PDA

View Full Version : Piece of shit City Manager should had gotten fired!

Unregistered
04-21-2016, 11:13 PM
He ****ed us again in the contract negotiations. Maricon tu Madre

Unregistered
04-21-2016, 11:18 PM
W T F Happened

Unregistered
04-21-2016, 11:48 PM
The FOP shouldn't let that fat boy leave that conference room until he agree on what the FOP was asking for.
Javi you should of put MAYO on his sit.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 12:02 AM
Lol negotiations today did not go anywhere again? You fools keep working for peanuts without doing anything about it. Let a fat guy play with your money and retirement.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 12:31 AM
Four hour work days ( half of that is Brickell breakfast)) , a new SUV every 60 days, unlimited time off. Yup. It's good to be king. Do I really care.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 03:37 AM
He ****ed us again in the contract negotiations. Maricon tu Madre
He didnt fck us the corrupt union did

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 04:09 AM
I must say I don't envy javi' job. Talk about a thankless position. I am one of the guys that talks shit and today was an eye opener for me.
The city manger is a ****. Great idea putting the camera. I hope you do it for the 11th!!!

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 06:26 AM
As a citizen of Miami . I asked the city manager to keep officers pay in check . All they do is violate black citizens rights . And eat donuts

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 09:45 AM
As a citizen of Miami . I asked the city manager to keep officers pay in check . All they do is violate black citizens rights . And eat donuts

And what would you like us to do Mr Citizen? Go out there and risk our life and career for peanuts. Have you seen the violence against police officers occurring in our nation? Have you seen the consequences of killing a black male weather his armed or not. I say before it gets better it will get worse. Police have become now more reactive then proactive. Society and you will eventually become victims. Thank Obama for it. Trump for President

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 11:23 AM
No I would not like you to work for peanuts , but you make a very go salary and have good benefits . So stop cry for a raise . Do your job and stop abusing your power in the black community . Go to white communities and harass them too me Cuban officer

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 02:34 PM
If I was this guy and my friends at city hall wanted to fire me. I give EVEYTHING the unions has been asking for. He should think about it. His days are numbered. leave with the respect of all city employees.

Unregistered
04-22-2016, 04:20 PM
City manger Union and mayor are all in the same bed fools this is dog and pony show and your the dog