PDA

View Full Version : philisophical question

Unregistered
03-28-2016, 03:48 AM
I have a serious question for my fellow troopers and it needs answering...if you had the choice between shitting your pants on duty or having a drunk piss on you which would it be?

Unregistered
03-28-2016, 04:13 AM
I have a serious question for my fellow troopers and it needs answering...if you had the choice between shitting your pants on duty or having a drunk piss on you which would it be?

Answer. . ."C" All of the above. Why? Cause the state has been shitting on me and pissing on me all the time I've worked here.

Unregistered
03-28-2016, 06:16 AM
The real question you should be asking is why is it that everytime the state legislature has a meeting it feels like someone gags the patrol and takes a collective shit in our mouths

Unregistered
03-29-2016, 10:39 PM
I will say shit my pants on duty, and I say that because I have done it before (twice actually), and lived to tell about it. I felt as if the pipes were clogged, so I took a dulcolax the night before. The label said to take one, so I took three. The next morning, I didn't think I had anything left to expel from my anal cavity, so I decided to go work some SOAR. I was desperate for a contact as it was getting close to the top of the hour, then I get one on LASER at 94 in a 65. The violator stops, and as I stand up while exiting the patrol car, it started coming out. I clenched my cheeks together as tight as I could, wrote the ticket and sent the violator on his way. Then I ran code to my house so I could take a shower, and get back at it. It was better than someones urine on me.

Unregistered
03-29-2016, 10:52 PM
Here is a philosophical question....why does Montes think she can UNJUSTLY call police chiefs liars and not hurt the Patrols rep? FHP has a bad enough rep as a sub par organization. She should really learn to become more politically correct. The unearned arrogance just slimes through.

Unregistered
03-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Answer. . ."C" All of the above. Why? Cause the state has been shitting on me and pissing on me all the time I've worked here.

This is by far the BEST answer I have ever read!!!! 👏👏👏👏

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 02:17 AM
Here is a philosophical question....why does Montes think she can UNJUSTLY call police chiefs liars and not hurt the Patrols rep? FHP has a bad enough rep as a sub par organization. She should really learn to become more politically correct. The unearned arrogance just slimes through.

Ahhh did your feelings get hurt because the nasty lady spoke the truth. Go crawl back under your rock!

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Ahhh did your feelings get hurt because the nasty lady spoke the truth. Go crawl back under your rock!

Yeah that's it. The nasty lady spoke the truth. She is full of shyte, and so are you. Now crawl back under your rock.

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Yeah that's it. The nasty lady spoke the truth. She is full of shyte, and so are you. Now crawl back under your rock.

Whaaaa! Don't like to be put in your place by the state. Boo hoo hoo! Go back to your city forum and cry on there. We don't want to read your BS. Good-bye! Hey! wait,I think I here a dog barking. City boy they are playing your tune. Run along now, run along!

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Whaaaa! Don't like to be put in your place by the state. Boo hoo hoo! Go back to your city forum and cry on there. We don't want to read your BS. Good-bye! Hey! wait,I think I here a dog barking. City boy they are playing your tune. Run along now, run along!

Oh I better fix my spell correct error so I don't have to read about how I can't spell. * hear * happy city boy!