12:47 AM
As a Doral resident I would like to know Doral Police Policy. I am disturbed by today's news where a Flat bed was chased by Doral units for stolen tow truck/forklift. A civilian vehicle was crashed, who is paying for that? What's the Policy? Chase everything?

Concerned Doral resident, if you have an issue with how our officers handled the situation; please enroll into the police academy, get sworn in as a Law Emforcment Officer, strap on your bullet proof vest, holster your fire arm, pin that little tin shield on your chest, say goodnight to your family as it may be the last time they will see you, and get out here and show us how it's done! Lead the way!

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 12:52 AM
I highly doubt that any Doral resident would come onto or know about this site unless you're a current officer or prior officer. Way to try to through you're bothers and sisters under the bus you hater!!!

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 01:01 AM
#Blacklivesmatter #heaintdonuffin

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 01:21 AM
I highly doubt that any Doral resident would come onto or know about this site unless you're a current officer or prior officer. Way to try to through you're bothers and sisters under the bus you hater!!!
I agree 100 %.

Unregistered
04-28-2016, 03:09 AM
Btw Doral Resident.. All officers are ok in case you were concerned. Asshole.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 01:25 AM
Can anyone tell me what's Demby job description? I thought it was accreditation not ridding with LT Muņecas the entire shift. I'm confused.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 09:39 AM
It's keeping an eye on Sanchez.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 10:10 AM
Hahahaha. OS on mids.....hahahahaha. For the first time ever he's on mids. Hey buddy, you had a good run at dodging work. Watch your 6 mids. Him and his pal are dangerous.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Resident of Doral... Maybe you missed the part on the news where it said that an officer was nearly struck (intentionally) by the flatbed. That's not property... That's a life. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard and Monday morning quarterbacking, you should be thankful and proud of the Officers in this city that go above and beyond every day to keep the city safe and scumbags like the one in the truck out .

Thank you Doral Officers!!

Nearly struck? For property chase? I am pretty sure Doral Policy is No property chase. This time around a bullet was dodge,no civilian got hurt.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 06:18 PM
Nearly struck? For property chase? I am pretty sure Doral Policy is No property chase. This time around a bullet was dodge,no civilian got hurt.

As a resident of Doral, you sure seem to know a lot about police policy and procedure. Yeah thank God "no civilian got hurt", so dose that mean you are not a civilian? Sure dose not seem like you are just a resident.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 06:22 PM

Doral resident, enlighten us with your vast knowledge of Police procedure. What constitutes for a "justified pursuit"?

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 06:28 PM
Doral resident sounds more like a Doral cop.. Really sad on his/her part to try to bad mouth other officers. Must be someone who has a lot of time on their hands and likes to gossip... Hmmmm let me think... I could name a few day shift "secrataries" aka officers aka spies.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Doral resident sounds more like a Doral cop.. Really sad on his/her part to try to bad mouth other officers. Must be someone who has a lot of time on their hands and likes to gossip... Hmmmm let me think... I could name a few day shift "secrataries" aka officers aka spies.

Use your brain stupid! It's obvious that this shit bag doesn't work here. I can't see no cop from Doral trash talking the chase. The chase was good and it needed to be done. Good police work was done. Don't aloud yourself to be tricked by the outsiders. This subject was not started by a Doral cop.

Unregistered
04-29-2016, 09:47 PM
Hahahaha. OS on mids.....hahahahaha. For the first time ever he's on mids. Hey buddy, you had a good run at dodging work. Watch your 6 mids. Him and his pal are dangerous.

Concentrate in accreditation you snake. We know you are still part of the Gomez people.

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 12:10 AM
Isn't chasing someone who tried to run over a living human a valid reason to chase them? Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that was the same as trying to kill someone.

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 12:11 AM
Concentrate in accreditation you snake. We know you are still part of the Gomez people.

Someone doesn't like white people.

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Use your brain stupid! It's obvious that this shit bag doesn't work here. I can't see no cop from Doral trash talking the chase. The chase was good and it needed to be done. Good police work was done. Don't aloud yourself to be tricked by the outsiders. This subject was not started by a Doral cop.

The video was scary. Kudos to the cop that followed him. Check it out in YouTube. Was it BC training approved?

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Isn't chasing someone who tried to run over a living human a valid reason to chase them? Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that was the same as trying to kill someone.

Negative! I'm very pro police. Let me ask you several questions? You have veh cameras correct? You have body cameras And you have a chase policy. Plus you have red light cameras video all over your city and expressway. If you agree correct then you have no ****ing problem if that flat bed killed a innocent civilian or a family traveling in your city.

Do you think the city will back you up 100% if this story had a negative out come? Headline news family of 4 are killed due to a doral high speed chase.

You guys better wake up! I listen to the audio. Never heard a ****ing supervisor monitoring the pursuit. Big mistake!!!!

If you think cops are not going to jail you are wrong. I remember a county officer that was running a authorize 3 on Us 1 a couple of years ago. She was involved in an accident that killed a pedestrian. They got her going 30-40 mph over the speed limit. They got that information from her marked vehs computer box. She got convicted, did some jail time and lost her job.

So your story better be on point.

Unregistered
04-30-2016, 05:13 PM
A supervisor did ok the chase ref 32 on the PO, audio is bad & the county crash was not an authorized 3.

Concerned Citizen my ass
04-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Shout out to the dumb ass labeled as "concerned citizen". Since you seem to have already conducted a thorough investigation, I think it's important I point out that a police vehicle was not "almost struck". The Police vehicle was almost severed. Thanks god the officer inside was not injured. This individual demonstrated that he had no regards for not only property, but also for life. Kuddos to the Officer's involved in the initial stop who demonstrated great restraint by not lighting the vehicle up once the subject decided to put the truck back in motion.

Concerned Citizen, wake up and take your time gathering your evidence. Several supervisors were heard on the radio throughout the chase. The City of Doral Police Officers got the job done plain and simple. Amazing job!

Unregistered
05-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Shout out to the dumb ass labeled as "concerned citizen". Since you seem to have already conducted a thorough investigation, I think it's important I point out that a police vehicle was not "almost struck". The Police vehicle was almost severed. Thanks god the officer inside was not injured. This individual demonstrated that he had no regards for not only property, but also for life. Kuddos to the Officer's involved in the initial stop who demonstrated great restraint by not lighting the vehicle up once the subject decided to put the truck back in motion.

Concerned Citizen, wake up and take your time gathering your evidence. Several supervisors were heard on the radio throughout the chase. The City of Doral Police Officers got the job done plain and simple. Amazing job!

Guys stop intertaining this moron. This person is just mad because we didn't hired him.

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Great chase Doral Police! I was there at the traffic light and since I'm a big fan of law enforcement and supporter my blood was boiling and my heart was beating fast because I too wanted to jump into the action and help you guys!!! Don't worry about this "Doral resident" he sounds more and more like the janitor at city hall! Take care and be safe!

Unregistered
05-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Great chase Doral Police! I was there at the traffic light and since I'm a big fan of law enforcement and supporter my blood was boiling and my heart was beating fast because I too wanted to jump into the action and help you guys!!! Don't worry about this "Doral resident" he sounds more and more like the janitor at city hall! Take care and be safe!

Lol, how stupid is when officers write things in this site as it was a citizen. Give me a freaking break!

Unregistered
05-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Lol, how stupid is when officers write things in this site as it was a citizen. Give me a freaking break!

That's what happens when you have nothing better to do on day shift!