PDA

View Full Version : Censorship on LEO Affairs

Unregistered
03-31-2016, 10:39 PM
What’s happening???

Why was the thread “Censorship on LEO Affairs” removed? I have replaced it.

It was up awhile back and now it is gone? Why? No names were used and Mod 1 promised to get back to everyone as to why so much truthful information was removed after it was revealed. No names were used, just concerns as to the goings on within the Department. Yet much was removed.

Why are the A$$ kissers to the Chief allowed to do this? Problems are covered up and the A$$ kissers score points. This is supposed to be a site where people can air their concerns and not be retaliated against.

Has the Chief himself called LEO and requested they uphold such antics as removing unfavorable posts?

COME ON “MOD 1”!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!

REPLACE THE INFORMATION THAT IS WITHIN THE GUIDELINES!

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 05:08 AM
Totally agree

MOD 1
04-01-2016, 12:56 PM
I have been busy. I don't know who removed it, but I will sure find out. I am still reviewing the situation and will get back with all of you soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Mod 1

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 04:38 AM
I don't believe MOD1 is Being truthful. How do you NOT know who removed the prior posts? If this whole thing is a problem why not have NBVPD removed from LEO?? if someone doesn't want this kind of "truth" out there why stay on LEO.. This place will not get better because it's pretty clear who the trouble makers are and NO ONE is addressing the problems. We are an established group of Aholios, Alcoholics completely uncountable and Incorrigible. Everyday good people here are F'd with while the w/c scammers, the group of unneeded 35 detectives, the unproductive detached employees, the ones that don't put in their 40 hours weekly and show up 35 down get away with unethical behavior. I have a suggestion., How about filling the shifts with employees who aren't doing anything all day around the office? Oh that's right it may hurt a couple of feelings and that's not the way things WORK in NBVPD. Anybody hear me yet??? The truth is a shizz stirrer isn't it?? I would quit this job in a minute if I didn't need money. What a group of losers work here. I would love to see this City absorbed by Miami Dade or the Beach, then we'll see how many so-called cops here can make it on their own merits.

MOD 1
04-02-2016, 03:17 PM
I don't believe MOD1 is Being truthful. How do you NOT know who removed the prior posts? If this whole thing is a problem why not have NBVPD removed from LEO?? if someone doesn't want this kind of "truth" out there why stay on LEO.. This place will not get better because it's pretty clear who the trouble makers are and NO ONE is addressing the problems. We are an established group of Aholios, Alcoholics completely uncountable and Incorrigible. Everyday good people here are F'd with while the w/c scammers, the group of unneeded 35 detectives, the unproductive detached employees, the ones that don't put in their 40 hours weekly and show up 35 down get away with unethical behavior. I have a suggestion., How about filling the shifts with employees who aren't doing anything all day around the office? Oh that's right it may hurt a couple of feelings and that's not the way things WORK in NBVPD. Anybody hear me yet??? The truth is a shizz stirrer isn't it?? I would quit this job in a minute if I didn't need money. What a group of losers work here. I would love to see this City absorbed by Miami Dade or the Beach, then we'll see how many so-called cops here can make it on their own merits.

The reason why I don't know who removed that particular post yet is because I haven't checked the log yet. I was short on time yesterday when I replied to the earlier post, but I felt that the post deserved a response right away.

Mod 1

MOD 1
04-10-2016, 03:57 AM
It was Mod 499 who had removed that post. As I posted previously, i have removed Mod 499 as a Moderator.

Mod 1