PDA

View Full Version : A Whole New NBVPD

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 08:12 PM
As current circumstances have us with only one Sgt and one Cpl, we now face the challenge of creating an entire new rank structure. Well, let us clear one thing up. Cpl ******* Job don't count, cause he can't count, spell, read or write. He be an exception to the rule of write tool for da rite job. I saw him and the fat retard doing a crossword puzzle the other day. Then a United Way commercial came on TV and I cried. So very sad. So the cuban superman and the liar got fired should not be a cop scumbag dragoooon are the only real supervisors we have? Are you kidding me?

The ole Mav has a strained doo hicky in his Mr Ed tool not doubt brought on by over working his John Holmes muscle with a shool zone mommie seeter. The lil fat hair ball is getting his oil changed again cause he's got something obstructing his Castrol 20w-50 weight motor oil he claims is his blood. Boy is Manny moving up fast. Better hurry up and get those anti Manny things put in the contract.

Still can't count Miss Bigfoot as man power because of the hands off order issued by lil Frank the village leprechaun. BTW it is rumored that her and our drunk trouble maker had a moment not long ago resulting in her enjoying more protection. I hope he used protection. Or not, who cares. But, the city installed a breath o meter in his issued take home so he won't be 35 down in his city car. It won't start unless he's got a bottle of whiskey in his system. Can't have him driving sober, might crash. Keep drinking, keep smoking. Manny wants to be an LT!!!!

And what's to say of snowball? So cute and chubby. I want to see him in a diaper sucking a bobo for halloween, or around the office. If he makes a mess in his diaper, Snake and bigfoot can change him pretending he's their LOVE CHILD!!!

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 07:17 AM
"And what's to say of snowball? So cute and chubby. I want to see him in a diaper sucking a bobo for halloween, or around the office. If he makes a mess in his diaper, Snake and bigfoot can change him pretending he's their LOVE CHILD!!! "

That is funny. Widdle baby boo boo mess up his diaper.
Carlos drank the kool aid guys, it's over before it starts.

We have tried everything buddy, it won't get better until you deal with the LTs. Who BTW were doing their own bargaining again. They will get almost a $10 per hour raise year 1 and we won't get anything til year 2.

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 03:05 PM
What a bunch of scumbags you all are when it comes to almost anything. Vote the LTS out once and for all. They have no place among scumbags because they are super scumbags. Not regular super. Been behind closed doors bargaining for themselves.

Unregistered
04-03-2016, 04:21 PM
It'll be unanimous and anonymous. That way you cowards can deny involvement. Wow what selfish *******s.

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 04:07 PM
Keep embracing the snake nobody will be on your team. But, we all know what a waste these meetings are so far. We need dogs lime a hole in the head. We need to deal with some of the personnel. Especially, the leadership.