PDA

View Full Version : Lets make it really easy for the FOP and the membership and citizens shall we?

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Under Section 119 of Florida Law the FOP has a legal right to inspect the resignations which are official documents.

So for the good of the membership and the citizens and taxpayers of Pasco County what do you say you git r done and start looking at those resignations and ascertain whether they are entirely truthful?

How bout it?

Only one reason why you wouldnt do it.

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Under Section 119 of Florida Law the FOP has a legal right to inspect the resignations which are official documents.

So for the good of the membership and the citizens and taxpayers of Pasco County what do you say you git r done and start looking at those resignations and ascertain whether they are entirely truthful?

How bout it?

Sweet Jesus, maybe they can hem Nocco up for having a pimple on his ass. What are you Pasco Deputies going to do when he is re-elected for another four? Jump ship like the rest of your brethren.

Unregistered
04-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Sweet Jesus, maybe they can hem Nocco up for having a pimple on his ass. What are you Pasco Deputies going to do when he is re-elected for another four? Jump ship like the rest of your brethren.

Sweet Jesus Im sorry youre so stupid you cant see a felony for falsifying documents and conspiracy. Hopefully youre better at traffic.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 03:01 AM
What would make you think the FOP has any interest in going against Nacho?

What would make you think any of the board members of the FOP even know how to investigate ANYTHING?

This is something the media, and only the media, can investigate. The FOP is spineless an unmotivated. The SAO won't do anything any way.

Basically, nothing will be done.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 03:33 AM

What would make you think any of the board members of the FOP even know how to investigate ANYTHING?

This is something the media, and only the media, can investigate. The FOP is spineless an unmotivated. The SAO won't do anything any way.

Ahhhhhhhhhh tis a shame ignorance isnt the slightest bit painful. Interest of the FOP? Hmmmm lemme see. The falsificaion of an official document is a felony. Instructing someone to do so is a felony. I dont know about you but felonies coming to their attention that affect the agency well you can look that one up. So all someone has to do is cite one just one resignation document that has apparently been falsified and can you figure that out. Id think the person who issued the instruction to the resignee would be a pretty easy suspect to identify and then golleeeeeeeeeee if he was told to do it see felony above. Think he or she would go down alone? Well from what I know bout investigatin that aint how it usually goes.

No its not something only the media can investigate and if you sit real still a little boidie might land on your shoulder and whisper there are three investigations underway at the moment and that the media just might know bout some of them.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 04:01 AM

Here let me help you. You said "What would make you think any of the board members of the FOP even know how to investigate ANYTHING?"

I could care less about how much any of them know about investigation. This is what the law says and it is a what?

(c) Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant.

So you supposedly have resignations that may have been ordered changed to state monetary reasons so that those resignations could be waived to the BCC and the public to obtain money under essentially false pretenses and further a false image?

You think that if information is made available to the FOP and the public and they do nothing that nothing will happen?

This is the perfect opportunity for you to help yourselves if all those who left under those circumstances come forward youll get the change you want and set a lasting example for Florida law enforcement. The records are public and they can not be withheld or thats a violation of the law as well.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Why do you think the FOP will do anything? It is not an investigative agency. It is a fraternal organization more interested in drinking beer at their lodge. Oh yeah, news flash, it also endorsed Nacho.

Let me help YOU this time.......since you make it sound so easy, what is holding you back from making the public records request yourself? You seem to have all the answers. Or are you being the little birdie whispering in the ear of the FOP trying to get them to do your bidding?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Why do you think the FOP will do anything? It is not an investigative agency. It is a fraternal organization more interested in drinking beer at their lodge. Oh yeah, news flash, it also endorsed Nacho.

Let me help YOU this time.......since you make it sound so easy, what is holding you back from making the public records request yourself? You seem to have all the answers. Or are you being the little birdie whispering in the ear of the FOP trying to get them to do your bidding?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh poor baby so salty. Heres a news flash, Instead of flapping your gums read the law. Doesnt say you have to investigate it talks about when you get notice. Let me try and help. Youre driving a stolen car and Im the passenger. When asked I say ha ha I knew it was stolen but I didnt steal it you cant arrest me. What happens? I mean in places other than Pasco?

Here lemme help you again. When you have the experience, know the law and have done many complex conspiracy cases it is easy and the biggest problem to overcome if you even want to is naysayers and whiners who are absolutely clueless do nothing know nothings. Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

If none of you have the balls and the guts to help yourselves you deserve exactly what you get. In the meantime I have a lot of business to take care of and between you and me I dont need you and I wont be stopped thats because I dont sit around wring my hands and boo hoo woe is me. Plenty of evidence thats real evidence has already been collected.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 12:37 PM

"Or are you being the little birdie whispering in the ear of the FOP trying to get them to do your bidding?"

Is the FOP leadership

a) Deputies in the PCSO?

b) Is a resignation an official record or document?

c) Is telling someone to falsify an official record or document a crime.

d) If the FOP is told by people with knowledge of the felony is their duty spelled out? EUREKA

"(c) Obstruct, delay, or prevent the communication of information relating to the commission of a felony that directly involves or affects the public agency or public entity served by the public servant."

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 12:41 PM
So get off your can and your keyboard and do something. You seem to have plenty of time to cut and paste your post on many threads. Why not put your time to better use?

You appear to be in the same category as everyone you attempt to belittle on here. You present yourself as a "take action" person. Is it all an act?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 12:53 PM
So get off your can and your keyboard and do something. You seem to have plenty of time to cut and paste your post on many threads. Why not put your time to better use?

You appear to be in the same category as everyone you attempt to belittle on here. You present yourself as a "take action" person. Is it all an act?

Time to cut and paste? Work on your computer skills and manual dexterity. Hmmmmmmmmm put my time to better use? Oh how pretty please fill me in.

Trust me Im not nor have I ever been in that category.

Is what exactly an act? Step up to the plate and lets see what you can do

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 01:40 PM

Feel better now? Get all that frustration from being victimized, mismanaged and lied to by this bunch? Im happy for you now. Heres something I learned some time ago, Its best and a lot less embarrassing than before you run your mouth you should have some results.

I got mine and Im just warming up. The dominos are already lined up the evidence in hand Im just waiting to push.

The resignation falsification questions and that avenue of investigation is a gift, What yall do with it is up to you. But people know about it. Do you pay FOP dues? And they wont do anything about it you venture? Where does that money go?

Now theres a hint.

So instead of whining and getting your dress wet you might read your lodge and the national FOP Constitution.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Relax there, Spuds. The FOP is not going to act on your behalf and do your bidding on this matter. The local lodge and union is in bed with Nacho. They are not going to do ANYTHING to compromise their cozy little relationship.

If you have evidence to prove a crime and you are a LEO, isn't it incumbent upon YOU to do something? Take the evidence you claim to posssess to the SAO or FDLE.

Time for you to stop hiding behind Mommy's laptop. Put up, or shut up. Pull up your Pampers.

There is significant doubt you will take any action. Other than continue on your angry little tirade and peck away at your keyboard.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Relax there, Spuds. The FOP is not going to act on your behalf and do your bidding on this matter. The local lodge and union is in bed with Nacho. They are not going to do ANYTHING to compromise their cozy little relationship.

If you have evidence to prove a crime and you are a LEO, isn't it incumbent upon YOU to do something? Take the evidence you claim to posssess to the SAO or FDLE.

Time for you to stop hiding behind Mommy's laptop. Put up, or shut up. Pull up your Pampers.

There is significant doubt you will take any action. Other than continue on your angry little tirade and peck away at your keyboard.

Now seriously. Cmon. Level with me. Surely you cant be this stupid? Duuuuuuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuh do you think the FOP is nothing but a social organization? They have to do something dont you understand? And dummy knock off the Pasco stupidity saying evidence to prove a crime. Dont you understand the concept of probable cause. Its not proof or evidence to convict. Where do they get you fools? Crying like a little baby.

Hey dipchit I already put up instead of boo hooing knowing nothing like you obviously do and are a fine example of I actually did something and gathered evidence. There is significant doubt? Thats hilarious and stand up youre mumbling.

Talking out your sphincter knowing nothing and trying to sound bad. Priceless

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 02:58 PM

Quite the image. Standing there all red face fists clenched and teary eyed screaming do something.

So lets see how much you really know. You said If you have evidence to prove a crime and you are a LEO, isn't it incumbent upon YOU to do something?

Is it? Show me where that is in the law. Ill bet you cant.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 03:12 PM

Its so easy when the stupid try and beat you with the facts and have no idea what they just said.

Is the FOP an organization of Pasco deputies who are LEOs?

So evidence of falsified resignations gets presented to them and they what genius?

And they want to conceal that from the membership and the citizenry of Pasco?

Go back in front of the mirror and practice your quick draw and game face because you look like a horses arse here

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Mission Statement

We, the law enforcement officers of the United States and of the several states and political subdivisions thereof, as representatives and delegates of state and subordinate lodges, do hereby associate the several lodges we represent and the members thereof for the following purposes:

To support and defend the Constitution of the United States; to inculcate loyalty and allegiance to the United States of America; to promote and foster the enforcement of law and order; to improve the individual and collective proficiency of our members in the performance of their duties; to encourage fraternal, educational, charitable and social activities among law enforcement officers; to advocate and strive for uniform application of the civil service merit system for appointment and promotion; to support the improvement of the standard of living and working conditions of the law enforcement profession through every legal and ethical means available; to create and maintain tradition of esprit de corps insuring fidelity to duty under all conditions and circumstances; to cultivate a spirit of fraternalism and mutual helpfulness among our members and the people we serve; to increase the efficiency of the law enforcement profession and thus more firmly to establish the confidence of the public in the service dedicated to the protection of life and property.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 04:39 PM

Now how dumb do you think this sounds when you havent given them the information? And you apparently havent done a damn thing yet here you are whining and crying about things that havent happened and youve done nothing about.

And how do you know I dont have the information? LMAO And you wonder why Pasco is the criminals paradise?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 06:38 PM
How freaking stupid you sound, expecting a FRATERNAL police organization to conduct a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

No wonder criminals run wild with morons like you working at PSO.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 07:05 PM
How freaking stupid you sound, expecting a FRATERNAL police organization to conduct a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

How freaking stupid you are. Where does it say the FOP should do an investigation?

Oh wait arent they the POLICE? Or eunuchs like you?

What does the FOP Mission Statement say?

"to promote and foster the enforcement of law and order" for who? " insuring fidelity to duty under all conditions and circumstances; to cultivate a mutual helpfulness among our members and the people we serve; to increase the efficiency of the law enforcement profession and thus more firmly to establish the confidence of the public in the service dedicated to the protection of life and property."

Im still laughing at another dumbass who apparently aint smart enough to get it.

Hmmmmmmm lemme see youre in uniform on the way home. A citizen runs up to you and says theres a guy with a knife stabbing someone and you say...dont bother me Im off? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 07:09 PM

Yeah youre right. Expecting PSO to actually work and solve a crime is a stretch. I see theyve managed to convince you or are you just sort of brain dead.

WHAT??????????? Report a series of possible felonies to cops in the agency and you give them a pass? Now thats frickin priceless.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 07:19 PM

Congratulations this MAY be the dumbest thing Ive ever read. An to think that this fool might be a cop Geezus how far has it sunk?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Yeah youre right. Expecting PSO to actually work and solve a crime is a stretch. I see theyve managed to convince you or are you just sort of brain dead.

WHAT??????????? Report a series of possible felonies to cops in the agency and you give them a pass? Now thats frickin priceless.

Not giving them a pass. On the contrary, spewing your garbage here does not constitute "reporting a crime".

Also, many of the FOP board members are retired. They do not jump when you want. They did their time handling the complaints of whiny, loud mouthed, demanding pricks like you. They don't have to do it any more.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Not giving them a pass. On the contrary, spewing your garbage here does not constitute "reporting a crime".

Also, many of the FOP board members are retired. They do not jump when you want. They did their time handling the complaints of whiny, loud mouthed, demanding pricks like you. They don't have to do it any more.

If you wrote the previous nonsense of course you are. And if youre retired its truly unfortunate you didnt learn much.

Listen to your garbage and read the FOP Mission statement. IF YOURE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE STATEMENT take your rocking chair back to the house. Am so tired of hearing useless putzes like you cry about what you did back in the day and expect everyone to genuflect whenever your dumb ass flaps his gums.

They dont have to do it any more BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA listen to yourself.

The falsification of an official document is a felony and what does the law say about doing what dufus?

Oh WoW they did their time. And now theyre nobody. Deal with that Nobody

Idiots think theyre somebody and can ignore their obligations. Pathetic

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:00 PM
If you wrote the previous nonsense of course you are. And if youre retired its truly unfortunate you didnt learn much.

Listen to your garbage and read the FOP Mission statement. IF YOURE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE STATEMENT take your rocking chair back to the house. Am so tired of hearing useless putzes like you cry about what you did back in the day and expect everyone to genuflect whenever your dumb ass flaps his gums.

They dont have to do it any more BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA listen to yourself.

The falsification of an official document is a felony and what does the law say about doing what dufus?

Oh WoW they did their time. And now theyre nobody. Deal with that Nobody

Idiots think theyre somebody and can ignore their obligations. Pathetic

Their obligation to investigate crimes ends when they retired. If you want to report a crime do it. Typing here does not constitute reporting a crime.

Get over yourself already. If you want to bring about change, climb off you soapbox and make a difference.

Otherwise........SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAADDDDDDAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:00 PM

Not giving them a pass? Then what are you going to do about it loudmouth? Nothing but say youre retired LMAO.

Good riddens

Garbage? Oh so the alleged falsification of official documents A FELONY, possibly perpetrated by management and a fraud being perpetrated on the citizens and your members you say is GARBAGE?

Why am I not surprised? I doubt you could catch a cold even back in the day.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:24 PM
What's the case number for the report you filed? The FOP can request a copy of the report in a public records request.

Thanks for your help!

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:28 PM
What's the case number for the report you filed? The FOP can request a copy of the report in a public records request.

Thanks for your help!

Youre welcome. So youre saying the FOP is going to file a records request?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:38 PM
What's the case number for the report you filed for the felony you reported? Also, do you have the name of the person you reported it to?

A public records request can get a copy of the report.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:42 PM
What's the case number for the report you filed for the felony you reported? Also, do you have the name of the person you reported it to?

A public records request can get a copy of the report.

You didnt answer the question. Why not? You said the FOP was going to make a records request.

So thats YES or NO and if you dont know why are you yapping?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 08:48 PM
You didnt answer the question. Why not? You said the FOP was going to make a records request.

So thats YES or NO and if you dont know why are you yapping?

So you didn't report it! Sad. All your anger and hostility. Yet you did nothing.

So, tell me again about having knowledge of a felony and doing nothing about it?

Hypocrite

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM
So you didn't report it! Sad. All your anger and hostility. Yet you did nothing.

So, tell me again about having knowledge of a felony and doing nothing about it?

Hypocrite

WoW such a skilled and clever interviewer. Ill try not to laugh too hard. Clown.

So you wanted to play Ill play. Dont cry. Promise?

First is the falsification of an official document a felony? Who may have ordered resignees to do so and why? Did that person come up with that idea on their very own?

Im not mad Im laughing and have been and will continue to do so.

Okay so what does this mean? So, tell me again about having knowledge of a felony and doing nothing about it?

Should I start with asking you to know what youre talking about before you talk? I doubt it would help.

So explain that and cite any actual law not your stupidity. Ill take care of that.

Oh and please advise if you think reporting a possible felony involving Pasco to Pasco is a good idea?

And if not why are you continually dumb enough to mention it?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:12 PM
WoW such a skilled and clever interviewer. Ill try not to laugh too hard. Clown.

So you wanted to play Ill play. Dont cry. Promise?

First is the falsification of an official document a felony? Who may have ordered resignees to do so and why? Did that person come up with that idea on their very own?

Im not mad Im laughing and have been and will continue to do so.

Okay so what does this mean? So, tell me again about having knowledge of a felony and doing nothing about it?

Should I start with asking you to know what youre talking about before you talk? I doubt it would help.

So explain that and cite any actual law not your stupidity. Ill take care of that.

Oh and please advise if you think reporting a possible felony involving Pasco to Pasco is a good idea?

And if not why are you continually dumb enough to mention it?

So smart, yet the only way your tiny brain can think to report a felony is on LEOAffairs? Wow.

Yep. Now everyone is joining me as I continue to laugh at you.

You truly are pathetic.

Grow a set of cajones, stop typing in an angry tirade and do something. Stop telling other people to do what you are too scared to. Find a grown up to help you if you're still too scared to do it all by your little lonesome self.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:23 PM
So smart, yet the only way your tiny brain can think to report a felony is on LEOAffairs? Wow.

You truly are pathetic.

Grow a set of cajones, stop typing in an angry tirade and do something. Stop telling other people to do what you are too scared to. Find a grown up to help you if you're still too scared to do it all by your little lonesome self.

Once again caught and unable to provide any response that makes sense. Sad. Do you have any luck on the street? Because based on what I know about criminal behavior and its pretty thorough Id think the bad guys are howling after dealing with you. And thats the best you got? Caught being stupid and screaming and pointing a shaking finger yelling hypocrite. Please. Youre hilarious.

Yeah resort once again to your imaginary everyone buddies because youre so friggin insecure.

You tried to be so clever and look at you spitting and bawling

Once again prove yet another of your stupid ramblings Grow a set of cajones, stop typing in an angry tirade and do something. Stop telling other people to do what you are too scared to.

You have no idea what I know and what Ive already done but what IS an absolute certainty is that youre a pure clueless know nothing azzclown who has no idea and this is the very best you got.

Couldnt answer one simple question about what youve been running your mouth about. You dont have any real experience do you Gumby?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Once again caught and unable to provide any response that makes sense. Sad. Do you have any luck on the street? Because based on what I know about criminal behavior and its pretty thorough Id think the bad guys are howling after dealing with you. And thats the best you got? Caught being stupid and screaming and pointing a shaking finger yelling hypocrite. Please. Youre hilarious.

Yeah resort once again to your imaginary everyone buddies because youre so friggin insecure.

You tried to be so clever and look at you spitting and bawling

Once again prove yet another of your stupid ramblings Grow a set of cajones, stop typing in an angry tirade and do something. Stop telling other people to do what you are too scared to.

You have no idea what I know and what Ive already done but what IS an absolute certainty is that youre a pure clueless know nothing azzclown who has no idea and this is the very best you got.

Couldnt answer one simple question about what youve been running your mouth about. You dont have any real experience do you Gumby?

This person is a whack job.

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:32 PM

You truly are pathetic.

And this shows just how stupid you are running your gums and begging for it.

Ready?

What have you done?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Goes with the nothing youll continue to do. But then again thats most likely your professioal score too

ZERO

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:34 PM
^^^^^This person is correct!!!

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:37 PM
If you have evidence of a crime, report it.

Not to the FOP.

To FDLE or the SAO. You know what those lettersmean, right Sherlock?

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:39 PM
This person is a whack job.

Uh oh look out hes rolled out his imaginary friend to make his usual comment LMAO

He either boo hoos when caught or bleats like a lamb

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:42 PM

Not to the FOP.

WoW another crimefighter. No chit really?

The SAO? Please.

And if the FOP has evidence of a crime reported to them what should they do?

Oh oh....THANK YOU

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 09:50 PM

Not to the FOP.

And who has a duty to their membership, collects dues, represents and supposed to look out for the people and their members and is presumed to have a relationship with the administration?

The FOP

Who can ask for the information without fear of retaliation as a duty to their members?

The FOP

Unregistered
04-10-2016, 10:35 PM
And it would be a lot less embarrassing to the FOP if they acted instead of the media making a story out of it and asking them why they DIDNT act?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:15 AM
And it would be a lot less embarrassing to the FOP if they acted instead of the media making a story out of it and asking them why they DIDNT act?

Please try to wrap your feeble mind around this extremely simple fact:

The FOP has no duty to act. The FOP is not tasked with nor is it authorized/empowered with investigative abilities. It cannot investigate crimes, make arrests, or refer charges.

Would you call the IAFF when your house is on fire? No, you report the fire to the fire department.

If you are reporting a crime, call a law enforcement agency, not a fraternal one.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:32 AM

The FOP has no duty to act. The FOP is not tasked with nor is it authorized/empowered with investigative abilities. It cannot investigate crimes, make arrests, or refer charges.

Would you call the IAFF when your house is on fire? No, you report the fire to the fire department.

If you are reporting a crime, call a law enforcement agency, not a fraternal one.

Try and wrap your pin head around the facts and sounding so stupid. Fraternal? Really who works on contracts and legal issues? Who protects and represents you when you get jammed up?

Did you read the Mission Statement? Ahhhhhhhhhh no. Why not?

The FOP has a duty to its members. Call the National and ask them to splain it to you. Perhaps they have a coloring book they can send.

I cant help but laugh at you idiots. Arguing cops who have the duty to look into possible felony wrongdoing in their agency dont wanna. And that Zero and your tone speaks volumes about how BAD Pasco has become.

Here let me make it as simple as I can. The P in FOP stands for what? So you have a bunch of cops who either dont want to be real cops or have an interest to protect. You can pick.

Now run along and read what you wrote and ask yourself were you really dumb enough to write it?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Yep I see whats extremely simple here. When it comes to investigatiing possible felonies within the hand that feeds you you just dont have the balls to do it and would rather look the other way. How you like them apples?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:50 AM
It's obvious by your continued rants you cannot comprehend even the simplest of concepts. You portray yourself as a cop, but your tone and inability to understand reason display otherwise.

If you have evidence of a felony, act on it. At least report it. If you do not have the testicular fortitude to do it yourself, present your evidence to someone with a spine and have them do it because you are too scared to do it. It is not the FOP's duty, responsibility, job, obligation, or whatever word you want to insert here, to investigate anything on your behalf. Get over it already.

Otherwise, shut the hell up already. The only thing you have proven to us all is.......well......really you haven't proven anything.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:54 AM

Now wrap your pin head around this.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A COP ARE AFRAID OF THE DARK, THE BIG BAD WOLF AND YOUR PRESUMED BENEFACTORS AND ARE EITHER AFRAID TO OR WONT DO THE RIGHT THING FOR THOSE WHO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOU AND WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR THE PEOPLE GET OUT. FAUX COPS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK

YOU AND YOUR ILK ARE A DISGRACE TO THE PROFESSION AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELVES

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 03:27 AM
It's obvious by your continued rants you cannot comprehend even the simplest of concepts. You portray yourself as a cop, but your tone and inability to understand reason display otherwise.

If you have evidence of a felony, act on it. At least report it. If you do not have the testicular fortitude to do it yourself, present your evidence to someone with a spine and have them do it because you are too scared to do it. It is not the FOP's duty, responsibility, job, obligation, or whatever word you want to insert here, to investigate anything on your behalf. Get over it already.

Otherwise, shut the hell up already. The only thing you have proven to us all is.......well......really you haven't proven anything.

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup Reason? My God you are this stupid. I cant stop laughing.

You and your ilk wouldnt make a pimple on a cops azz.

Lets say one of those you apparently have a deep deep loyalty to decided to cause resignations to be falsified saying the resignee left not for any reason but money. And thats not true. And since its an official document thats a felony.

Does the FOP have any interest in that? LMAO Can the FOP get the letters legally without fear of reprisal?

Can the FOP contact those people since they are/were most likely lodge members without any public invasion of their privacy?

Does the FOP want to act like cops or not?

Does the FOP care that just maybe someone in command broke the law?

Now cmon **** Tracy answer those questions?

Dont whine and squeal about reporting a felony to me because you dont appear to have the balls to speak up.

You said it. If you have evidence of a felony, act on it. At least report it. If you do not have the testicular fortitude to do it yourself, present your evidence to someone with a spine and have them do it because you are too scared to do it.

Do they have the balls to do it or not? They have a duty to their members, So will they act or are they as you mention?

And stop your lame facetiousness Investigate anything on your behalf? Its a possible felony maybe committed to deceive the people of Pasco maybe committed by someone under an order or suggestion in command of their membership so no child it aint on my behalf as hard as you try spewing that excuse LMAO

I habe nothing to prove to you or your ilk, Try proving why you became a cop.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 03:42 AM

Aha the classic response of the coward, lame and lazy

not the FOP's duty, responsibility, job, obligation, or whatever word you want to insert here, to investigate anything on your behalf.

Its not my job

How about those cute little E's that guide your behavior?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadup Reason? My God you are this stupid. I cant stop laughing.

You and your ilk wouldnt make a pimple on a cops azz.

Lets say one of those you apparently have a deep deep loyalty to decided to cause resignations to be falsified saying the resignee left not for any reason but money. And thats not true. And since its an official document thats a felony.

Does the FOP have any interest in that? LMAO Can the FOP get the letters legally without fear of reprisal?

Can the FOP contact those people since they are/were most likely lodge members without any public invasion of their privacy?

Does the FOP want to act like cops or not?

Does the FOP care that just maybe someone in command broke the law?

Now cmon **** Tracy answer those questions?

Dont whine and squeal about reporting a felony to me because you dont appear to have the balls to speak up.

You said it. If you have evidence of a felony, act on it. At least report it. If you do not have the testicular fortitude to do it yourself, present your evidence to someone with a spine and have them do it because you are too scared to do it.

Do they have the balls to do it or not? They have a duty to their members, So will they act or are they as you mention?

And stop your lame facetiousness Investigate anything on your behalf? Its a possible felony maybe committed to deceive the people of Pasco maybe committed by someone under an order or suggestion in command of their membership so no child it aint on my behalf as hard as you try spewing that excuse LMAO

I habe nothing to prove to you or your ilk, Try proving why you became a cop.

Damn. You really are beyond dense.

"If a wise man reasons with a fool, the fool only argues and laughs."

Have a good day, fool.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 01:40 PM

Have a good day, fool.

I havent heard a wise man yet just a bunch of twits who have absolutely no idea what theyre talking about but it is both sad and funny.

Does the FOP have a disciplinary clause in their bylaws and/or Constitution? For what circumstances is a member subject to discipline? Read that genius and then read YOUR Mission Statement.

You fools are pathetic. No wonder your crime stats suck and its a criminals paradise.

The best part is you bozos drive around joyriding in cars the taxpayer pays for that says We Fight As One. LMAO

What a friggin joke.

Ive seen your incompetence first hand and at first I was surprised. That quickly passed when I read how you pinheads think. LMAO.

But why dont you explain why cops dont want to do their jobs. I know why but it would be hilarious coming from you.

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 01:58 PM

Have a good day, fool.

We dont have to do it and you cant make us BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Priceless.

We dont care about felonies and our members BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

And we can help it we keep saying stupid stuff BWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:10 PM

Have a good day, fool.

Here boy. Cmon. Good boy.

Now tell me your reason for not wanting to look into possible felonies affecting your fellow officers and the citizens of Pasco who pay your salary?

It should be priceless.

The cars should all be remarked to say What me fight?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.

J. C. Watts

Leadership is about doing the right thing, even if it going against a vast number of naysayers and mediocre people.

N. R. Narayana Murthy

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 03:46 PM

Have a good day, fool.

Here Clownboy Heres the original post Please come back and embarrass yourself and your ilk further.

How bout it?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Sweet Jesus Im sorry youre so stupid you cant see a felony for falsifying documents and conspiracy. Hopefully youre better at traffic.

Lol Yes i'm in traffic, and no more Nocco and his cronies. When you have political power, sometimes laws don't apply to you. What country were you raised in?

Unregistered
04-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Lol Yes i'm in traffic, and no more Nocco and his cronies. When you have political power, sometimes laws don't apply to you. What country were you raised in?

The former United States. Nope sorry the laws always apply. Sometimes its tough to find a little enforcement but dont give up as some of them are about to find out it do apply to you.