PDA

View Full Version : Sergeant E

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 06:20 AM
List of accomplishments:
1. Traffic crash no drug test
2. Psych eval for subordinate
3. Parties with brass conflict of interest?
4. Fails to document use of force properly avoids drug test
5. Does not grant days off manpower available
6. Bullies rookies
7. Displays weapon in public view
8. Parks personal car over 2 hour limit sign posted
9. Parks personal car in front of station violates own no parking rule
10. Belittles talks down to officers
11. Never leaves the station
12. Demotes officer in charge
13. Working smell of beverage on breath
14. List goes on

Chiefs response course of action:
Not a damn thing EE is untouchable complete backing from captain and lieutenant chief fully aware

Round of applause for armando excellent choice for promotion

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 03:16 AM
List of accomplishments:
1. Traffic crash no drug test
2. Psych eval for subordinate
3. Parties with brass conflict of interest?
4. Fails to document use of force properly avoids drug test
5. Does not grant days off manpower available
6. Bullies rookies
7. Displays weapon in public view
8. Parks personal car over 2 hour limit sign posted
9. Parks personal car in front of station violates own no parking rule
10. Belittles talks down to officers
11. Never leaves the station
12. Demotes officer in charge
13. Working smell of beverage on breath
14. List goes on

Chiefs response course of action:
Not a damn thing EE is untouchable complete backing from captain and lieutenant chief fully aware

Round of applause for armando excellent choice for promotion

Gather your witnesses, and go and file an EEOC complaint, and be a big boy, and put your name to your concerns. Don't blame Armando or anyone else.

Put your " Big Boy" pants on, and take a stand.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Ruffled feathers plenty of witnesses eeoc coming down the pike comrade

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 02:52 PM
The chief keeps saying there was nothing in estok's file so he had to promote him. That's because nobody ever put pen to paper on this corrupt fool. First sergeant red then sergeant goth. The chief needs to wake up. And so do Lt woody and the captain. Are they going to let this guy drag them down too? I guess time will tell.

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Ruffled feathers plenty of witnesses eeoc coming down the pike comrade

Then Be about it AND don't talk about it ....

Unregistered
04-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Gather your witnesses, and go and file an EEOC complaint, and be a big boy, and put your name to your concerns. Don't blame Armando or anyone else.

Put your " Big Boy" pants on, and take a stand.

Careful what you wish for E you're gone for the next few weeks out of your control

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 01:31 AM
He will be on the board next to Quintanilla one day and we can read about HIS termination by FDLE. He will get there faster.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 02:03 AM
He might fool the chief but not the rest of us. Pos from day one gold stripes wont change that. Possibly take care bear vampire diaries and xbo360 down with him

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 02:11 AM
If igor red & captain kangaroo had any functional brain cells they would cut ties with the almighty hypocrite

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 02:16 AM
He will be on the board next to Quintanilla one day and we can read about HIS termination by FDLE. He will get there faster.

Fact. Cut from the same cloth.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 02:24 AM
happily retired but i love checking in from time to time. sad situation at mspd. chief was told. any issues with other promotions? probably not. decent chaps. one bad apple.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 02:36 AM
Geez louise McDuck is getting some of his own medicine here. e remember all times you went out of your way to post unflattering things on officers well payback how does it feel to be the center of attention feeling like a gas can surrounded by a match yet ?

Unregistered
04-26-2016, 02:08 AM
Don't check in here and blame the chief by saying he was told. This is at your feet. You guys left a huge mess for this chief to clean up. And part of your mess is that you didn't document anything. You played favorites, played "us against them", and used the department as your own little playground. And if you are really happily retired why are you checking in here?

Unregistered
04-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Don't check in here and blame the chief by saying he was told. This is at your feet. You guys left a huge mess for this chief to clean up. And part of your mess is that you didn't document anything. You played favorites, played "us against them", and used the department as your own little playground. And if you are really happily retired why are you checking in here?

You must also be an Obama supporter. Hey you got to deal with him, not me. I'm sitting back enjoying a mojito while he's denying your time off and micromanaging your work life. Enjoy, toodles!

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Has Commander E devised a plan to bring down ISIS yet?

Unregistered
05-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Has Commander E devised a plan to bring down ISIS yet?

Sergeant Attaboy is desperate and will do just about anything to get the jefe's attention isnt he currently finding a cure for cancer or is he still working on correcting traffic patterns in doral.

Unregistered
08-10-2016, 09:54 PM
My buddy E defied haters and bypassed other yahoo sergeants making it to dayshift. Congrats biggy hard work prospers!

Unregistered
08-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Going to dayshift is usually a good thing, but not this time. He fed you a wet turd and called it a steak. Check your facts, all is not well with your "buddy".

My buddy E defied haters and bypassed other yahoo sergeants making it to dayshift. Congrats biggy hard work prospers!

Unregistered
08-17-2016, 02:24 PM
He's going to day shift because he's better equipped to handle administrative duties.

Unregistered
08-22-2016, 10:01 PM
Really, you must be trolling, you don't really believe that do you?

He's going to day shift because he's better equipped to handle administrative duties.

Unregistered
08-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Home slice couldn't be in a better position. He has the weekends of, banking hours and complete protection from Captain Lost at Sea, Lieutenant Ronald McDonald and Lieutenant Poltergeist.

Unregistered
11-23-2016, 05:08 AM
WOW, came across this by accident, would hate to see what you guys would say about me, old school PO from MSPD,,,lets see during my short time there, it was Chief dilling, can you guess who i am...

Unregistered
11-25-2016, 11:18 AM
WOW, came across this by accident, would hate to see what you guys would say about me, old school PO from MSPD,,,lets see during my short time there, it was Chief dilling, can you guess who i am...

Sure, i'll give it a shot. Romaguerra. Hey I'm going to Orlando in a few days, can you pay for my hotel suite and stay with me? Don't worry, what happens in my hotel room stays in my hotel room 😉