03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
The Indian looking one don't know here name ,

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 10:12 PM
I think she is married to someone in the department. The little indian one

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 10:54 PM

That's ok this old veteran will bang em all, I have a 9 " ****, just ask the two Freddie's. I have attended they're swingers parties , and done ther women , all were impressed with the size of my Johnson !

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 11:13 PM
No one cares about your big Johnson . Your a stupid man . All he ask is for rookie names . You people always get it wrong

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Who's the dispatcher one . I never seen her

Unregistered
03-09-2016, 11:46 PM
south b shift. dispatcher from another department. those eyesssssss

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 12:08 AM

That's ok this Veteran has a 9 " incher I do em all, just ask the two Freddie's , they invited me to one of they're swingers parties, and everyone was impressed with my Johnson.

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 12:11 AM
That's ok this old veteran will bang em all, I have a 9 " ****, just ask the two Freddie's. I have attended they're swingers parties , and done ther women , all were impressed with the size of my Johnson !

And I'll bet PIO guy was really impressed LOL

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 01:10 AM
este lugar es un bayu

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 01:20 AM
The blonde girl la rubia que Rica esta

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 01:25 AM
The blonde girl la rubia que Rica esta

Cual es esa asere?

Javi
03-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Papo, Jane Castor esta rica! I already hit that. She loves when I spank that a$$!

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Don't know her but there is one that works the north little Haiti midnight WOW she got my vote what a babe

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 04:33 AM
The black girl that work A south

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 06:11 AM
The dispatcher girl is so fine. I've actually talked to her and she seems down to earth not stuck up like half of the other *****es in the department

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 07:04 AM
The dispatcher girl is so fine. I've actually talked to her and she seems down to earth not stuck up like half of the other *****es in the department

It's me Big Johnson again, I will hit that , and her legs will quiver, as I ram my 9" Big Johnson into her, women crave my shaft.
Just ask the two Freddies, they will concur, as I have been a special star guest at one of the swingers parties, why do you think they invite me to CUM to them ?

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 02:17 PM
The dispatcher ......those eyyyeeessss

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 02:58 PM
It's me Big Johnson again, I will hit that , and her legs will quiver, as I ram my 9" Big Johnson into her, women crave my shaft.
Just ask the two Freddies, they will concur, as I have been a special star guest at one of the swingers parties, why do you think they invite me to CUM to them ?

PIO guy likes this :-)

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 03:01 PM
So this is what we've turned into??? A bunch of ****ing high school kids talking about our ****s and skanky ass hoes?? I'm so glad we keep lowering standards! Bunch of little school girls with zero tact and no professionalism.

Unregistered
03-10-2016, 08:55 PM
So this is what we've turned into??? A bunch of ****ing high school kids talking about our ****s and skanky ass hoes?? I'm so glad we keep lowering standards! Bunch of little school girls with zero tact and no professionalism.

Aw, come on, your just jealous of Big Johnson, cause he's gonna be banging all the new hot rookies. He's a hit with the MPD swingers group, just ask they're spokesman at PIO !

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 01:53 AM
The south B they have a few which are hot . They gave thereFTO head

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Aw, come on, your just jealous of Big Johnson, cause he's gonna be banging all the new hot rookies. He's a hit with the MPD swingers group, just ask they're spokesman at PIO !

Which one Freddie or Del ?

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 02:39 PM
The south B they have a few which are hot . They gave thereFTO head

Any one of these females that sucks or ****s any of you ignorant ****s is just as disgusting, if not worse than you. You think you are the only one these skanks played with? Here's hoping you pick up a lovely case of herpes, clap, warts and other mutant STDs. FURTHERMORE... I hope you bring that shit back into your own house and when your stupid wives contact these diseases from you... You end up divorced, broke and on the end of a noose. Your kind are what is bringing this department to its knees! No pun intended. These behaviors along with the lack of qualified leadership and the joke of a union have ruined this place. I can't wait until we fault with the DOJ and you dumb ****s are exposed and eradicated. The reckoning is coming... I have my front row seats to what will surely be a very entertaining show!

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 02:45 PM

You're a liar, Donald... You're 6'2", you have small mouse hands, and a small penis..... You're fired...... Ted Cruz in 2016...

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Any one of these females that sucks or ****s any of you ignorant ****s is just as disgusting, if not worse than you. You think you are the only one these skanks played with? Here's hoping you pick up a lovely case of herpes, clap, warts and other mutant STDs. FURTHERMORE... I hope you bring that shit back into your own house and when your stupid wives contact these diseases from you... You end up divorced, broke and on the end of a noose. Your kind are what is bringing this department to its knees! No pun intended. These behaviors along with the lack of qualified leadership and the joke of a union have ruined this place. I can't wait until we fault with the DOJ and you dumb ****s are exposed and eradicated. The reckoning is coming... I have my front row seats to what will surely be a very entertaining show!

Bravo!!!!!! So damn true! It happens over and over in this place! Some people just see it as a way of life. Things are simple. You want to screw around do it! But then let go of your relationship so you can be free to screw around and your partner can find someone else. There is nothing sadder than getting caught and hurting someone else, your kids, your family, losing it all, and even worse seeing your partner with a disease for a cheap piece of ass. One thing is for you to put yourself in that position and get a disease, another is to put an innocent party in that position. At the end of the day is it worth the hassle of it all? Just be single and screw around. Simple! No one gets hurt and everyone gets the possibility to find what makes them happy. If these people are so easy that they sleep around with any random person one after the other, in a car, for a job, for fun you can only imagine the risks they take in getting a disease. Use your brain kids!!! You're not immune.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 09:00 PM

Are these the same guys that have swinger parties, now known as the MPD Swingers ?

Unregistered
03-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Are these the same guys that have swinger parties, now known as the MPD Swingers ?

Yes they are !

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 12:13 AM
The girl from Saudi Arabia is smoking hot. I might convert to Islam to hit that ass!

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 10:12 PM
You ****ers are amazing! You come on here and all of a sudden that four inch **** you have is 9 inches long. You mother****ers all think that you are God's gift. Hey assholes, got news for you, they are not interested in ****ing a silver badge. It doesn't get them anywhere. Gold badge, lieutenant or higher and preferably a commander of a unit. These new, sexy ****s soon learn that they can get anything they want with a little *****. Don't even bother with the new chick from Saudi Arabia. She is only interested in Sand Nigras or she will start wearing the towel on her head and demand this and that because she is a minority.

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 03:59 PM
I know a few mutts who got into the county by just banging a few officers they interned for. That's how ***** gets far in Dade County. Get laid, be a slut and you're hired.

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 07:51 PM
It's been like that with metro for years .

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 08:14 PM
You ****ers are amazing! You come on here and all of a sudden that four inch **** you have is 9 inches long. You mother****ers all think that you are God's gift. Hey assholes, got news for you, they are not interested in ****ing a silver badge. It doesn't get them anywhere. Gold badge, lieutenant or higher and preferably a commander of a unit. These new, sexy ****s soon learn that they can get anything they want with a little *****. Don't even bother with the new chick from Saudi Arabia. She is only interested in Sand Nigras or she will start wearing the towel on her head and demand this and that because she is a minority.

Ever hear of Lube's Luftwaffe? Google it and get ready to take off for the wild blue yonder.

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 05:27 PM
It's me again Big Johnson, I will make it a point to get the towel head chick the Saudi one, to indulge with Najiy in a double headed dildo contest next week, then I will bang the winner. Sure hope the new towel head one wins :-(

Unregistered
03-21-2016, 03:31 AM
It's me again Big Johnson, I will make it a point to get the towel head chick the Saudi one, to indulge with Najiy in a double headed dildo contest next week, then I will bang the winner. Sure hope the new towel head one wins :-(

Hey Big Johnson, how big are you ? I may be interested in you, contact me in PIO :-)

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Hey Big Johnson, how big are you ? I may be interested in you, contact me in PIO :-)

Big Johnson knows better ???

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Big Johnson approves of these hot cops ! Oh Baby !!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Photos+of+beautiful+police+women&espv=2&biw=1335&bih=558&tbm=isch&imgil=ibmnHuyb5WYmWM%253A%253BBjz2Du3c2o7GYM%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.youtube.com%25252Fwat ch%25253Fv%2525253D5gTf3XLxpNs&source=iu&pf=m&fir=ibmnHuyb5WYmWM%253A%252CBjz2Du3c2o7GYM%252C_&usg=__xLuoEl82wl95hMq4quWYqVAFfdc%3D&dpr=1&ved=0ahUKEwjVqq_c-9jLAhVCYiYKHQ_NAD4QyjcINw&ei=l63zVpWDGsLEmQGPmoPwAw#tbm=isch&q=Photos+of+beautiful+police+women&imgrc=YbMgDMI-7SZvpM%3A

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 09:11 AM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/704901/80646422.jpg

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 09:12 AM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/704901/80646422.jpg

Very nice, and thank you for a great good morning :-)

Unregistered
03-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Rodriguez your a hottie , but don't be a b

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 04:04 AM
What rookie male hottie out there? I want to taste rookies only males!!!

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 04:09 AM
What rookie male hottie out there? I want to taste rookies only males!!!

That's disgusting you FOXTROT

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Rodriguez your a hottie , but don't be a b

"You're" dumbass