PDA

View Full Version : Practice as i Preach not as i Practice

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 12:31 PM
Word is and has been out that our newest bike cop, the chief himself crashed on the bicycle while working a traffic detail. So, where is the first report of injury and why was he not driven to the piss test place like everyone else. Because, he would have tested positive for Kool-aid! !!!! Nice I guess he used the Amy rule.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 01:20 PM
Don't give up on him yet. He's a good man. He's already made noise about getting rid of the Cpl position to promote Manny to Supreme Commander. But, he doesn't want ******* job calling Reverend Jackson. He likes the standard set where it is as with Amy and a few others pulling their scams. He knows he and other cops will need to do something beyond bad to even get counseling.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:07 PM
great to see things never change in your department. all of the back stabbing is why your last chief fcked you guys over. give your current chief a chance and he will do you the correct way. the ones complaining are the one that need to be put into check.

concerned resident !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way Officers can be replaced.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!