PDA

View Full Version : Apple

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Are you serious Corky? Are you really stupid enough to think you're going to throw the CEO of Apple in jail? Yes apparently
you are. First of all no State Atty with half a meatball for a brain would sign off on your stupidity and I'm quite certain not
even your buddies on the bench in Bartow are going to put their signature on anything you dream up. But you go ahead and
have your press conference tough guy. Maybe if you listen closely you'll hear people going Oooooooooh & Ahhhhhhhhh at your
empty threats.

I'm sure the CEO at Apple is scrambling his team of attorneys for fear of you. This man is standing his ground against the FBI
and Congress so I'm sure he's not wetting a diaper over the thought of you. You may be use to dealing with local low level
defense attorneys with limited means but Apple is a high roller with more money spent of legal representation than your entire
budget. Good luck with that slugger.

Unregistered
04-19-2016, 04:19 AM
Are you serious Corky? Are you really stupid enough to think you're going to throw the CEO of Apple in jail? Yes apparently
you are. First of all no State Atty with half a meatball for a brain would sign off on your stupidity and I'm quite certain not
even your buddies on the bench in Bartow are going to put their signature on anything you dream up. But you go ahead and
have your press conference tough guy. Maybe if you listen closely you'll hear people going Oooooooooh & Ahhhhhhhhh at your
empty threats.

I'm sure the CEO at Apple is scrambling his team of attorneys for fear of you. This man is standing his ground against the FBI
and Congress so I'm sure he's not wetting a diaper over the thought of you. You may be use to dealing with local low level
defense attorneys with limited means but Apple is a high roller with more money spent of legal representation than your entire
budget. Good luck with that slugger.

Well said! Hahahaha funny stuff right there.