PDA

View Full Version : Busted

Mario Andretti
04-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Ramos, AKA: I can't drive 55, in cuffs.

Remember folks, it's the "cover up" that always gets you.

Great job cleaning house, Chief Plaz!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article72582367.html

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:23 PM
APRIL 19, 2016 6:26 AM
Sweetwater police officer arrested after red-light crash

A Sweetwater police officer was arrested after a crash investigation.

Sweetwater Cop Arrested For Official Misconduct In 2015 Crash
CBS Miami

A Sweetwater police officer has been arrested for his involvement in a 2015 crash. Officer Alejandro Ramos is facing a charge of official misconduct by a public servant.

In a video obtained by Miami Herald news partner CBS4 last July, a Sweetwater patrol car rolled slowly through an intersection to get to a nearby police scene where officer back-up had been requested. Seconds later, the video shows a second cruiser blowing through the red light and colliding with an oncoming pick-up truck on Flagler Street and 107th Avenue.

The patrol car, driven by Ramos, never stopped and ddidn’t seem to slow down.

A written report from the Feb. 17 crash states Ramos stopped at the red traffic signal, which is Sweetwater policy. But according to American Traffic Solutions, Ramos’ patrol car was going 50 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Ramos was ultimately cited for the crash.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article72582367.html#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:27 PM
As a civilian I had a few interactions with him and he seemed like a good kid, well spoken, seemed to enjoy his profession. Sad to see him go down that path of turning crooked. I'll pray for you and your family during these tough times. Take care.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Ramos is a good guy. Unfortunately, he crossed the line and now has to pay the consequences.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 09:53 PM
I agree Ramos is a good guy, unfortunately he made a bad decision and most likely listened to the wrong people.

I hope he gets three this. I will be also praying for you

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 11:05 PM
Bro I know it kills you he's chief and you'll never be anything but learn your lesson never underestimate anyone or try to under mind others lmao :))))))))))))))))))

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 01:07 AM
I agree Ramos is a good guy, unfortunately he made a bad decision and most likely listened to the wrong people.

I hope he gets three this. I will be also praying for you

He listened and sided with the wrong guy named Castro. thats why Castro also got fired as soon as Ramos got 39. Hope Castro can get you out of this one. Doubt it though!!!

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 03:45 AM
Papo, no matter how much you cry and whine about this you don't stand a chance in surviving this one.... you lied... lying and falsifying a report is perjury. WHY DID YOU LIE??????????? HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!!! TE JODISTE! If i was you i will quit.... wait a few years and go apply at Opalocka.

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Talking garbage here about your former boss while your case is ongoing is the wrong move... if this is really you crying about what the Chief has done in his past and what not just shows how immature you are and how much growing up you have to do. Face your actions like a man and stop worrying about others. This is not your first rodeo, don't forget what happened in SMPD this has been hunting you since. Time to find another line of work... police work isn't for you.

Mayor Lopez
04-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Oye Ramos, papo, don't try to deflect YOUR actions towards other SW officers or the chief.
Acere, you screwed up. You lied. You falsified an official report.

FHP was/is involved and they have a zero tolerance policy.

Your ass is grass. Perhaps Dolphin Mall will hire you as a mall cop but you're outta here.

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 12:54 PM
Four Seasons Hiring Security Guards... No driving required. jajaja

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 01:00 PM
At the end of the day, you should've taken a Reprimand for the 17, and maybe be ducked a couple of hours, but you would still have your Job, and more importantly, kept you Law Enforcement certificate, so you could've moved on to another department, and continued your law enforcement career .

Lesson to those whom are seeing this, take your medicine internally but keep your career !

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 03:33 PM
Lesson to those whom are seeing this, take your medicine internally but keep your career !

This post is spot on. We all make mistakes. If you mess up, take your "discipline" and move on.
Don't try to blame someone else or falsify a report.

That said, best of luck to Ramos.

Unregistered
04-23-2016, 03:17 AM
Free my boy ramos

Unregistered
04-24-2016, 07:43 PM
What happen to Ramos was very unfortunate, but unfortunately theirs nothing that can be done about it now, but why are you gonna sit here and talk crap about other supervisors lol what does that get you ?? A sergeant that has his people's back and doesn't do no harm to no body smh how about not writing paragraphs here about other people's past and confront them like a man instead of writing here anonymous

The true shield
04-25-2016, 01:58 AM
That's right Castro never did not harm to no one except try to instill discipline and actually change the image of this department . Haters hate until it happens to them. The guy actually did his job and did it right and look how they black balled him. That's shows nothing to the troops except not to trust the administration at all cause their a bunch of two face rats. He did everything they wanted expect play dirty .... But I guess that's how the rest on them survive by becoming a rat and eating their own. I pray to God that these two come back so that it shows everyone that there is no fear to fear these people. The generate paper work on people for no reason just to let themselves look better when actually their as dirty as shit on a white sheet. They all have IA cases in City of Miami and were forced to resigned not once but twice for stealing and being a bunch of slumlords. Just man up and do the right thing. None of these two deserve this . Remember what goes around comes around and you can run from that. So if your hating now your just as bad as these guys we have running our department. I habe faith and I believe the truth will come out. The recall can't come fast enough but remember the
Or on borrowed time . They are not our family .... We might argue and fight with one another but we don't arrest and fire our own.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 02:09 AM
Ramos' lie cost an innocent hard working man a lot of money that put his family in financial hardship.
The citation he received (thanks to Ramos' fib) and the repairs to his truck, which he needed for his business, we're substantial.

Ramos deserves a minimum of 366 days incarceration in state prison and forfeiture of his certification.

One has to ask, on what other arrests, cases, citations, etc. did he not tell the truth to suit his self interest?

I'm sure there are a lot of defense attorneys looking into this.

And yet there are those who wish for his return....sad.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 03:20 AM
Ramos' lie cost an innocent hard working man a lot of money that put his family in financial hardship.
The citation he received (thanks to Ramos' fib) and the repairs to his truck, which he needed for his business, we're substantial.

Ramos deserves a minimum of 366 days incarceration in state prison and forfeiture of his certification.

One has to ask, on what other arrests, cases, citations, etc. did he not tell the truth to suit his self interest?

I'm sure there are a lot of defense attorneys looking into this.

And yet there are those who wish for his return....sad.

You are obviously someone who doesn't like Ramos. All of this is personal and anyone with any common sense knows it. I bet you don't have the balls to say any of this to his face. None of you do. Yes, plenty of people want him and Castro back because unlike most of those who work in Sweetwater these guys came in everyday and worked hard. They did no wrong to anyone. You know why they are hated? Because they are a threat to you that's why. Karma is a *****. I would love to see all of you who have bad mouthed them say all of this to their face when they are back. Karma is a ***** just wait and see

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 03:24 AM
That's right Castro never did not harm to no one except try to instill discipline and actually change the image of this department . Haters hate until it happens to them. The guy actually did his job and did it right and look how they black balled him. That's shows nothing to the troops except not to trust the administration at all cause their a bunch of two face rats. He did everything they wanted expect play dirty .... But I guess that's how the rest on them survive by becoming a rat and eating their own. I pray to God that these two come back so that it shows everyone that there is no fear to fear these people. The generate paper work on people for no reason just to let themselves look better when actually their as dirty as shit on a white sheet. They all have IA cases in City of Miami and were forced to resigned not once but twice for stealing and being a bunch of slumlords. Just man up and do the right thing. None of these two deserve this . Remember what goes around comes around and you can run from that. So if your hating now your just as bad as these guys we have running our department. I habe faith and I believe the truth will come out. The recall can't come fast enough but remember the
Or on borrowed time . They are not our family .... We might argue and fight with one another but we don't arrest and fire our own.

AGREED! It's sad how the good guys always get screwed over. Everyone hates on them because they are a threat that's all. If you don't suck **** to the command staff or are related to someone and you actually work your ASS OFF to get somewhere in life you are automatically hated. The truth will come out, it always does.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 03:30 PM
AGREED! Placido you are in for a rude awakening.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Yet your charge is a Felony. Good luck lying to anyone that's just a civil matter.

Unregistered
04-25-2016, 05:20 PM
Delmonte and Castro stayed up all night typing on this shit huh ? Lmao

END MAYOR'S DICTATORSHIP
04-26-2016, 05:04 PM
This FORUM IS MANIPULATED AND CONTROLLED BY THE MAYOR, (MODERATOR 1) IS ONE OF HIS STAFF MEMBERS

Unregistered
04-26-2016, 05:12 PM
This FORUM IS MANIPULATED AND CONTROLLED BY THE MAYOR, (MODERATOR 1) IS ONE OF HIS STAFF MEMBERS

The defense of free speech is an admirable fight. Speaking without fear of government prosecution or persecution is what keeps the government accountable, and what enables whistleblowers to expose wrongdoing.

Social media sites (not to mention the online comments sections of this site) seem to have empowered the cowards of the world, those who would never have the nerve (or, one hopes, the bad manners) to make abusive or insulting or threatening comments in person, but have no problem doing it on a keyboard, then posting it on the Internet for all to see.

SITE CONTROLLED BY MAYOR
04-26-2016, 10:51 PM
This site is controlled by one of MAYOR'S LOPEZ staff, Lt. M.V.
This site is controlled by one of MAYOR'S LOPEZ staff, Lt. M.V.
Sweetwater MODERATOR violate # 4 & 5 of his agreement wit Leoaffairs

4. Agree not to make political or personal posts as a moderator.
5.*Agree to delete/edit only those posts or threads that violate the Terms of Use.

Email your complaints to:
tomod1@leoaffairs.com:

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 03:49 PM
That sounds like a threat to me! Typical law enforcement attitude. Sounds like your his SGT, Castro.
Perjury on a police report is only a misdemeanor. However I have no doubt if the man had the chance to fight the ticket this officer would have had no problem committing FELONY perjury in open court. Threaten all you want we the public are sick of it.
Administrator, South Florida Corruption.com
http://southfloridacorruption.com

Unregistered
07-19-2016, 03:59 PM
You are obviously someone who doesn't like Ramos. All of this is personal and anyone with any common sense knows it. I bet you don't have the balls to say any of this to his face. None of you do. Yes, plenty of people want him and Castro back because unlike most of those who work in Sweetwater these guys came in everyday and worked hard. They did no wrong to anyone. You know why they are hated? Because they are a threat to you that's why. Karma is a *****. I would love to see all of you who have bad mouthed them say all of this to their face when they are back. Karma is a ***** just wait and see

That sounds like a threat to me! Typical law enforcement attitude. Sounds like your his SGT, Castro.
Perjury on a police report is only a misdemeanor. However I have no doubt if the man had the chance to fight the ticket this officer would have had no problem committing FELONY perjury in open court. Threaten all you want we the public are sick of it.

We are NOT ANTI-PLOLICE.
We are NOT ANTI-GOVERNMENT.
But we ARE ANTI-CORRUPTION!

http://southfloridacorruption.com/About-Us/

Unregistered
07-21-2016, 05:51 PM

We are NOT ANTI-PLOLICE.
We are NOT ANTI-GOVERNMENT.
But we ARE ANTI-CORRUPTION!

http://southfloridacorruption.com/About-Us/

Oye Guatacon, VETE P.L.P.!!!!!