PDA

View Full Version : Why Does It Happen

Unregistered
04-24-2016, 04:26 PM
Why does the SAO drop almost all the big cases that our DB gets involved with. How about Mr terror suspect who allegedly threatened bigfoot. The only evidence was her word and his guns were seized from his vehicle even though he had a valid concealed carry permit. So the chief sends out a big em1citing the big catch. DB made a fool of you Chucky. Now the Blaster incident. Looks like the snake's involvement in that one dropping the ball has caused some major issues. Looks like that'll get dropped too. Oh let's not forget the little hairball getting his fottsie runned over. Dropped. That video embarrassed the agency and if you haven't seen it by all means get a copy.you boys and girls are the cat's meow.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 12:33 PM
At least we have the courage to be a cop. I remember one time before, when I was driving around and I saw a dog pooping. I immediately told that old lady to clean it up. Chief Daniels let me clean under his desk. I felt honored. Only problem was, those LTs were under there too. It was crowded.

Unregistered
04-26-2016, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2611176]At least we have the courage to be a cop. I remember one time before, when I was driving around and I saw a dog pooping. I immediately told that old lady to clean it up. Chief Daniels let me clean under his desk. I felt honored. Only problem was, those LTs were under there too. It was crowded.[/QUOTE

Mark W is that you?