PDA

View Full Version : The F.O.P don't give a fu€k about us.

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 08:52 PM
I'm sick and tired of the front the F.O.P is doing. If F.O.P really wanted to protect our interest let us go on strike.

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 09:07 PM
Your not going to do a dam thing keep watching Trump YouTube videos an pretend you actually have leaders who give a dam about you and not their own pockets

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 09:16 PM
Papo don't do shit at work. Just do your 2 watch over Miami cards and answer your calls for service, do the minimum. Let the criminals do their thing and let the citizens of Miami get hurt. We will just go and write the report.

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 09:18 PM
Funny thing is there are several of this complaining damn posts and nobody does shit about it. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Papo don't do shit at work. Just do your 2 watch over Miami cards and answer your calls for service, do the minimum. Let the criminals do their thing and let the citizens of Miami get hurt. We will just go and write the report.

I can get awe way with not doing squat. You can't. Shape up or ship out sailor.

Lube

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 02:36 AM
I can get awe way with not doing squat. You can't. Shape up or ship out sailor.

Lube

Hey MORON Lube. We hear ya but NEVER obey. Your a loser too. Just like 3/4 of the staff. Your a theft and a liar. Your get paid for a full weeks pay. Yet you put in less then half that time. Your a lair about your education, military experience and what all you done here. As well as to these claims. ALL these other departments want you. Yet you want us to believe. You gave chief's positions to people you don't even know, so they can owe you a favor. Ok when you look into a mirror, is stupid staring back at you? Cause we here are not as dumb. As you take us for. All your good for is a good laugh now and again.
Your the court jester, of MPD. That's it! We all really want this port crap to be true. Yet some really thinks it's not. (AGAIN)
Cause we or I can really only speak for myself. Would be HAPPY AS A PIG, ROLLING IN HIS OWN SHIT TO SEE YOU GO!
I really shouldn't ask this on here BUT what the hell. You couldn't speck the truth to save your own soul. Why are you behind the scene, bad mouthing Dave? Does he not worship you enough? Yet I'm not surprised. You do it to me. Framer, McQueen, Mag. 2 of the a/c's, the D/C. Can't forget the other net commanders. Now can we? Let see the downtown guy, couldn't wipe his own buttocks, without a manual. Both north ends are tokens and each and everyday. They show their stupidly. You come across. As all the commanders come to you for advice and help on how and what to do. Ron, the world, more importantly MPD doesn't revolve around YOU!. Yet any advice you give. You go to others and run, that person down. Whom came to you. If they ever did in the first place. Now you, wait a real biggie. Your tapping the central major. For favors? Please or how did you put it. She's tapping you. So you could hook her up with more favors and a higher appointment? That's was it was. We (a few) talked about it over coffee. The other day. Now you can deny it all you want. Except we who were their know the truth. Like I told you many times over the years Ron, watch who you say shit in front of. Now I will admit this is the first time I spoken out about it. Yet NOW your going to far.