PDA

View Full Version : Fondo stories are piling up

Unregisteredtr
03-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Say what you want about Willie, nice guy, but not sheriff material. But as we hear about Fondo wanting to run for sheriff, the stories are piling up. I knew he was a sexual deviant. I just recently heard the story of the cops show and how he planted drugs on a subject and was investigated. (Public record) we all know about the fact that he was Jeff poole's supervisor when he planted drugs on an affiliate of Scott Rothstein, and Poole went to federal prison. My message to all you Fondo fans, thank you for the stories and keepem comin. Oh, thanks for some of the picture of Jimmy with Lamberti's criminal misfits. Can't wait to see the first commercial.

Hey Jimmy, after all is said and done, good luck looking for a job.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Say what you want about Willie, nice guy, but not sheriff material. But as we hear about Fondo wanting to run for sheriff, the stories are piling up. I knew he was a sexual deviant. I just recently heard the story of the cops show and how he planted drugs on a subject and was investigated. (Public record) we all know about the fact that he was Jeff poole's supervisor when he planted drugs on an affiliate of Scott Rothstein, and Poole went to federal prison. My message to all you Fondo fans, thank you for the stories and keepem comin. Oh, thanks for some of the picture of Jimmy with Lamberti's criminal misfits. Can't wait to see the first commercial.

Hey Jimmy, after all is said and done, good luck looking for a job.

Thanks Capt. G

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 08:23 PM
As bad as that sounds....still better then what we have now.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 08:39 PM
As bad as that sounds....still better then what we have now.

Actually it isn't better it is in fact worse.

Unregisteredtre
03-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Unbelievable, more people who want come back. This is sickening. Here's the list. Donny Harris back, Steve Katy back, Greg Gordon, the Lt from IA who lied in almost every IA case will be back running IA. Commander Robshore back and Lou Granteed will be the undersheriff, if we can get him out of the Cheetah Club. Sorry folks, I'll stick with what we have.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 09:46 PM
You just know that if Jimmy jumps in, Israel will set Roger Stone loose to destroy him. Stone brought down the fricking Governor of New York (Spitzer), and is known as one of the dirtiest political tricksters in the business. He is so far above and beyond any local talent, so Sheriff Israel is lucky he has Stone. Jimmy may as well publish his deepest and darkest secrets online right now, because Stone will find everything ... everything!!!! ... when he and his detectives get done digging. And that is only the beginning. The fun part starts when Stone starts mailing and broadcasting it all. Anyone who runs versus Israel has to be a glutton for punishment.

Exhibit 1: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/06/02/the-dirty-trickster

Exhibit 2: http://www.weeklystandard.com/roger-stone-political-animal/article/15381

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 10:05 PM
Unbelievable, more people who want come back. This is sickening. Here's the list. Donny Harris back, Steve Katy back, Greg Gordon, the Lt from IA who lied in almost every IA case will be back running IA. Commander Robshore back and Lou Granteed will be the undersheriff, if we can get him out of the Cheetah Club. Sorry folks, I'll stick with what we have.

You're such a ****ing moron that you can't even spell correctly the names of the people you're talking shit about. I'm glad Israel has you on his side.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 11:31 PM

The only person I know that's coming back is you wife to have lunch with the boys at the PSB café".. Don't worry they will give her 50 percent off as your getting now fat boy!

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 11:51 PM
Judging by all these Fondo attack threads, I would say the Israel camp is scared of Fondo running.

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 12:00 AM
Super Dave is coming back

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 12:29 AM

Coming back? YOU SHEETING me, Look At ALL THE RETREADS now? And some with 35-40 years on the job.