PDA

View Full Version : Chief Meetings

Unregistered
03-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Is it my imagination or is the chief just doing generic meetings saying the same stuff to everyone. Doesn't he really know where the problems, or who the problems are here? Love to see our Lt's out on that bike with the chief. Man, wouldn't it be a welcome change to see them get out and interact in a community policing manner? Don't take it personal chief, but much of what you want won't happen. It's just the NBV way. But, it's nicer working here now. You've made it less stressful and more enjoyable. Keep it up sir.

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Best meetings ever. Said noone ever

Unregistered
05-10-2016, 03:16 PM
The chief allows Brian to continue putting Amy in charge when a guy with the experience Meadows has is on the same shift. It's bad enough Brian does this, and it's worse that Carlos allows this to continue. One thing is certain, no one is safe as long as she's armed. I'm pretty sure that if she applied for a concealed weapons permit, the Dept of Agriculture would probably deny her based on an incident where she HAD to spend some time in some sort of psychological facility. Even so, how about Detective CC? Doesn't the same thing apply? But, wow I mean wow. Every supervisor here has said something about Amy and the chief still allows this crap to continue. So, continue to feed us all the BS you're gonna do but, don't do anything. And since She dropped a dime on Gubbment, let's see where dis be going.

Unregistered
05-13-2016, 06:53 PM
It really is sad to see a chief with real credentials come in and fail because he won't address real problems. He sees everything. He could start with Amy. Really really really. Just because she hasn't boinged out lately, doesn't mean she won't soon. It looks like gub-ment job's stripes are in danger because she went to the chief about something. It'll come out soon. But she's protected by Lt. Lard Bottom. Neither Lt inspires any sort of confidence in leadership at all. Hey Carlos, do you remember telling your Miami Beach buddy how sorry them 2 are. ?

Unregistered
05-14-2016, 01:25 AM
We really don't need his boat guy, what makes you think we need his other guys. The two guys he's bringing Wil become assistant chief, and Captain in charge of DB and IA. Then he will turn this place in to a shit ass place to work. Have fun guys cause I'm out soon. Gonna take my broken neck to work for Capt dikman construction company. Yeeeeehahhhh.

Unregistered
05-15-2016, 04:58 PM
Well, as usual we weren't told anything. We just gotta believe the new chief just talked about how great he is and talked about all the stuff he won't do.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Sooooo, our great chief has his memorial show today and he makes it all about himself, did you see him? Me me me, I use to work with Scott, I, I, I did this, I did that, pathetic I mean real pathetic. Rakow was a real hero and great guy so says all. BUT Rakow was a beach cop and not a NBV cop, but Mr. Me all me decided to be like most Chiefs and went there turning it into a history lesson on himself. GFYS, oh PS your boat ***** needs to start covering for me this summer, I got kids to take to Disney, MFer.

Unregistered
05-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Sooooo, our great chief has his memorial show today and he makes it all about himself, did you see him? Me me me, I use to work with Scott, I, I, I did this, I did that, pathetic I mean real pathetic. Rakow was a real hero and great guy so says all. BUT Rakow was a beach cop and not a NBV cop, but Mr. Me all me decided to be like most Chiefs and went there turning it into a history lesson on himself. GFYS, oh PS your boat ***** needs to start covering for me this summer, I got kids to take to Disney, MFer.

Wait till he brings his IA guy in and you'll be sorry you posted this stuff. Word is he wants to demote Stephens and Marabotto. Ok, so since it's on leoaffairs.com it must be true. Manny will be going to DB as soon as the road is paved and cleared. Don't forget suicide girl. She will be in a great position very soon.

Unregiste
05-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Nice try Pilbury
Nobody is getting demoted. If anything he might get rid of dead weight like you and the grumpy old guy and old lady from day shift. The LT'S are doing everything possible running this group of misfits. They should get more medals, they deserve it. Carlos isn't bringing anyone else in, those are just more rumors you are starting trying to stir the pot. He wouldn't bruin his own IA guy. His own Boat Guy. His own dog guy. His own motor guy. His own Pal guy. He is going to promote from within our department. We have more quality people here than he can bring in. If he tries to we can keep stopping him he knows we run this place not him.

Unregistered
05-20-2016, 05:18 PM
So a friend of mine is close to Joe P, of the FOP. Information got back to me that both of the above mentioned sell outs are trying to close out the contract even though the FOP and members want to fight for more. Well, I might have gotten a diluted version of what happened, but Costa wants to keep his sweet deal and Marabotto doesn't want to get demoted. Sell out low life scumbag moves. Papa Joe told someone about the bargaining and it sounds like the nature of these cowards to settle something for their own best interest. Cowards led by cowards. Not a lion in the whole heard of sheep.